• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [Megathread] Share your Endurance Challenge (A4/5) team here!

    Puzzle & Dragons [Megathread] Share your Endurance Challenge (A4/5) team here!


    [Megathread] Share your Endurance Challenge (A4/5) team here!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:00 AM PST

    Had my girlfriend draw for me, because her luck is the real deal

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Any way to find player ID

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:11 AM PST

    I've been gone for almost 4 yrs and got a sudden urge to come back. However, I do not have my ID#. Tried support but they said they cant help me w/o it. I have my transaction receipts but that wont suffice. Any luck on my end or should I expect a complete do over.

    submitted by /u/blott91476
    [link] [comments]

    Should I save Jewels of the 5 Dragon Generals?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:54 AM PST

    I Have have a few Sonias that I can evo with it but I'm not sure if I should just save it. It's my second one. Are they used for anything else but Red Sonia in JP? I tried checking on PADx and it doesn't look like it's an evo material for anyone else but her. Thanks for your input.

    submitted by /u/mushroomtool
    [link] [comments]

    Optimal Teams?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Is there a way to save the in-app data to the external storage/SD card?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Title. I want to save my data on the SD card in the future.

    submitted by /u/-MANGA-
    [link] [comments]

    can Anyone tell me a way to improve this team Phenom Has fatalis assist

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Ive wated more than 5k stamina and no mickey orb skin yet, is this normal?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:51 PM PST

    Is anyone struggling like me? I mean, I think ive passed probability by now and it is really pissing me off >:( It was 5 days of using all my stamina in thi gachadra and still missing the skin.

    submitted by /u/viregis
    [link] [comments]

    [Review] Dragonbound and Dragoncaller (DBDC) REM

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:49 PM PST

    DBDC is back again! As usual this is based off my experience playing the cards in JP and referencing various JP youtubers. I like to think this as a practical guide rather than a comprehensive review - if it doesn't have practical purpose than I'm not going to comment. As usual here's my overall comments on the REM:

    Note that I don't play multiplayer so I can't comment on the usefulness of cards from that perspective.

    Here's my top picks as usual:

    7*

    • Rehven
      • Base is a great farming lead, particularly for TA2 with relatively easy to activate high damage output.
      • Very useful utility sub/inherit with a relatively short CD attribute AND damage absorb counter
    • Highren
      • Evo is still one of the top VDP subs in the game
      • Active is very useful as an emergency buttona and team's only awoken bind clear - can work even for Fuma's bind in AA2
    • Suou
      • Base is still one of the few 4x7c subs, useful as a damage stick for most water teams
      • The additional finger is great for Velkhana/Minaka teams
      • Evo doesn't have a place on any meta teams yet but with 4SB, I'm sure he'll see use very soon
    • Roche
      • Base is a TPA monster, with ZCore equip she can be your only source of damage. Great sub for Fagan with the increased SB as well
      • Evo is also a damage stick, in today's meta she works best as a TA2 damage stick.
    • Valeria
      • What a lovely SB stick, the most useful sub in this transform meta
      • Most transform teams can run 1 off-type sub without too much compromise. Fits best with Fagan Rai, followed by Faska - I personally use Valeria sub on a recent S Rank challange in JP
    • Lajoa
      • Great Yugi sub with 4 SB, row damage and versatile active for both damage and bind clear
    • Ideal
      • Both forms are very good newbie leaders with good damage and amazing movement time. The increased bulk from shield/HP prolongs their usefulness as leaders to at least late game

    6*

    • Mira - evo is a decent alternative to diaochan for 7x6 swap for Lilia for wood/dark leaders
    • Omega - still one of the highest burst actives. Less useful nowadays due to more OP leaders but worth looking at for Col2
    • Weld - equip is great for upcoming water leaders in NA (rampaid, Dina, Donald duck) due to the tricolor heart board
    • Li - one of the few leaderswap inherits, longer CD but gets the job done

    5*

    Vigo, Pralinae, Shazel, No. 6, Kiri

    • All are useful for their respective killers. I personally use them for solo token farming on higher difficulties using Veroah
    • Altura is still a great utility sub to have on your bench, even if its just for unmatchable inherit

    Farmable

    • Chuan
      • The true prize of the REM. I can never have enough
      • Equip is great to boost damage on any dark team, especially nice on bindable subs
      • Normal sub is staple sub on TA2 farming builds
    submitted by /u/zoopido
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a video of getting a fat score in this?? I can hardly get passed 20k each run hahah my sky fall luck is wack!!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:37 PM PST

    Sound problems on Android

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:43 AM PST

    For a while now I've noticed some weird sound issues in PAD. The most notable symptom is that when I use button/laser actives there's no explosion sound effect. I've tried adjusting pretty much every sound setting on my phone but nothing seems to fix it. Has anyone else experienced this? I play PAD on a Samsung Galaxy S9 running Android 10.

    submitted by /u/riffraff11235
    [link] [comments]

    My favourite leaders throughout my time of playing.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:34 AM PST

    In this post i'll be counting down my favourite leader cards i've used in my time of playing. This post has no meaning, hence the flair. Enjoy.

    5. Beach Barbara & Julie

    Loved them when they came out, loved them even more after the uvo release and was the first leader i cleared A5 with, so it'll always hold a special place in my heart.

    4. Shirou

    I loved how easy to use this leader was. Also he was a leader that helped me to learn how to 7c consistently.

    3. Yusuke

    Although i didn't get him the first time he came around, i obtained him when YYH collab came back last year. Even though Yusuke wasn't meta, he still pushed me further and helped me clear all technical dungeons, except, you know, machines and the other harder ones.

    2. Apocalypse

    My first ever rem roll. This card holds a sentimental value and i still have it to this day. Back then i didn't even know what leader skills did and most of my teams didn't make any sense, but i had so much fun with it. Heck, if i wouldn't have had so much fun with Apocalypse, maybe i wouldn't even have kept playing.

    1. Valkyrie Ciel

    I loved this card when it came out, but sadly, i've traded it away. It was so easy to throw together a bunch of healers and blast through the first two arenas (which i didn't know was possible for a pleb like me at the time). Valk ciel made me realise that i can do so much more in this game and made me set a goal for myself - to beat all the arenas.

    So, these are some of my favourite leaders that i have played with. What about all of you? What are some leaders old/new, meta or off-meta leaders that have made playing P&D fun, helped you beat a hard dungeon or overall made you enjoy the game?

    submitted by /u/starnyte13
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Light ray dragon caller navi friends 331 651 444 pls ty

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Do you guys have any teambuilding tips for the second half of P&D Z? thanks in advance

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:00 AM PST

    Ofc I got stuck shortly after beating the "final boss" with my 5-element team. Do I have to build multiple single element teams with leader characters obtained from collecting relics?

    submitted by /u/Delta352448
    [link] [comments]

    It's taken me forever, but I have finally cleared it.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:32 PM PST

    Metagame & Theorycrafting! Weekend [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:00 AM PST

    Happy Weekend!

    Feel free to discuss anything about new monsters, dungeon, content or just your own ideas here.

    To put monster icons directly in your comments, use Iconify

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Team building

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:30 AM PST

    What is the best team to fit around Karin Shindou Dark and the best Leader and Helper for this team

    submitted by /u/Cain903
    [link] [comments]

    That was easier than I thought it would be.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:10 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment