• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [Achievement] Thunder and Lightning certainly go well together!

    Puzzle & Dragons [Achievement] Thunder and Lightning certainly go well together!


    [Achievement] Thunder and Lightning certainly go well together!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:10 PM PST

    Hexazeon has been dethroned as highest weighted stat total

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:13 AM PST

    weighted stat total isn't a very important statistic, but it's kinda interesting that for the past 2 year, Hexazeon has stayed as the highest weighted stat card in the game and in the span of like 24 hours, not one, not two, not three, but FOUR cards have now surpassed him- NY Reeche and the 3 7* YGO rolls all have weighted stat totals around 1750

    submitted by /u/spamfinity
    [link] [comments]

    [JP] Crazy Pre-buff Yugi Team

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:42 AM PST

    [JP] Crazy Pre-buff Yugi Team

    Thought I'd share with the Yugi buffs coming tomorrow. Very easy AA3 clear (ignore the timer and combos as I was busy with my kid). It allows you to swap HMadoo on floor 1 and transform Yugi.

    https://preview.redd.it/eurrpvmmvr941.png?width=1242&format=png&auto=webp&s=2631a7859c0bedef19a1155dbe5c966cbf03663c

    • You need to do the following in order to get the swap to work on floor 1: Use dark magician delay, stall 3 turns (you need to match), activate Nico Bolas card (you must take a hit even though it's null), activate Yugi, activate both dragons, stall 2 turns, swap to HMadoo and clear the floor. The key is to pop Nico Bolas after dark magician's delay and take an attack so you can delay again. If you have short CD on your dragons then pop them right after 1st dark magician usage.
    • Nothing is replacable expect Fagan equip, Zela hat and Shiki equip (any SB equip will do).
    • There's still sufficient SB to use finger or RCV badge based on your reference - I used finger
    • 1 row and combo can kill any normal floor. Light VDP, match 6 dark can kill Odin with Yugi sub attribute alone
    • You can 1 shot Yog with just 1 dark VDP (HMadoo has 3 devil killers)
    • If you get hit with RCV debuff it's tough but with HMadoo shield it makes it easier to recover
    • Dark Magician is best SB for Yugi - using delay trick he basically has 7 SB not counting inherit

    Edit: Skill order clarification.

    submitted by /u/zoopido
    [link] [comments]

    [PSA] Last Day of Plus Points Carnival

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Time to make your choice between that and GungHo!

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    [Review] Kamen Rider Collab 6-star Cards (5-star coming later)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Since Mantastic will not be making a Kamen Rider review, I've decided to try and do my own starting with the 6-star riders. I've played PAD for over 2200 days and cleared most content on my main with the exception of TA2. Like all rankings, these are highly subjective and I'm not claiming to be the most knowledgeable PAD expert out there. Ideally this document spurs some discussion and people can have a better idea of what they want to do in the collab.

    Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L7IEHY6J9Jv8S89Uh4FhNnWpp6GZo5HTWfIbdDBGOnY/edit#

    As a sidenote, I've also had the pleasure of meeting Mantastic and Pancake in person, so I've accumulated some of their in-game knowledge via osmosis. Let's all hope he gets better soon!

    submitted by /u/wongck
    [link] [comments]

    LF xmas saline friends to fund this team cus i couldn't pull one :((( (339,357,443)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:23 PM PST

    [LF] [NA] Kamen Rider Zero-one / shining hopper Friends 317992200

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Kio x Saline Fixed Leader Speed Farm (1:38)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:47 AM PST

    JP live stream update again!!! This time they're actually live streaming.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:36 PM PST

    I am back! Thankfully this time the stream starts at 6:30 PM this coming Sunday so I don't have to pull another all nighter. Expect the first hour or so featuring the PAD Challenge Cup tournament as I will not be doing updates on the tournament.

    Stream should start approximately when this post is 68 hours old!!! Until then, stay tuned!

    submitted by /u/Shining_Equinox
    [link] [comments]

    [news] YuGiOh survey results posted. Yugi, Kaiba, Marik win the survey

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:39 AM PST

    LF Base Kirimi Chan friends 361 131 488

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:00 PM PST

    [LF] Kamen rider first friends 317146374

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:58 AM PST

    [Video] Fixed Leader & Helper Challenge! [3] - Glowing Gates Thunderstrikes

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:57 AM PST

    Gold on Switch

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:55 AM PST

    Is there no more promotional footage or demos of gold in english? I'll take japanese at this point. I just want to see footage of gameplay or get any more info. It's less than a week out...maybe there is a different sub already?

    submitted by /u/200GritCondom
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help w/ my team since I'm relativelly new to the game and want advice outside the game. Imgur links to my box in the comments. ID: 355056446

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:35 AM PST

    Did they kick Lucifer out of the band...or is he their manager?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:58 AM PST

    [LF] [NA] Kamen Rider Super-1 Id: 361169324

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:37 AM PST

    I got my account reactivated, please send help!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:30 PM PST

    The title says it all. Got the itch after almost a 3 year break and oh my how things have changed. I've got imgur links for all my fav monsters and then I did another couple shots of all the collab stuff in case there's something good hiding in there (like sephiroth?) Last I played, I was using working on my Aizen/A.Haku/A.Pers/Akechi/Typhon blue dark team.

    I'm assuming most of this stuff can get cleaned out, but do I sell for mp or if they can get me a coin do I do that? How hard is mp to come buy these days? I currently have like 615k.

    There used to be some niche uses for some of the earlier descend bosses....but also assuming I should trade any of them for a their gem and sell the rest?

    Otherwise, any guidance is much appreciated. From the reading I've been doing I already plan to save stones for a big super GFE or strong collab. I imagine there will be a big event for chinese new year like always.

    Are there easier ways to get stam/evomats/jewels and etc? Or does that stuff ever go on half stam?

    How hard should I go on the Kamen collab dungeon and stuff? Are the coin monsters any good?

    Thanks!!

    Box - https://imgur.com/a/D8i66of

    Collab - https://imgur.com/a/GDYc48H

    submitted by /u/Sayuloveit1
    [link] [comments]

    Help with team please!!!! https://imgur.com/lB1ZIKQ

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:42 AM PST

    I have not played this game for almost a year and I want to get back into it. Would be great if someone could explain what the whole thing with the monster eggs and if someone could help make a team and tell me what I should do next!! thank you! PS: Sorry for the Japanese version

    submitted by /u/Homurasama1
    [link] [comments]

    PAD on Nintendo Switch

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:27 AM PST

    Puzzle & Dragons Gold for Nintendo Switch is coming soon. What are your thoughts? I wish there would be a battle modi (Player against Player) for mobile too :/

    submitted by /u/markusaka
    [link] [comments]

    [shitpost] You finally pull a 5* water for your team

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:17 PM PST

    NY Reeche Future Planning

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Any one running this guy as a lead or any ideas for leader pairings for him? Id 395,041479

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:09 AM PST

    [LF][JP] Friends/best friend (triangle) for these leads ID 369,933,417

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:41 AM PST

    Hello, I just started playing this game, do you guys recommend me to play as much as posible for the 13 hours remaining of that rare egg machine? And It will show up again later? (Btw i think the rare egg summon is the most worth It)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:26 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment