• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [achievement] first colo2 clear and hit rank 700 off of it

    Puzzle & Dragons [achievement] first colo2 clear and hit rank 700 off of it


    [achievement] first colo2 clear and hit rank 700 off of it

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:58 AM PST

    [Team]Coming back to the game but overwhelmed

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:02 PM PST

    [LF] Halloween Madoo friends 322,002,389

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:06 AM PST

    Team Build Help

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:38 PM PST

    All I needed was a Dark Magician ��

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:26 PM PST

    [PSA] Swapped leader gets swapped back if your partner DC'ed in 2p mode.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:24 PM PST

    I was thinking of cheesing col2 by stuffing my alt account with SBs and start with a shit 7x6 leader, leader swap on the first turn to something good and then just DC.

    Turned out, as soon as I DC'ed, the swapped shit leader got swapped back and I lost 100 stam for nothing.

    submitted by /u/j4h17hb3r
    [link] [comments]

    Exchange question

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Can you not exchange cards that you get from a coin exchange (e.g. Zeus Gigas) when you are trying to get Yugi?

    Edit: I realized he was on one of my teams as an assist so it wouldn't let me, hope this helps someone in the future

    submitted by /u/Javzx
    [link] [comments]

    Heres a setup for kaiba teams. Uses rows 7cc and vdp.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:56 AM PST

    Akine Team Help

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:28 AM PST

    I just started to attempt annihilator difficulty floors with my Akine team and the team I am using is not where I want it to be. The team I am using with her is Dark Kali, SR Meimei, NY Tsukuyomi, and Awoken Aife. Any suggestion are much appreciated

    here is a link to my box: https://imgur.com/gallery/kFSGIIo

    submitted by /u/RufflyBear
    [link] [comments]

    People with Access to both yugiXhmadoo and yugiXyugi. Are they close or do you prefer yugiXyugi.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:16 PM PST

    With two days left. I have HMadoo but part of me really wants that yugi. But, I have enough spares to trade. But I won't be able to trade for anything else for prolly awhile if I make this one.

    submitted by /u/Anotheryoma
    [link] [comments]

    Really wish rainbows could be tradable. Goodbye Alt Kuribohs... :[

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:51 AM PST

    With Nere coming, should I trade for a third Yugi (for equip)?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:25 AM PST

    My current Yugi team is: Yugi (Rikuu)/ Evo Yugi (Fagan equip) / DM (Hera Luna) / Bakura (Bakura) / Fortress Dragon (DMG equip) and I normally aim to pair with a Yugi (Yugi equip)

    With Nere coming, i won't have the tape/SB resist awakens. Also I'll have to drop Bakura since he doesn't mean the full typing requirements so I was planning to use base Veroah to get another quick orb changer/ tape res SA.

    So do you think the Yugi equip is necessary or are the benefits marginal at that point? Assume I'm just trying to beat AA3/Colo2 although the ideal team can beat most of the dungeon mechanics.

    Any thoughts is appreciated?

    submitted by /u/Kpak-
    [link] [comments]

    Less than 24 hours

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:26 AM PST

    I use to play way back during a First of the North Star collab. Fell out, came back, unable to get my account back, gave up on coming back. . . finally came back, literally years later. New Account.

    I've pulled Yugi and both flavors of Dark Magician. There is less than 24 hours left on the Yugi event, what Could I farm from that event? What should I try to do with it in less than 24 hours?

    submitted by /u/GamingPauper
    [link] [comments]

    VIdeal VDP sub options?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:02 PM PST

    Wondering what y'all think are some good VDP subs for VIdeal. I know it's possible to VDP since she adds combos and only needs four color requirements. What are y'all running as a VDP sub? Also, I'm not looking for the VDP void active subs. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Addet2000
    [link] [comments]

    Colorful Ideal vs AA3, my first* run using Ideal as a lead and able to clear this dungeon says a lot. Obviously have to make a few changes with subs and inherits but so far so good. (Used rcv badge but tbh +hp badge seems the way to go)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:11 PM PST

    So I guess I’ve been playing for awhile now

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:35 PM PST

    Why does VIdeal have three color tracking bars? Doesn’t she only need two for her LS and awakenings?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:04 PM PST

    Well after 300 stones, I guess it’s trading time... who would you guys sac for yugi?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:03 AM PST

    Any replacement for Reeche on a VIdeal team?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:01 AM PST

    I haven't seen a team yet without her, which sucks since I skipped on trading for her thinking she'd be relegated to lead use since 7ccc options are dime a dozen these days.

    What purpose does she serve exactly, and what's the next best option if one exists?

    submitted by /u/RingOfFury
    [link] [comments]

    So there REALLY is a chance?!?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:01 PM PST

    Just one more dark orb and I would have gotten my first AA3 clear (it was my first time ever trying AA3 to be fair)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:26 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment