• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 18, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Every major milestone in PAD complete

    Puzzle & Dragons Every major milestone in PAD complete


    Every major milestone in PAD complete

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Easy S rank. Crafted x2 Shynee’s with 0 skill ups, both had Aerith equip to help with hazards but could swap with Trojan horse, both Valk Ciel had #3928 equip souls of chaos for double awoken killer. Just combo and heal each turn, very easy. Hope this helps somebody :)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    When you were upset because you didn’t have Luchist for your Touya team but then you find out you do. This is why you NEVER sell cards, even if they seem invaluable

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    LF Touya Friends: ID 332,441,255

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Which Farmable Pantheon Would You Like to See Buffed?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    I personally think the lovecraftian trio deserves some much needed TLC.

    submitted by /u/FluffyPillow007
    [link] [comments]

    Only took me 81 turns of pain

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    When rng finally gives you skyfall but goes overboard :(

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Struggling to create a team

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Hey guys I'm currently struggling to create a good team I know I have some good pieces but I don't know how to put it together. While I know that the higher you go the more specific one's team usually is. One example is the machine dung soon to come. Which is supposedly why Shinji and rei are in high demand. Me I'm just looking for a good solid team as a lot of these monsters require a lot of investment. And I just want something solid that I can focus on.

    Monster box: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1J0r9u_oDx3bnzBP4Zp3xukFjJ6gQP0qP

    submitted by /u/Enyioha
    [link] [comments]

    So close i could taste it!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    [NA] LF VIdeal friends, preferably with Dragon Killer SA & VDP Latent. ID 394,143,432

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Hey PAD senpais, I need some help team-buikding for aa3, and I was able to pull some cool boiz from sacred relic, and I was wondering if there was a better team comp with my new box~

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Do I win the S ranking contest

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Will the next PEM have the Avatama or is that still coming?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Looking for Kaname Chidori friends!! 345024382

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    My game crashed and when I reopened it this bar is appearing on the top of my screen and does not go away (even in dungoens) I tried to change aspect ratio but didn't fix it. Help please :o

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Team advice?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    I've been playing just a short while and I'm getting overwhelmed by the options. Suggestions on monsters to fouson or teams to build would be appreciated.box

    submitted by /u/DruidTuiren
    [link] [comments]

    Dyer or save for Remu

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    I have a fairly decent team for Dante setup with the staples like Duval, Polowne, SRAmaterasu. Only missing Grandis and Remu as a helper. Is it better to try to go for Dyer or save for the next Godfest with Remu and Grandis?

    submitted by /u/AzazelSatan10
    [link] [comments]

    Really wishing there was already a Mega Raijin. Really thinking about evolving into her revo for use in ranking dungeon right now

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Reeta x Videal team building suggestion/showcase

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    I really like this pairing, challenging and fun, would be nice to see other people's setup/runs to get an idea how to improve my own puzzling and team. https://i.imgur.com/dUQGHkF.jpg

    submitted by /u/Sortvind
    [link] [comments]

    Public domain/available pantheons

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    What are some public domain characters that could make their way into PAD one day? I know I'd like to see some new regular pantheons added and I'm sure there is a ton of content available. For example, I'm thinking a classic "universal" horror pantheon would be dope. Frankenstein's Monster, Dracula, The Mummy, Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Phantom of the Opera, and The Invisible Man could make a dope foundation. Could have a bunch of aliens and blobs and shit to fill out the dungeon. What do you all think? What could be used to add some new cards?

    submitted by /u/thegeekwriters
    [link] [comments]

    Personal Ads Tuesdays! [Looking For] Megathread Aug 18 - Aug 24

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Looking For that special someone to fill out your friend list? Post your information here.

    RULES:

    • Only put ONE leader per post. If you are looking for more than 1 leader, you can make multiple posts.

    • To keep things organized, if the Leader+Region you are looking for has already been posted in this thread, make your post a REPLY to that post. If you do not follow this rule, your post will be removed.

    • To make your post, copy the following code and fill it out: (if you're on a mobile app or cannot copy/paste, provide the same information in your post)

    [Monster icon] (optional, look up from http://kawaii.xn--q9jyb4c/iconify/) #Monster name | Region | ID | Leader Lvl | +Eggs | Skill Lvl | |:----------:|:-----------:|:----------:|:--------:|:---------:| | NA/JP/EU | 333,333,333 | optional | optional | optional | Additional comments: Optional, can list your other leaders here 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    i am sad

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    My submission for S rank king

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Are any of the tradeable units worth getting right now?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    I have multiples of the cards needed for a single trade of the limited time trade units and I'm not sure if I should bother. I only have enough to get 1- I'm leaning towards getting dyer or grigory but I'm not really the best at judging if either would be worth more.

    submitted by /u/Azraekos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment