• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 1, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons I guess we can all relate

    Puzzle & Dragons I guess we can all relate


    I guess we can all relate

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:00 AM PST

    That feeling when you are no longer getting 5 magic stones daily...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:03 AM PST

    Oh nO DoNT HuRt mE

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:58 AM PST

    Watching you solve my skyfall in 3P after rolling four Bakura.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:40 AM PST

    This is how the game was always meant to be played

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:24 AM PST

    [Rant] Gungho effectively slashed the value of magic stones in half by making everything cost 10 stones to roll and nobody has an issue with this?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:26 AM PST

    Last time I brought this up people didn't have an issue at all since they came out fully evolved with +297, now this collab is nothing with really shitty chances

    submitted by /u/fork_yuu
    [link] [comments]

    An extra stupid way to beat this month's C9

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:56 AM PST

    Old meme I found on Google Images

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 11:49 PM PST

    It was at that moment he realized

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:31 PM PST

    How it feels to not have yugi

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Dug these up to use the heart of the cards for my rolls

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:20 PM PST

    [Video] February 2020 Challenge Level 9

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:55 AM PST

    Non-YuGiOh Subs for Yugi?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:19 PM PST

    We're seeing a lot of subs for Yugi that originate from the collab itself (I know they're the best subs for him, but...). I think it would beneficial for people without the ideal subs to know what could be substituted. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/v-ngu
    [link] [comments]

    [Tips] 3P YGO

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:47 AM PST

    Well sorry if it's not needed, albeit it seems it's worth a shot throwing here some general tips for YGO 3P. I know, many said them, theres even tips in discord about it. Just trying to reach more people and the idea that passing turns/stalling is smth not to be ashamed for and should be more used if you need.

    Well, YGO 3p is hard, not endgame material for sure, but I don't recall any 3p farm dungeon with that amount of annoying movesets and some people just don't know what to do. Maybe they can't, don't have a tape resist or the likes, but I assure you, it's okay, people will understand and carry you if needed! I'm lucky to have BVeroah, otherwise I would need to plan alot more my teams, but thing is, this time I can carry, and I do so with the most pleasure! But depending on what you do, you make it difficult. So I'm adding some tips and I hope it helps. And please, if I forgot something, add in comments so it includes more kind of struggles one can deal with in this dungeon.

    As stated before, it's not an easy dungeon. Unmatchable light, tape resist, Kaiba high effective HP, Marik and his 7c absorb and resolve. So please plan your team to deal with as many of them as possible. In details:

    1 - If you haven't how to remove unmatchable orbs or make a board change, don't use a light-based team.

    2 - Bring tape resist, of course. This is the most important one. If you haven't, just don't be the one to kill Joey Wheeler. So other player can kill him and resist the tape that Kaiba brings. Joey won't nuke you.

    3 - If you can't OHKO Marik, no problem too. Pass your turn or delay him. Don't just do a low combo or whatever that use your turn, leaving to the next player the spinner annoyance, most players can't 7c and FUA with this kind of spinners. I totally can't.

    4 - You can bring X, Y and Z actives to help in the run? Have SB in your team to make your actives useable, otherwise it's dead weight. Especially if you run Yugi, who need 20 of them to transform.

    5 - While we deal with a lot of movesets, still some enemies here haven't status shield. Good oportunity to delay if youre at risk.

    6 - Try to help if someone is in a worse condition than you. Say theres a player who already passed and cant board change, or any struggle alike. Don't leave to him a fatal blow or a board full of poison. Be nice.

    So I think that's all. This community is nice and I'm sure people can help each other!

    submitted by /u/iamshowman
    [link] [comments]

    Since normal dungeons have 7x Rank EXP...these are the best ones I run when wanting to rank up

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Normal Dungeons have increased Rank EXP for the next week 8 days, 9 including today.

    Normal dungeons that I have found to have the best Rank EXP:

    Rank EXP includes the 7x bonus

    Clayus Prison—Well Leading Underground

    11 stamina

    Est. 43,000 Rank EXP per run (est. 3,900 Rank EXP per stamina)

    single Saline—est. 77,400 Rank EXP

    double Saline—est. 140,00 Rank EXP

    This is a slower option, it also has the best Rank EXP per stamina. I always use this dungeon when I am on the verge of ranking up and do not want to waste stamina ranking up.

    Legendary Dragons Footprints and Sky Dragons Domain have basically the same Rank EXP for each level.

    30 stamina

    Est. 98,000 Rank EXP per run (est. 3,266 Rank EXP per stamina)

    single Saline—176,400 Rank EXP

    double Saline—317,520 Rank EXP

    Starlight Sanctuary

    King of the gods can be a little dangerous with double Saline unless you have a card like Lotta Lotta that can counter Zeus, or a card that can delay Zeus...or a bunch of light cards with light rows, a lot of light OE makes this easier too.

    If you farmed the NY token equip you have an equip with three light rows.

    Yu-Gi-Oh! token equip has three light OE

    Or you can try and make a leader swap team that you can use with Saline.

    King of the Gods

    17 stamina

    Est. 103,600 Rank EXP per run (est. 6,094 Rank EXP per stamina)

    single Saline—186,480 Rank EXP

    double Saline—335,664 Rank EXP

    submitted by /u/RegulusTheHeartOfLeo
    [link] [comments]

    I have an unholy amount of Yugi friends/suggestions

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Anyone up for 99 stam multiplayer descended rush?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:14 PM PST

    Room I.D: 8899 1024

    submitted by /u/Desperate-Exercise
    [link] [comments]

    So Somehow I Rolled 4 Blue-Eyes...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:26 PM PST

    I don't understand what I'm doing wrong

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:24 AM PST

    I totally suck at team building. I can't comprehend how to read the skills needed to make a team , I die easily cause my matching skills blow, I don't know when to use the skills, I come to this page for tips and tricks , but sometimes they talk about stuff I don't have or have no clue what they are referring to. I've watched YouTube videos, but find the person talking have an annoying voice so I stop lmao. I need a PAD for dummies but can't find that online. Ugh. Just irritated.

    submitted by /u/origynalsyns
    [link] [comments]

    AA2 kaiba x kaiba, fun leader!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Takes me 3 turns to change yugi, any suggestions to reduce that to at least 1 turn?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:37 PM PST

    The real winners of the Yugi collab...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Are those who had a great pairing with Yugi and didn't need to pull one. Cough* Cough* looking at both my HMadoos

    submitted by /u/Addet2000
    [link] [comments]

    If you need a Yugi friend with Fagan Rai equip (cloud and SB boost and 2x team hp and attack up). Lvl 110 with 4x Skill delay resistance and 1 devil killer ID:359 446 332

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:56 PM PST

    ID:359 446 332

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment