• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 19, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [PSA] Weekly Reminders (8/16 - 8/22)

    Puzzle & Dragons [PSA] Weekly Reminders (8/16 - 8/22)


    [PSA] Weekly Reminders (8/16 - 8/22)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Here are your weekly reminders for events ending soon, or special events throughout the week.

    https://discord.com/channels/243014364129525760/354156013517275138/744565351844544553

    Ending today:

    📷 General S-ranks! Dark Warchief Dragon and Dark Cat Dragon end today.

    📷 Half stam in All Days Dungeon ends today.

    📷 3x exp in Multiplayer Ultimate Arena ends today.

    *Special Highlights:

    📷 8/19 (Wed), 6:00 PM (UTC-8) - There will be a maintenance changing a number of farmables to irreversible reincarnation forms (listed below). They are also adding a rainbow medal gem to their evo materials, so if you want any of these, you should make them before the maintenance to save yourself a rainbow medal. In particular, Zeus Verse and Hera Nyx have high true gravity actives (although there is supposed to be a PEM with their actives in it soon), and Satan Void is good for dark row farming.

    - Venomous Midgard Snake, Jormungandr-Ullr

    - Demonic Gentleman of Heresy, Azazel

    - Guardian Deity of the Sky City, Athena Helios

    - Devil Star Divine Queen, Hera-Nyx

    - World's Omnipotent God, Zeus Verse

    - King of Perdition, Satan Void

    - Credit to "Aelita#7313" (u/Nainil) on the Puzzle and Dragons Community Discord server. Please reach out to him or myself with corrections or suggestions.

    *Denotes additions by me

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    Clean Wallpaper

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Finally, a full jewelry box

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Tokoyomi uses the Taiko Tatsujin sounds in PAD to play Megalovania

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    norem sacred relic dragon farming bullshit

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Scathach Descended

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    I know there’s a surplus of AA4 Yorza clears but super happy with getting my first clear(minus the latent)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    [NA][News] Maintenance is tonight, 9pm central (10.5 hours from this post)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    i dont usually do it but i did it and

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    LF shiv friends for TA2 396825485

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I've been trying to atleast get ranked 20% on this but it's not working out. Is there a unit I need to get that'll beat this before the 5 minute mark is up?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Looking for grigory friends 314 219 449

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Replacement for Polowne?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    What are some of the best pairings for Fasca?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    Alice x Fasca is pretty popular, but I am not sure if Alice is the best card to pair with. Alice has 6 SB and strong LS, but judging the constant power creep, I am not sure if Alice is the strongest pairing for Fasca.

    submitted by /u/GodlyAnnoyingOrange
    [link] [comments]

    Here I am, god killers to the nines. Finding I need dark rows still, and then it finally dawns on me. Shake my pad head, or rather like my pad you know what after a pee, and then it shrivels.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Qillin gem trade

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a qillin gem i would be willing to trade for a brahma's gem, lindworm's gem dragon zombie's gem or a hera beorc gem freind code is 322,051,465

    submitted by /u/Pugboiboiboi
    [link] [comments]

    900 rank roll, Samurai 3 equips & Shura Realm. all coming after update...99% sure

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    As everyone may know already I have daily talks with the GH gods and this is what their master plan looks like. Upon release of the 18.4 version game update they will reveal the new equip versions of the Samurai 3 pantheon, along with the rank 900 roll, which sadly doesn't include neither Aljae nor Norza. Also both versions of Shura Realm will be released. So lets get ready for that Remu on friday hopefully™!

    As mentioned on title this is a 99% accurate vision of what may happen.

    submitted by /u/longo-ranch
    [link] [comments]

    First time buying what should I spend it on?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    I finally broke down and decided I could spend a little in this game. Im deciding between a full bundle and the 7star pack. I want to roll in the relic drag event more but I have rolled 2 times and gotten Lamp and Polowne already. Not sure what to do?

    submitted by /u/dhdlalkjne
    [link] [comments]

    Box Help - BJ, Alice/Fasca, Generally dumb

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Hey all. I've been working on BJ for a while and that's my main team. I'm sure I have better options for a couple subs that I'm running, specifically ReGabriel as my main damage dealer. I know Mel is good and I've seen a few things about I&I being good as well.

    I just put Alice/Fasca together today and have tried a couple subs but I'm finding myself fighting a long wait time to transform or a shorter orb move time than I'd like for my skill level, which isn't great.

    And in general, I honestly have no idea what's good and what's not (ex. being Alice/Fasca), so if I have some awesome leader combo or subs I would be super grateful for a heads up lol.

    Box sorted by REM (7 year TAMs have been sold) with team screenshots at the start - https://imgur.com/a/hE7KZa7

    Thank you for the help

    submitted by /u/goneriah
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to farm these or does gungho give them out?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    [LF] [NA] Looking for friends in general | ID: 337,179,381

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Can only purchase once in the near future. Should I buy in this event?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    I can only buy once from end of August >end of September. Should I buy the 30MS 7* egg now or is there something similarly good or better before end of September? I don't have any of they drops, pulled 3 and got only 5*.

    I guess we aren't getting a beach event this year?

    Thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/Weeaboo0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment