• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons A Note on Our Community

    Puzzle & Dragons A Note on Our Community


    A Note on Our Community

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    So, I just wanted to give a huge shoutout to all my bois(and girls, we don't discriminate) that play this game. I'm sure that all of us are gamers to our core so this likely isn't the only game we play, I myself am privy to League(but hey, who isn't), Battlefield, and Cod, amongst others, but, in all of these games, their communities can get quite toxic, especially League's. I've been playing for around 1400 days now and have yet to receive a single negative comment in game, which has got to be a record for a game. Anyhow, no real point I guess, just a thanks for being awesome peeps that make our favorite game a joy to play all these years later :)

    submitted by /u/tupacstolemycar
    [link] [comments]

    Sneak Peak GFE and MPDRA buffs https://pad.protic.site/yamapeek-some-upcoming-buffs-for-gfe-mp-dragons/

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Dantalion and Baldin both seem much better as subs and leads. Dantalion looks like a cool lead and has 4 sb while still having other good awakenings and an amazing active. Baldin is even more of a VDP monster now.

    Radra getting plus 1 combos for 5 turns is great for Dyer and VIdeal teams. Makes 10c reliable for 5 turns. Some boards don't allow 8c. Shivadra is now an awoken clearer? Didn't see that coming but it's cool.

    Hopefully Odindra gets regular bind clear tacked on to his active. Yomidra getting a time buff would be fantastic. Nepdra with a damage burst would make his active more useful too.

    I think the buffs to Dantalion and Baldin are both really solid. I hope the other GFEs get buffs like these.

    submitted by /u/RevoBonerchamp69
    [link] [comments]

    [JP][NEWS] Shaman King Return - Day 1 Teasers

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Ridiculous Norza AA2 QilinDra farm setup from gw

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Anyone getting anything good from the PEM?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Just rolled 100 rolls, no descended gems in sight. Got some of the 8* rainbow materials but not really a prize like it used to be.

    Edit: Just did another 50, 1 Dorothy

    Edit: I need to stop, 31 more, 1 Scheherazade

    submitted by /u/Zoklar
    [link] [comments]

    Just want to share my Nimue team for Jargo or Nimue skill up.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    [PSA] Free small gems in tech dungeons

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Many of the old dragon series dungeons are zero stamina in the tech series. For instance you can run the Mech Dragon dungeons endlessly and get one free small gem (in the exchange) for each boss that drops. You get a small amount of rank experience and your cards can level a bit while you are doing this as well.

    I found this helpful as I was using a lot of small gems in evolving Nimue.

    Hope this helps.

    submitted by /u/Zihn
    [link] [comments]

    Game lag?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    So sometimes when I'm match orbs, my game stalls and I can't move orbs for a few seconds. The game will continue as is, slowly counting down my move time, and suddenly it will resume. Nothing will show that the game itself is lagging, the In will continue flashing, enhanced orbs keep flashing. Even things like Hexazeon will continue animating. I've lost turns before over this, but generally I got used to expect it from time to time. Has anyone else experience this issue?

    submitted by /u/Miserably
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][Event] Short Maintenance on 5/7, 6pm UTC-8. Devolve Full Hollow, Ichigo Kurosaki from BLEACH Collab!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Shaman King coming back to JP

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    What are the skill up rates for descended?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what the skill up rates are for descended dungeons. From farming Raziel last time annihilation was 100% though I'm not sure if it is always 100% for annihilation since it was debut and there was a skill up rate increase.

    Nimue is out right now and was wondering what the rates are for each respective difficulty.

    If the debut of nimue having a 5x skill rate, is it more stamina-cost effective to run at mythical+ or even mythical?

    submitted by /u/TurtleArbiter
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Nelle friends and a best friend 312 471 369

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Looking for Nelle friends and a best friend 312 471 369

    Hello everyone,

    I am looking for Nelle friends.

    If your Nelle has assist with 2 skill bind resists and you are willing to leave it at slot 1 or 2 for a while, I will instantly best friend you.

    My slot 1 & My slot 2 (I will put God, Devil, Dragon killer latent later on Yugi)

    https://preview.redd.it/nd92i3h0ndx41.png?width=1440&format=png&auto=webp&s=790ef8f7d024a106b57169425bef0f3ec8bc0f02

    https://preview.redd.it/b6653od1ndx41.png?width=1440&format=png&auto=webp&s=7c3e3b14a5f4bec577965c8a2fedd746706e5819

    These are some of the leaders I use often:

    https://imgur.com/a/7SQhc8N

    submitted by /u/ImNotNeko
    [link] [comments]

    PAD on Amazon Fire Tablet Storage Issue

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get PAD installed on my son's tablet which has a rather small internal storage space he fills up quickly, however, I've added a 64GB SD card so anything new automatically gets installed there. Unfortunately, with PAD it doesn't seem to want to install updates there. The initial app download went to SD card and then when it tries to get updates I'm told I need to clear up 800MB of space when I have over 40GB free on the SD card!

    Is there a way to make it use the SD card for this or am I going to have to go in and delete stuff every time there's an update?

    thanks

    submitted by /u/smashadam4
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] A Valentine's Ideal with an LFord equip, possibly to BF! ID is 397,124,462

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Notable leads of mine include Dyer, NYReeche, Tifa, and Aten. I can spare the BF!

    submitted by /u/Rockinsockinrobot
    [link] [comments]

    My phone died when I was on the final floor when I charged it and re entered it set me back to the first floor? But I kept my items

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    This took way too many tries than it should have

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    [LF] Academy Valeria friends (NA) (344,710,311)

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    [LF] Academy Valeria friends (NA) (344,710,311)

    I have Alice in slot 1 and Karin in slot 2. Third slot really varies, but is usually either Academy Valeria or Shirou. Currently looking for a best friend who uses Fasca, and has similar leads. Let me know!

    https://preview.redd.it/krhr50t74cx41.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=636a834987060cd0148614468a7fb178939b33e9

    submitted by /u/theadampoops
    [link] [comments]

    Help clearing Nimue dungeon

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Wishing you all good luck on your next gacha rolls

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    First A6 clear, 3rd try overall

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    You know what that means :)

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    So are cloud skyfall, singular tape orbs skyfall, and spinner skyfall next?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment