• Breaking News

    Friday, May 8, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [JP] [NEWS] Shaman King Collab – 2nd Run!

    Puzzle & Dragons [JP] [NEWS] Shaman King Collab – 2nd Run!


    [JP] [NEWS] Shaman King Collab – 2nd Run!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    [Review] Bleach Collab REM

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    Bleach has been resurrected! As usual this is based off my experience playing the cards in JP and referencing various JP youtubers. I like to think this as a practical guide rather than a comprehensive review - if it doesn't have practical purpose than I'm not going to comment. As usual here's my overall comments on the REM:

    Note that I don't play multiplayer so I can't comment on the usefulness of cards from that perspective.

    Here's my top picks as usual:

    6*

    Shinji

    • Definitely the chase card of the REM with that amazing 5CD active
    • Great rainbow leader /w Dyer or LMenoa or upcoming Algei. Note that his rainbow +2c clause is tied to 5 colors which isn't always available on a 6x5 board
    • Evo works as a light devil team or leader swap pairing for Yugi (works great with a couple Bakura)
    • Equip gives a lot of utility with L-unlock and that active

    Ichigo

    • Final evo is a great farming leader even for high-end content (swipe farm PHera/Zeus or fast clear A6)

    Yamamoto

    • Extremely good equip for AA4 against final boss who basically has two turns of attribute absorb

    Aizen

    • Top water damage sub for AA4 with his god killer revo
    • Equip works great on my Algei or Norza, just keep in mind that the CD is not particularly high at 14 especially for Algei compared with LShelling

    Hiyori

    • Tons of fun with Grigory due to the unique playstyle
    • Abusable active but hasn't found a home yet (maybe the Shaman King dude?)

    Grimmjow

    • Very accessible autoFUA leader with Fasca and SLakshimi pairings available
    • Still a great farming inherit with only 6CD

    Orihime

    • The new Kanan with full poison res, cloud res, great healing and a low CD active to inherit over
    • She loves carrying an umbrella for some reason

    Chad

    • 5SB sunglasses man's man
    submitted by /u/zoopido
    [link] [comments]

    Finally

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    [Video] Special Evolution Carnival! 100k PAL Points Spent

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    My take in the Shivnia TA2 System! LF Shivnia <50% friends

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    [Event][NA] BLEACH Collab Returns! 5/11-5/24

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    [NA][team building] Returning player, not sure what teams are worth building and running.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    I recently started playing again after a several month long haiatus. I was logging in occasionally to roll machines, but had no real motivation to play. I stopped around the time that Ina and co. came out. This last godfest I was able to pick up all three of the new(?) Gfes, namely Jiraiya, Yuri and Grandis, and also managed to snipe all of the gintama 6* but I'm not sure what to run. I like rainbow teams and noticed RaDra got a Revo so I built him and started building a team around him, but was wondering if anything else I have is a better option.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/NRRT1tQ

    I have cleared pretty much everything through A4 and even AA1, but am a bit rusty.

    submitted by /u/CocoAtarashi
    [link] [comments]

    Should I just evo my aizen now?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    I really don't think I'd go back to using his previous form. And I don't really think id use the assist because i already have chidoris equip and I never really use it. The new aizen evo seems SUPER strong vs gods. Unfort he only fits on like a minaka velk team, and not a locke one.

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    [Brag] [Achievement] Finally beat AA3.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Shaman King Return - Day 2 Teasers

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    I just found out that double NY Reeche can tank sodpet

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    [Question] Can anyone roughly translate yoh's new leaderskill? Hao and Tao Ren also have new evos, look like they're reincarnation evos :/

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Want to get old account back. Help

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    So I'm an OG player who played for a really long time. I had an account in GLB that was really stacked up and had some amazing pulls, even by today's standards.

    The account was saved to cloud and was overwritten by my friend accidentally, when he redownloaded PAD in my phone. Is there anyway to get that account back? Like is there any tech support I can contact for help? Or just call it quits?

    I have pictures of my box if needed for evidence

    submitted by /u/Semny
    [link] [comments]

    Im confused at how people are excited or hyped for this leader skill. In her first form she gave a 50% shield, and then it drops down to 35? Granted everything else pretty darn good, the 5x rcv and the combo plus, not so much the lack of AutoFUA. How does a 35% shield pull any weight in todays meta?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    [Video]Let’s Discuss Pazudora Monsters!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Off-Topic Fridays! [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Introducing... Off-Topic Fridays! A free-for-all thread where almost anything goes. The Rules of Reddit still apply and please be mindful of Reddiquette.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Essential Workers Appreciation Achievement Rewards

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Is anyone looking to do the 3p dungeons for the

    Essential Workers Appreciation achievement rewards?

    Can't seem to find a room of 3

    submitted by /u/MLGames
    [link] [comments]

    what is a good mickey & friends team?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    if and only if it comes i'll probably trade for him. my most notable rainbow subs are: rikku and distel, could use polowne, Odindra, asuna, indra, ideal, AOrochi, nyyomi, diochian, bfujin

    I'm not really asking for a team, I'm just asking what good mickey subs are. Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/jacobiscool09
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the maintenance for?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Alt incarnation of worlds cleared with an unorthodox team

    Posted: 07 May 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Code 104 after update

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Hey guys I keep getting this message, already did data recovery but it didn't fix.

    Are there any other solutions? If I redownload the game will the data be saved?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/lightRain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment