• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons I’ve been out of the loop and thought the Odin story rewards were the same as the Sonia rewards...

    Puzzle & Dragons I’ve been out of the loop and thought the Odin story rewards were the same as the Sonia rewards...


    I’ve been out of the loop and thought the Odin story rewards were the same as the Sonia rewards...

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    Was expecting them 100 stones 😭 these cards don't look so good

    submitted by /u/W3rodst
    [link] [comments]

    Never knew I wanted this card until Grigory.. Wow, one of my new favorites!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Daaamn those were some nice rolls

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Any modifications are welcome. I am looking to make use of my Grigory. Obviously I am waiting for the new evos for Amaterasu and Guan Yu.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    What are your thoughts about a double-Deena system?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    I have one Deena. I could trade for another, though it would hurt a bit.

    With two, I could have a guaranteed 6 additional water orbs / 1 row / 2 water combos every turn, once her active comes up. This seems like it could be pretty powerful on a lot of water teams. Is getting a second Deena for a "system" worth considering? Either for use as subs, or leaders, or one of each? Why, or why not?

    I don't have a particular leader or team in mind for this, but I do have some good options (Lampeid, Deena, B and J, and so on). Such a system might also become useful in the future.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/HippasusOfMetapontum
    [link] [comments]

    After playing since Jan 2015 sporadically I have finally hit 1k days

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    10 Magic Stones! Super Orb Skin Godfest [Duration]: 3/31 (Tue), 12:00 AM - 4/2 (Thu), 11:59 PM (UTC-8)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Guide for March challenge level 10

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    Looking for advice on top teams or floor guides for challenge level 10. It's the last floor I have to clear. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pennismightier
    [link] [comments]

    destroyed vidar on my alt. Difficult getting to him but I stacked 4x killers on my first 3 people and he fell in 2 attacks. Probably could've had him with one bj board. unfort my main doesn't have bj :(

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    [Team] Need help putting together a Fasca team

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Box: https://imgur.com/a/Dtla0ww

    I was lucky enough to pull 2 Fasca today, but I'm having trouble with building a team. I read the team-building guide from several weeks ago, and it seems like I have some good subs, but I'm not sure which combination of subs is optimal and which leader pair would be best. This is still a fairly new account, so I'm severely lacking in assists (only one is Chuan right now), so I know that will limit my resist capabilities. Also, is it worth converting my 2nd Fasca to her equip? Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Lolztimus_Prime
    [link] [comments]

    Odin Tama questions

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Making my own post because I somewhat hijacked someone else's and feel bad.

    With the Odin Tama dungeon, how do you quickly get points running through it? I seem to average less than 1,000 per run.

    submitted by /u/oGambit
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Orphen Friends (ID: 338,182,232)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    I need some guidance on some new water teams that I could put together, please leave me any suggestions that you have!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Noctis equip got bored of aa3 and decided to take on colo2

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Can someone help me with team building?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    [Video] Odin Tamadra Descended! Light Row Swipe Team

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    [LF] Akine, Tifa have open BF slot 353092322

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    I wanted to play my Karin this morning and discovered that none of my friends had Tifa up. So I am looking for somebody who still plays her. I've also been looking for an Akine (jammer or poison resist) for awhile - mine is blind resist.

    I just went through my friends list and deleted ten Yugis to make some space.

    I also play B&J but I have a ton of B&J friends. I also play Chidori. I found that Chidori pairs pretty well with Minaka (despite Minaka's skill killing light orbs).

    BF triangles are awesome if some people play these leads and are interested.

    submitted by /u/musicalias
    [link] [comments]

    What are good dyer subs

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    I was looking for a decent damage absorb null sub, how is pixel sheriAs?

    Also how long are we out for super revo Indra

    submitted by /u/DaddyYankme
    [link] [comments]

    Orb Skin Godfest Results?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    Holy crap... Just went in with 30 stones and got one of the few cards I wanted.

    https://i.imgur.com/ErTwoww.jpg

    Hope you all get similar luck!

    submitted by /u/Gethixit
    [link] [comments]

    Fasca/ lampeid subs

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    I need help in determining if I have any good subs for fasca or Lampeid. I put together a team based on leader skills for each but the team doesn't seem viable.box

    submitted by /u/BABBDINGO
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Nelle BF/Triangle 313546400

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Slot 1 is Phenom Slot 2 is Yugi, I also use Akine and Lamp along with a few others. I don't care about the equip, but would like a daily player.

    submitted by /u/Ttimerr
    [link] [comments]

    Personal Ads Tuesdays! [Looking For] Megathread Mar 31 - Apr 06

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Looking For that special someone to fill out your friend list? Post your information here.

    RULES:

    • Only put ONE leader per post. If you are looking for more than 1 leader, you can make multiple posts.

    • To keep things organized, if the Leader+Region you are looking for has already been posted in this thread, make your post a REPLY to that post. If you do not follow this rule, your post will be removed.

    • To make your post, copy the following code and fill it out: (if you're on a mobile app or cannot copy/paste, provide the same information in your post)

    [Monster icon] (optional, look up from http://kawaii.xn--q9jyb4c/iconify/) #Monster name | Region | ID | Leader Lvl | +Eggs | Skill Lvl | |:----------:|:-----------:|:----------:|:--------:|:---------:| | NA/JP/EU | 333,333,333 | optional | optional | optional | Additional comments: Optional, can list your other leaders here 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Joked about pulling Aizen to a friend yet here we are

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    I think this change to base Aizen was a bit overlooked. (2/24/2 lead)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment