• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Anything you would like to see Gungho do for PAD players during this pandemic?

    Puzzle & Dragons Anything you would like to see Gungho do for PAD players during this pandemic?


    Anything you would like to see Gungho do for PAD players during this pandemic?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    I was just thinking it would be really cool if they maybe moved up some events or dropped a bunch of stones or anything really to give us something more to do during this pandemic. It seems like their schedule hasn't really changed much besides giving us a waifu bait event before SAO, so pretty typical.

    submitted by /u/harrlekwin
    [link] [comments]

    [Fan art] Made a chiprock arrangement of Gilles Legato's theme! The first of several PAD arrangements I want to create!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Just pulled! I’ve seen it a around; any tips for this lead?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Got my first Super Reincarnated monster today

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    New MP Monsters

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Any of the 4 new MP monsters worth buying? Thinking about buying that DKali but don't know if it's a waste of MP points.

    submitted by /u/xrxlxnr
    [link] [comments]

    Finally

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    [LF] Someone I just now did 3p Arena witb

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    I was VIdeal you were Yugi / that new GFE transforming thing. We had a dropped player at the start. You were LITERALLY the best teammate I ever had. We were supportive with our Nice!'s and that run was the most fun I had in PAD. The best part was me refreshing the board on the last floor with the Py's forgetting the increased Lethal Poison and Dark Orb and getting a board that would kill me and passing it to you along with a Nice!

    I want to be your friend. Heck I'd probably BF you after reset on principle. Your name (trying not to break Sub rules here) is similar to the sound a bullet "could" make.

    Please friend me. I don't want to karma whore but I'd love if this got some visibility. Been playing since the 2/4/2 meta and this is the only time I've felt compelled to make a post like this.

    submitted by /u/PastorOfPwn
    [link] [comments]

    Team Templates to Bi-color Amen farming Training Arena

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    So, I ran into this video and I thought I should share it as not everyone understands Japanese or will watch a JP pad vid in general even if everything is laid out. I feel like there is a lot of untapped content from JP PAD players that would benefit the NA pad. With the new event up and Christmas Sonia available in the MP shop I thought now would be a good time to change my Tri-color Amen team to Bi-color for Training Arena 2 farming purposes.

    For those that don't know, TA2 gives 12 million monster EXP. Just to put it into perspective, that is roughly the same as fusing 2-3 snow globes.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcv6owsCqO4

    In this Video He outlines a Team to farm TA2. I will more or less explain what he is doing. I will refer to slots 1-6 reading from left to right on your team, 1 being your lead, down to 6 being the helper slot. In the video he outlines what active is used on what floor as well, but I am just repeating how he runs the dungeon with that set-up. This is very straight forward.

    Things to know. You will need a total of 14 SB to get this team going at turn 1. Also, the cooldown on the level up slot's active should be no more than 15, unless you have more than 14 SB.

    Floor 1: Slot 5 active, match 7

    Floor 2: Slot 6 active, match 7

    Floor 3:Slot 1 active, match 7

    Floor 4:Slot 2 active, match 7

    Floor 5:Slot 3 active, match 7

    Floor 6:Slot 4 active, match 7

    Floor 7:Slot 5 active, match 7

    *Floor 8: Stall one turn by matching anything ( no actives). Then, Slot 6 active, match 7

    Floor 9: Slot 1 active, match 7

    *Floor 10: Slot 3 active, match 7 (Avalon Drake base skill)

    Floor 11: Slot 2 active, match 7

    He outlines his team in the video, but Since I don't own even 1 Tao Jun from the Shaman King collab, I decided to test different set ups and here are a few that I ended up with. Hopefully, it helps anyone else trying to make a TA2 farming team.

    Before I even start on teams, this is very resource heavy and if you haven't been playing for a while and gotten the copious amounts of gift rewards stocked up, this version of the Amen team will be hard to make. I did however used to run an easier build tri-color amen. I may make a post on that version as it is more accessible, though requiring a bigger learning curve than a bi-color.

    this team does require you to have Avalon Drake sitting in your box that you may have pulled a long time ago and you don't even remember. Other than that, everything is obtainable via MP shop.

    Cost of the team based on what if you have certain REM pulls available is 1,650,000 - 3,300,000 MP

    *** I used skill boost badge on all teams***

    Team template 1:

    Slot 1- Amen (Christmas Sonia/Mori Motonari) [Lead]

    |3 Devil Killer| {SA: 7 combo}

    -Tengu (Christmas Sonia)

    |3 Healer Killer| {SA: N/A}

    - Avalon Drake (Christmas Sonia)

    |3 Balance Killer| {SA: Not important}

    -Level Up Slot (Christmas Sonia/Mori Motonari)

    |N/A| {SA: N/A}

    - Christmas Sonia (SB equip or Devil killer equip if you have)

    |3 Healer Killer|{SA: not important}

    -Amen (Christmas Sonia) [Friend/Lead]

    |3 Devil Killer|{SA: 7 combo}

    Team 1 Notes:

    -Note the positions of Mori Motonari, these are the only slots that can get through with him because they will be used on stages 3,6, and 9 and they don't require as much damage to be outputted.

    -This team can be inconstant with clears as outside of Amen there is no other devil killer. This makes Cthulhu one of the worst spawns to run into

    -Avalon Drake while being an essential Balance killer can be blocked by not having enough green orbs to break through stage 8 defense at times. through my testing it doesn't happen a lot, but when it does it can be really disappointing

    -Tengu is a great panic button on stage 8. If you don't break through defense and you are still alive pop him to switch and stall like a zombie team to build you actives back up.

    Tengu Stall

    - Consistency can be fixed if you just change Slot 5, Christmas Sonia --> Paradise Jade Dragon, Sonia. Also called Beach Sonia. and give her 3 devil killer latents. (or just follow the video's second build)

    Team template 2:

    Slot 1- Amen (Christmas Sonia/Mori Motonari) [Lead]

    |3 Devil Killer| {SA: 7 combo}

    -Tengu (Christmas Sonia)

    |3 Healer Killer| {SA: N/A}

    - Super reincarnated Meimei/Leilan (Christmas Sonia)

    |3 Devil| {SA: }

    -Level Up Slot (Christmas Sonia/Mori Motonari)[the level up sub needs to have at least 2 skill boosts]

    |N/A| {SA: N/A}

    - Christmas Sonia (SB equip)

    |3 Healer Killer|{SA: not important}

    -Amen (Christmas Sonia) [Friend/Lead]

    |3 Devil Killer|{SA: 7 combo}

    Team 2 Notes:

    - Not much is different, but you will need to know how to combo tri-color boards to get 7 combos when you get to floor 10

    -This version fixes the damage consistency issue and is in case people do not own Avalon Drake

    Team template 3 (The team I currently run):

    Slot 1- Amen (Christmas Sonia/Mori Motonari) [Lead]

    |3 Devil Killer| {SA: 7 combo}

    - Super Reincarnated Bestcat(Bastet) (Christmas Sonia)

    |3 Devil|1 Balance Killer|***unlocked awoken slots**** {SA: 7 Combo}

    - Avalon Drake (Christmas Sonia)

    |3 Balance Killer| {SA: Not important}

    -Level Up Slot (Christmas Sonia/Mori Motonari)[the level up sub needs to have at least 2 skill boosts]

    |N/A| {SA: N/A}

    - Christmas Sonia (SB equip)

    |3 Healer Killer|{SA: not important}

    -Amen (Christmas Sonia) [Friend/Lead]

    |3 Devil Killer|{SA: 7 combo}

    Team 3 Notes:

    -Bestcat has the same cooldown as Tengu, but way more damage output with a total of 3 7-combo awakenings (8x personal damage). She is also balance typing, allowing her to have any killer. She consistently hits the damage cap before killers are even applied.

    Bi-color distribution

    The later half of the video shows how to deal with different distributions. You don't have to understand Japanese just please look at the pattern and memorize how to do:

    -11/19 distribution

    -10/20 distribution

    -9/21 distribution

    -8/22 distribution

    If you get 7/23.... then I am sorry, your run is done. There is no way to 7 combo that board.

    Hopefully, this information is useful to someone looking to 110 their monsters.

    submitted by /u/TurtleArbiter
    [link] [comments]

    What should I use my 50 magic stones on?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    I don't want to waste them.

    submitted by /u/The_end_of_the_cycle
    [link] [comments]

    Old player, need some team guidance

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    The main teams I play are DMeta and Ilm, but the amount of people using them these days have dwindled. Currently I can beat A2 if I am lucky, but have been stuck at all the new descends.

    How do I better utilize my box? Are there cards I should try to go for?

    Box and current teams

    If it helps, I also have the 2 pad appreciation medals.

    submitted by /u/broimthatguy
    [link] [comments]

    [JP] [LF] Need a BF triangle for Japan please 449 168 054

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Rerolling on Android

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    I tried to reroll on a new alt, and I've tried deleting the app then clearing the data cache and reinstalling, but the account remains when I reinstall. What am I doing incorrectly?

    submitted by /u/DarkHighlight
    [link] [comments]

    [LF][JP] Dia friends to pair with MA Aten was (292,533,686)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Metagame & Theorycrafting! Weekend [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Happy Weekend!

    Feel free to discuss anything about new monsters, dungeon, content or just your own ideas here.

    To put monster icons directly in your comments, use Iconify

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    LF A5 Farm Team Suggestions

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    I've beat A5 once, with Yugi, but can't seem to do so again. Last 3 tries were Yugi/Nere. It feels like I'm having issues with keeping actives up, as I die on different floors,.I have a pretty good box, I'm just bad at team building. I usually run Yugi, B&J, or BVeroah. Not opposed to running a different lead though, if suggested.

    Box http://imgur.com/a/rpFv3BH

    Equips http://imgur.com/a/K7EGQ2t

    submitted by /u/warriormagee
    [link] [comments]

    [Team] Another returning player, team advice?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Coming back after a long break and a lot has changed!! Seems like my teams are not what they use to be!

    Any help on what I should focus on for now?

    Advice on cards I should look out for?

    Any decent evolutions I might have access to?

    My Box

    submitted by /u/Zifendale
    [link] [comments]

    new team ideas

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    the game has gotten a little stale for me so i'm trying to search for different leaders and play styles so if anyone can spot some gems in box to make a team with i'd be appreciated ps:if i could have both leads that'd be nice as well here's my box: https://imgur.com/gallery/ZMr9hOa mid-end game content

    submitted by /u/bacaboy321
    [link] [comments]

    30 days, Rank 600.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Good team for running Alt.Three Hands of Fate?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    Hi everyone

    So I am advancing to the above dungeon, but my yugi team just doesn't cut it - mainly because I have no RCV buffs or bind removers as assists.

    So what teams do you guys run? Do you use yugi? Or maybe a tanky high HP one such as a water based team with the correct assists?

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    I just returned to pad after a year or so, team advice? (I was never super good so no teams that require consistent combos of like 6 or more)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment