• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 3, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons A safe and easy way to clear C9 this month

    Puzzle & Dragons A safe and easy way to clear C9 this month


    A safe and easy way to clear C9 this month

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    YamaP has tweeted that select fest exclusives will be buffed this month. Information supposed to come soon.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    I hope this ends up being hypeworthy. Basically all fest exclusives that are a year old or more are very dated. I think all MA should have at least one plus awakenings (SB+,te+,etc.) to fit more good stuff on there.

    Odins were never really that good. Dantalion has a killer active but can still never find a place to put him. Gronia with a strong atk multiplier and autofua would be amazing. Scheat could really use some move time in her LS. Typhon and Ilm were also pretty underwhelming on release. DKali getting a half decent multiplier for 4-5 attributes instead of 4x at 5 would be neat. Gremory getting balanced type which her stats actually reflect would be great. Also she has the same exact awakenings as Skuld except minus one L.

    I think this could potentially be really cool. Especially with the pandemic and GH saying new content will come more slowly, we might get a decent amount of buffs as I'm pretty sure tweaking awakenings and LS is not nearly as hard as making a whole bunch of new stuff.

    submitted by /u/RevoBonerchamp69
    [link] [comments]

    Rainbow-Meta is returning to stay!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    I got two matching board seeds

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    What’s so good about Revo Diaochan?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Question. I see her subbed in almost every team that can fit her and when running hard lategame dungeons too.

    Is it her awakenings? Very short skill?

    submitted by /u/Shuai_Nerd
    [link] [comments]

    Add me undiesman 310 657 360

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Best subs for Aten?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    what are the optimal subs you would want on this team to most likely pair with dyer?

    submitted by /u/yaboitangbo
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] May 2020 Quest Challenge Level 10 - Miaww Goddess on the Prowl

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Any of the starter teams worth keeping?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Besides the lead and any of the cards that come out of the REM, any have uses besides just selling?

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    [LF]Grigory friends/possible bf circle. 371.244.445

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Lead Pairs for Starter Dragons?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    It's not a big deal now with the Novice dungeons, but I'm not sure how hard the Expert dungeons will get. Any thoughts on good lead pairs for the starter dragons? So far Madoo (either form) has been pretty good with Tyrannos.

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    Guess I’m a tool...

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    So, after doing the 3 choice pre-made team challenge and doing the "King Tyrannos" route, without thinking or looking at the stats I evolved the "Divine Flower Suzaku, Leilan" and "Art Goddess of Entertainment, Ame no Uzume" into their reincarnated forms and now the team sucks. I might need a bit of help with team building... I can send pictures of my whole monster box.

    submitted by /u/TheNecromancer981
    [link] [comments]

    Gungho please make another preset team including the 4-star elemental cards

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I liked the Water Dragon Knight for the nostalgia/collection.

    Would be awesome if the 4-star elementals were available on a pre-set team.

    Would be just as cool if the pre-set teams also had 4-star REM cards like Thumbelina, Snow White, Red Riding Hood...

    If not...please make a way for us to obtain the 4-star cards that were removed from the REM

    submitted by /u/RegulusTheHeartOfLeo
    [link] [comments]

    I can't beat AA2.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    It's with great sadness that I must report this. I just can't bloody beat the thing.

    I run with Yugi and Nelle and almost always run into the guy who binds both your leader and support. I don't seem to have good enough subs to counter this effectively.

    I run with Fasca and Alice (all kind of resistance) and I get to around floor 14 and get my arse handed to me by Rushana due to my lack of VDP.

    It's starting to feel like groundhog day over and over.

    I think I just wanted to vent.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Team Building

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Would like help with teambuilding for my wife. She is starting to have trouble keeping up with the meta because the RNG has not been particularly good for her in the past few collabs and godfests. We play multi a lot for the endgame and descended dungeons. Both of us use B&J a lot but B&J is slipping off the current meta. Thanks!

    Specifically, looking for

    • Consistent Grigory solo team for arenas
    • Some way that she can pair effectively with my Dyer and/or Nelle (P.S. I don't have Yugi, Minaka, Alice, Fasca or Grigory)
    • Any other thoughts welcome!

    Box: https://imgur.com/a/Jas1Rbc

    submitted by /u/musicalias
    [link] [comments]

    Most efficient exp/time dungeon for 0 Stam normals+technicals

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Given the current 0 Stam dungeons for the month of May, I was wondering which dungeons are the most efficient to run (give most exp in least amount of time). At first I was running classic Kotg with double saline but found domain of the war dragons - demonic dragons a lot quicker to run in less time. Wondering if anyone knows an even better one?

    submitted by /u/itismejy
    [link] [comments]

    Personal best clear time for AA3

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Just a PSA, this months quest is giving a fair amount of Snow Globe Dragons which can be traded for Super Snow Globes in the monster exchange.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    [Team] Need some help with Team setup for JP A4 Three Hands of Fate

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Hi All, I have been trying to clear A4 with different teams but always got stuck by different mechanics. I dont have the top Tier cards though. My Water team (Lead is Barbara) or Wood team (Lead is Chacol). Which active is a must for A4 (beside damage absorb)?

    One of the floors which always kill me is the one which bind both leads (even though Charcol has 100% resist bind which is strange to me). What would be the way to clear this floor without the lead?

    submitted by /u/StinkoBaby
    [link] [comments]

    Team building help

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    So I'm still relatively new, probably played for like a months at best, and I honestly don't know what teams I should go for or make. I'd prefer doing combo teams but there's always me learning on how to use other kinds of teams, if anyone can help me make a team, it would be greatly appreciated. Here's a link to my current box: https://imgur.com/gallery/bZaCpaq

    submitted by /u/rrremmiedadd
    [link] [comments]

    is there a discord that has an active co-op chat for new and veteran players?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment