• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 2, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Play for 2000 days to clear C9

    Puzzle & Dragons Play for 2000 days to clear C9


    Play for 2000 days to clear C9

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:13 AM PST

    2020 Here I come!! My almost very NIAP Box

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:08 AM PST

    This is it. 2020 is here and I have finally completed my goal of +297 all my box. (not including trade fodder)

    Also, at the beginning of the week all my cards were unfavorited by the glitch gods, now I'm in the slow and painful process of favoriting everything back.

    https://imgur.com/a/aRRkKbj

    submitted by /u/longo-ranch
    [link] [comments]

    Recently came back after a multi-year break. Cleared C10

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:48 AM PST

    I was inspired by that Christmas post and being someone who isn't a huge fan of New Year parties, I tried to show a little love to one of the best communites I've ever been a part of.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:52 PM PST

    2,138 days playing this game, just rolled my first DKali. Get on my level, scrublords.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Def one of the most consistant aa3 ive messed with. I think only Ina phenom up there in terms of consistency. I feel both were better then tifa haoh

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:08 AM PST

    [Video] Fixed Leader & Helper Challenge! [2] - Cute Tail Meets Cool Abs

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:37 AM PST

    My first AA3 clear!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:28 PM PST

    Confused as to whom in AA3 does a double hit.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:21 PM PST

    So I've noticed I've died a buncha of times to floor 10 unable to match and orb type and absorbs one attribute girl. If you don't one shot after she throws up a 9 hit combo. She awoken binds you, and then does this nasty ass double hit that kills my tanky team from full hp every time. I have over 160,000hp and I die every time. This is partly my fault as I usually match too many during the unable to match section, and then am stuck with too many of those unable to match orbs when the 9c combo shield goes up. I'll try to just remember for that spawn, but I'd like to know the other spawns that do a double and when. I think Rokks does it unexpectedly too. I don't know when the double hit is coming. If anyone came help illuminate this situation for me. I've definitly died to double Rokks hits a bunch of times also and not sure if there are any other monsters that do double hits, and when?

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    "Okay, I'll roll in the PCSGF. But please no Uranus. Please, God, no Uranus. Please no....."

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:43 AM PST

    TA2 clear- Velkhana x Minaka

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:46 AM PST

    What is currently the easiest way to get a Medium Wood Gem?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Which monster that can be exchanged for a Medium Wood Gem is easiest to acquire?

    submitted by /u/SkywayFishers
    [link] [comments]

    Pretend we're PAD friends. Which of my leaders are you going to get the most helper use out of currently? Ina, Minaka, Tifa, DKarin

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Need Team building help again

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Since the community is so awesome i have to ask again for help in building a decent team :)

    I am playing solo only. Doing the Quests and Events. Would realy appreciate some input what to change (Team Setup, Assists, Latents etc.)

    1. My Box + Team i am trying to build: >> My Box <<
    2. I am considering trading for Minaka but dont know if i have the Box for a decent setup (could buy "Mut" too). So here again i would realy realy appreciate your input!

    Happy New Years and Big Thank You for the help !

    submitted by /u/mit0s
    [link] [comments]

    What cards should have been voted into the PCSGF but were not included?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:46 AM PST

    While I have seen comments about cards that were unexpectedly voted into the player's choice SGF, I have only seen a few about cards that didn't make the lineup, like the green Dracoblade.
    What pantheon / GFEs do you think should have been voted into the lineup but didn't make it? Besides Celica, I was surprised that Nene wasn't voted in - I would think her bind clear plus a blue/light/hearts active would make her a good sub for Chidori teams.

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    Can we just appreciate how wholesome this community is!!!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:42 PM PST

    [LF] Friends/BFs that have these up, I’ll mostly have Minaka/Tifa/BVeroah rotating around 352 127 333

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:36 PM PST

    Does anybody use Sousuke or another swap in AA3 in case of Rokks? His assist covers a wholelot. I would use him on my Minaka team except I like velk assist to cover cloud due to the heart OE

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:21 AM PST

    AA1 team building help (Imgur link in desc)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:37 AM PST

    NoRem+NoRem helper - AA1 Cleared

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:34 PM PST

    What leaders care about remaining orbs?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:18 AM PST

    The other day I played with that little blue witch lead who gives x something if you have only 8 or less orbs remaining, but in return there's no small. It was much easier to use her than I thought (once I stopped using 6x7 boards). What other leaders care about remaining orbs?

    UPDATE

    /u/ShadyFigure linked this great tool for searching leader skills.

    https://ilmina.com/#/ADVANCED_SEARCH/%7B%22leaderSkillConditions%22%3A%7B%220%22%3A%7B%22type%22%3A108%2C%22negate%22%3Afalse%2C%22templateVm%22%3A%7B%7D%7D%7D%7D

    submitted by /u/Imosa1
    [link] [comments]

    [Discuss] Possible NA PAD Event calendar for 2020

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:04 AM PST

    Just predicting the possible events this year:

    January - New Years REM(probably announced tonight), Kamen Rider

    February - Valentines Day REM, maybe YuGiOh?, Possibly something for the 8th Anniversary

    March - Looking back, nothing big seems to happen in March. Maybe another Monster Hunter or DBDC run?

    April - Possibly something for the 8th Anniversary

    May - Maybe another Heroine run?

    June - June Bride REM

    August - Summer REM

    October - Halloween REM

    November - ?

    December - Christmas REM

    submitted by /u/wzxw
    [link] [comments]

    Base Minaka x Tifa

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:02 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment