• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [Achievement] Finally 110'd every Monster Hunter without snowglobes.

    Puzzle & Dragons [Achievement] Finally 110'd every Monster Hunter without snowglobes.


    [Achievement] Finally 110'd every Monster Hunter without snowglobes.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Was struggling with this dungeon until I finally figured out the solution: just VDP everything

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Third Party

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    With PadGuide and PadHerder falling by the wayside, has there been a successful replacement to track collections and Evo Materials? I've been gone for a few years and just came back. I tried to install PadBox but I have been running into a lot of problems installing with a Mac.

    submitted by /u/gannonmiller
    [link] [comments]

    My heart is still racing

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Col2 was legitimately the hardest thing I think I've done in this game

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    What should I get?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    I'm planning on trading 5 of my monsters for a dragon bound/dragon caller. What should I get?

    submitted by /u/sppone
    [link] [comments]

    [LF][NA] Gammoth Shelll #3679

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    If someone somehow still has some MH parts, i would rly appreciate the gammoth shell

    submitted by /u/Ku_Haku
    [link] [comments]

    No Leader Skill Challenge: Arena 3

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Add me 331,848,426 Yugi & Kaname leaders

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    I am relatively inexperienced with the meta And I’d like to build some sort of Anima team any suggestions based on what I’ve got?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    [Team] Is Ideal generally considered a top-tier sub for herself? Trying to adjust my VIdeal team in light of recent pulls, to take on the Alt Arenas and beyond.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Team:

    VIdeal + NYReeche +Amatsu + MegaDKali + Y_ShFord + VIdeal friend

    Equips are all to complete full hazard resists (2x Trojan Horse, Avidya Saber, Kralice Rapier, Dance Fan)

    It has served me well - it cuts through A1 thru A3 with pathetic ease, and A4/A5 mostly, unless I make a mistake. But I am unfamiliar with the Alternate Arenas. And I tried Ultimate Annihilation Coliseum and failed miserably.

    Fast forward to last week - I pulled 5 times in the Dragonbound machine and got two more No.6's (I already have Artura - is is really that big of a deal?) but I also got TWO Ideals and Suoh (with four 7c awakenings). I'm tinking Suoh is not as useful as she looks becuase her active prevents rainbow activation, but one or both ideals might make good subs? Light and/or Dark?

    My hesitation: Amatsu is a ridiculous HP stick, unbindable, with FUA and three 7c awakenings (SA)... and I like MegaDKali for her three 7c awaknings, low-cooldown rainbow active and ability to clear unmatchable status ... plus right now she is my ONLY coverage for Dark and Green, so I kind of need her unless I completely rejigger my team. Shelling Ford is there for VDP issues.

    What are my options? My box is moderately deep, but I'm no whale. I want to take on the Alt Arenas.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/askingquestionsblog
    [link] [comments]

    Hi! I'm brand new to the game. I did some pulls. Are they good? Should I reroll?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Just came back to this game and got a few new monsters, i could use some help building a team. Any advice?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Looking for a Nelle to bf: 357,812,477

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to turn off this Iphone feature?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Aww yea, 21 ranks in 2 days. Easy 10 colo2 clears about with only 1 fail. Tbh I didn’t even realize I’d get two rank 800 pulls. One now, one later

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Returning player Dark Ideal team help

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I just got back into PAD and I finally pulled Ideal, I've been wanting for for so long now. I don't really know which subs are good now for ideal since a lot has changed and was hoping if you guys could help me make a team for her. Right now, i'm using her with light ideal, valeria, reeche, and Yuna. Here is my box for reference: here Help greatly appreciated! (this is also like my first post on reddit srry lol)

    submitted by /u/elana_sweetie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment