• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Okay, that's *too much* skyfall

    Puzzle & Dragons Okay, that's *too much* skyfall


    Okay, that's *too much* skyfall

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Rank 800 pull - really happy!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Gintama Tomorrow 4/24

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    99% chance it will be tomorrow for NA based on KR's news. I don't know about anyone else, but I like the Friday start dates. With how bored I am lately, waiting the weekend is no fun.

    https://pad.neocyon.com/W/Notice/View.aspx?id=2136

    submitted by /u/Ko3Pad
    [link] [comments]

    Embarrassing Stories

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Since we're all doing nothing other than playing PAD and staying home...I thought it might be fun to share fun/funny PAD stories we've experienced in this game. So, what are funny, or embarrassing, or interesting things you've experienced or seen in this game since you've started?

    submitted by /u/MonsterKillerDeathMa
    [link] [comments]

    [JP][News] Heroine buffs thanks to Max Murai

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    https://twitter.com/DaikeYamamoto/status/1253196246451273728
    https://twitter.com/DaikeYamamoto/status/1253197555040579584

    Edit: Protic link. I missed some stuff on Runelis and Kuvia.

    • Romia
      • 2 TE condensed into TE+, added 1 SB+. Total change: +2SB.
      • Active skill spike clause changed from 1.5x for devils to 2x for devils.
      • Equip gains a 2nd poison resist.
    • Orya
      • SB -> SB+
      • Active now clears all Awoken Bind. Cooldown reduced from 22 to 20.
      • Equip gains a 2nd blind resist.
    • Kuvia
      • Active now converts jammers to fire as well. Skyfall duration increased to 3 turns. Cooldown reduced to 6 turns. 2 of her now loops.
      • LS gains a new clause, "4x ATK & RCV for fire attribute".
    • Runelis
      • Active now converts jammer to wood as well. Cooldown reduced from 8 to 7
      • LS buffed from 2.5x for sparkle to 8.5x. Went from 2/5/1 to 2/17/1.
    • Dona
      • Active now includes a 1 turn 1.5x ATK boost for light
      • Base form SB condensed into SB+, Combo Orb awakening added.
      • Evo both SB changed to SB+, effective change 2SB -> 4SB
      • Evo LS gains "2x HP and ATK for Balance type". Now a 2/16-32/1 lead.

    Oh, and some minor stat increases I think.

    So Romia might be a decent-ish Grigory sub now, Romia and Orya equips improved incrementally, Kuvia now loops but is still unimpressive, and Dona got a little better in base form and probably now a usable lead in evo form.

    submitted by /u/ShadyFigure
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with spinners

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Grigory advice for endgame

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Current team is Grigory (Rei), Duval, Polowne, Ruel (Lina weapon), Guan Yu. I've swapped various assists around on the cards that don't have any listed, mostly been using Anna on Guan Yu for bind/awoken clear.
    I can beat A5, but can't beat AA2 yet, I think it's probably a rcv issue. I do have Lakshmi and Amaterasu that I could use in place of Ruel, but that would force me to stick SB assists on Duval and Polowne to make up for the missing SBs.
    I can't post my box right now, but it's pretty developed so any suggestions at all would be helpful, even just for assist options for Duval and Polowne. I unfortunately don't have Romia or Marthis, but I do have Yami Marik and Seto Kaiba and have considered using one or both as assists for the awakenings; both provide fingers, and Yami would provide cloud resist to free up a different assist for Grigory if I wanted to.

    submitted by /u/GreenTriangler
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with Madoo

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    I pulled this the other day and I'm debating whether to pull the trigger on her evo. Going from her base to uevo seems to change her teams and playstyle. Do people run her with any particular lead or stick with a particular evo?

    Here's a link to my box if it's helpful. my box

    submitted by /u/psldad81
    [link] [comments]

    LF Shivnia friends to farm TA2 with

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    My Shivnia unfortunately doesn't have a <50% equip because I don't own one 😔 Otherwise functional for teams with enough rows. This means that your Shivnia must have a <50% equip for the team to work.

    My flair is old, I also run Nelle, Gregory, Dyer, and Lampeid/Deena.

    Have a great day 👍

    Id in flair

    submitted by /u/FeelingFropp
    [link] [comments]

    Shout out to fellow kaiba owners

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    LF BF triangle with main and alt 383,651,277

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Hello. I have BF available on my main and alt. Looking for someone who keeps Nelle up in one of the slots all the time. Leads on both accounts that are normally up Raoh, Fasca, Alice, D.Omega, Chidori, Yugi, Marik.

    I play everyday, 6+ years, promise not to be one of those BF's sitting at the bottom of your list that hasn't logged on in 1000 days. I've got 5 of them lol.

    383,651,277 and 334,950,282

    submitted by /u/House_Junkie
    [link] [comments]

    [team] i don't have a clue what i'm doing, please help me w team building

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    4 Quality of Life Improvements Gung Ho can still make, that won’t dent their bottom line and will help keep new players from confusion, and vets from burnout.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Hey Yall, would love your input on what items on this list relate to you, and any mods you would make, while keeping in mind what Gung Ho would do…. I know we get these posts occasionally but these have been on my mind for a while so instead of being vague, I thought I'd add some structure and depth and add things that feel like they could be implemented given past upgrades to the game. I don't think this stuff ever still gets to anyone's eyeballs, but if there is enough interest, I'll edit based on feedback, and shoot off an email/tweet.

    1. Overhaul Leader Skill and Active Skills, Searching – adding a Glossary

    • - Reason – help new players understand – and the ability to sort monster box searches with more options.
    • - Icons/Search for Active/Leader Skills After playing this game enough, it no longer becomes a problem remembering what all the leader and active skill terms mean, the problem becomes remembering what of your cards do what, and what you have available, box wise, when team building in your box. Also new players can get incredibly overwhelmed…. We commonly use apps or websites for help with this, but additions to the game (like the upcoming awoken search function), I came up with the following, because it seems like we could be headed there. I think it starts with revamping the Leader and Active skill descriptions, and making descriptions with icons, similar to awoken skills. Start to use less words, but instead use more icons, the same as awokens… Example, instead of an Active skill stating, "pierces damange void for 2 turns", have a symbol that represents Pierces Damage Void, then a symbol for turns, then x2….. (there is a reason coming bare with me). Similar to awokens, a player can hold their finger on these symbols to see the full descriptions if they forget, but at a point, we will memorize it. Then over time add a monster box sorting option to…. Sort cards by certain active or leader skills!!!. A player clicks skill icons, is presented with all options, highlights ones they need in their build, and it sorts to only cards that have that icon in their leader or active skill description.
    • - Dictionary – Glossary section…. – holding your finger on an icon to see its description is enough for an experienced player, but adding a section with thorough descriptions for these things would be very helpful to a newer player.

    2. 1-3 More Monster Box Tabs – In addition to having Evo Mats, Enhance, and Awoken Tabs…. "Descends"," REM", and maybe a dedicated "Limited/Collab" Tab would be useful… Immediately the concern for a Long Row of Tabs and Space up top comes to mind, so the ability to slide the tabs left to right could be implemented. The reason for this is I still find myself, as a completionest wanting to max skill older descends cards. For this reason I tend to not sell off our tons and TONS of monthly quests that lead to descend drops. Which also means for Gung Ho I spend more on box space. However then it comes time to sort through my 3k+ monster box, looking through them gets very annoying. Usually I sort by Skill but then everything else gets thrown in, having just all the descends in a row would help. Having a Button option similar to Collab, called Descended, seems like an easy option, but…. I just love those tabs up there.

    3. Changes to Super Awoken Choosing – 2 Ideas

    • Reason - A common annoyance I see a lot is, "it took me X number of tries for that 1 super awoken". Now yes, I can see the concern that Gung Ho would lose out on people spending stones to get more +s, but it's my belief that this hurdle affects 2 major players. (Please I would love feedback here) New Players, who it would just turn off and burn out from the game faster… and people like me… not a whale but a minnow, 2600 days, I always end up getting my SA I want, and have a + bank that floats around 90k of +s, so its more annoying than anything else. -
    • Solution 1 - When using the Super Awoken option, 2 options come up…. Random or Unlocked. Choosing either costs the normal 297+, however with Random, it only randomly chooses ones you have not yet unlocked for that card. Unlocked is used more to re spec your card, and you can choose from Super Awokens that Card has Obtained through Random, this would still cost 297+ but remove the constant aggravation and cost of not getting the one you want.
    • - Solution 2 - SAs are no longer random, but can be unlocked in a set order, similar to regular awokens, but instead of TAMAs they cost 297+ each and can only use the normal 1 at a time. With the more desired near the bottom. Once you have unlocked all of them, again you can re spec and choose the one you want active for the cost 297+ ( I believe solution 2, would retain the current avg of +s being spent of SA, but without as much frustration)

    4. Dungeon Team Build Clear History – This seem s like the hardest one to implement, and we already have a history feature… but adding an option to a descend that shows the top 3 teams you cleared it with sorting by times cleared with shown teams, and the time it took, then the cherry on top, a button to "Use this team", would be INCREDIBLE. A second option, would be when clearing a Descended, having an option on the clear screen that says "Save this Build", then later being able to choose dungeon specific "saved builds" would again be awesome.

    5. Bonus request – Stacking Rainbow Metals. Cause, yeah

    This took a long time to think of and a long time to type, if you made it through, thank you… and again I would love everyone's feedback.

    submitted by /u/Anotheryoma
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my team

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    LF Nelle friends for One-Shot Annihilation - 364,634,493

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Looking for a Nelle friend to pair with my Yugi plz.

    submitted by /u/JosueP56
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone wanna trade a raziel gem for any of these?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    [Achievement] one year anniversary for the alt! 5 ranks shy from 1000

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Looking for - Dorothy Gem (328 773 399)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    (IGN - 33str)

    I'd put up for a trade, but I've never had one, so I can't. Need one for this account & my alt:

    342 981 386 - IGN 3

    I have most of the other Evo gems, so I can trade any of those.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/33str
    [link] [comments]

    After so many attempts, finally beat this new nightmare [NY Reeche AA4 Clear]

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    LF videal friends with shelling equip. Looking to best friend too 316465218

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Title says it all.

    submitted by /u/Drewpbals
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] One-Shot Zeus Challenge! What's It Gonna Take to Get 20,000 Plus Points?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    [Question] What goes in the red circle?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    First TA2 Clear with double shivnia, so glad I pulled one

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Did I mention that I stocked up on dairy for the quarantine?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    LF Dyer Lead - ID: 331468376

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Pleaseee I'm desperate 😭 my only Dyer BF has gone mia for a couple days

    submitted by /u/hkl163
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment