• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons The most damage I’ve ever done.

    Puzzle & Dragons The most damage I’ve ever done.


    The most damage I’ve ever done.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:40 AM PST

    I pulled Phenom but haven’t used her yet, does this look like a solid team?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Sample TA2 team - without satan as assist. Usable for both NA or JP [TA2]

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:52 AM PST

    Updated AA3 Light Teams?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:29 AM PST

    With the return of the GH Collab, I'm looking for some guidance on what are some top light teams that can beat AA3 at the moment. I got a few lucky pulls.

    Here are some of the notable light cards I own that seem to be used in a lot of AA3 teams: - D. Karin - H Cotton - BZela - Bradamante - NY Yomi - Mega Viz - Knight Kisaragi

    Some other subs: - Yuna - Mariel - Mega Roots - Chidori - B Cotton - Shelling Ford - Yog

    I have access to most of the hazard resists (MH assist, Aerith)

    Some notable light cards I am missing: - Tifa (I can pair with friends) - Haomaru - Megazord - Diaochan - Goury

    With so many good light cards I'm not sure what team I can make to max my success for AA3? Karin/Tifa seem to be best given my box, but I have a lot of good subs too.

    Any advice is appreciated!

    Edit: updated box

    submitted by /u/Kpak-
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for a team to farm training arena 1

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Hey I'm trying to build a team that can consistently farm Training Arena 1. The link below has my current team and all the light type monsters in my box. (Running a Zeus Giga team)

    My current team and light attribute monsters

    My problem seems to be not doing enough damage with 1 light orb match while comboing the whole board.

    Please let me know I need to provide more details on killers and assist if needed, thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Mr-Shoofaloo
    [link] [comments]

    How to beat Fuma Kotaro in AA2?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:53 AM PST

    I'm relatively new to endgame content but this guy infuriates me. It seems like I have a 50% chance of my run just being over whenever he spawns and I have no idea what you're supposed to do to prevent being KO'd after he disables awoken skills and binds your leaders. Is there a trick to get past him that I'm missing? Any and all advice appreciated.

    submitted by /u/lcmaier
    [link] [comments]

    February C9: Pixel Bubblie

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:04 PM PST

    Dia(jp) co lead for pairing

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:27 PM PST

    What are your thoughts on using D/F Malik (yugioh collab) with Dia? I've manage to always secure 12 combos with the paring as they work hand in hand as Dia is also Fire.

    I've been using as subs for SB+ SuperRadra SuperOdindra Kio Horus R/B

    It's been working so far without Dark Kali but what are your guys thoughts on the combination

    submitted by /u/Captain_Corridor
    [link] [comments]

    My Yugi teams kick ass except..

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Both my main and my alt are in a good place right now. My main is pretty beast with 3x bakuras. 1 is equiped on one and even my alt has a bakura. They both have decent power and good utility. They lack rcv though when I play them both together. When I single player my main, I 7x6 swap from NY ilmnia, who has about 2k RCV and is devil. This is a huge bolster to my rcv. When I'm playing both my main and alt in the same run however. I seem to lack some serious RCV. I don't use NY ilmnia but instead keep yugi on my main and swap my 7x6 Romia to phenom. Well the lack of NY ilmnia's 2k rcv seems to be serious blow. I thought of putting Eir as a sub on my alt to try to bump up the RCV. But the heart OE's awoke doesn't extend to both accounts I don't think. I was thinking of something that stacked team RCV's awokes or just has a large RCV itself or a combination. Is this a good way to go? Btw I'm running collo 2 which has ALOT of rcv debuffs. So it may not be to bad to go for a low cd RCV buffer. I'm already running h bastet on my main. I usually use him as the swap out for NY ilmnia. I keep him on my main to deal wit some of the rcv debuffs and even have a lina equip or two. Alas the lina equips are on a high cd and it may be preferable to have another low rcv buffer as opposed to a card with a high RCV stat or team RCV awokes. Not really sure which way to go After edit: but unfortunately my alt DOESN'T have an H bastet. Or else I would swap him out to lead instead of phenom. And no my alt doesn't have a yugi either. So that won't work :(

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    What are your thoughts on lilia?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:56 PM PST

    So Lilia seems like a decent leader, both normal and dark form. I want to trade for her because she seems fun to use, and I can with no serious issues, but I want to know what your thoughts are on her. Do you think she's worth the trade or is she not as good as I think? And if you think she's bad, who do you suggest I trade/roll for?

    submitted by /u/Jaewol
    [link] [comments]

    Personal Ads Tuesdays! [Looking For] Megathread Feb 25 - Mar 02

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Looking For that special someone to fill out your friend list? Post your information here.

    RULES:

    • Only put ONE leader per post. If you are looking for more than 1 leader, you can make multiple posts.

    • To keep things organized, if the Leader+Region you are looking for has already been posted in this thread, make your post a REPLY to that post. If you do not follow this rule, your post will be removed.

    • To make your post, copy the following code and fill it out: (if you're on a mobile app or cannot copy/paste, provide the same information in your post)

    [Monster icon] (optional, look up from http://kawaii.xn--q9jyb4c/iconify/) #Monster name | Region | ID | Leader Lvl | +Eggs | Skill Lvl | |:----------:|:-----------:|:----------:|:--------:|:---------:| | NA/JP/EU | 333,333,333 | optional | optional | optional | Additional comments: Optional, can list your other leaders here 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Been years since I played this and lost my old account. Don't even know half the stuff since I played back, are any of these good? I kinda spam leveled a couple of them? Any tips

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:34 PM PST

    [help] Hi all, I got an android problem. I used to have the game launcher navigation bar at the bottom (white colored bar) i am not sure what did I do, but it's gone now. I need any advice on how to get it back!!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:17 PM PST

    2x Knight Kisaragi for the win

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:38 PM PST

    What is this green farming team everyone seem to have?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:17 PM PST

    I'd like to farm in multiplayer but everyone on discord wants a green team. Can any one show me a sample of the green farming team?

    submitted by /u/SmurfyBlue
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment