• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    Puzzle & Dragons 2000 Days of a Whale

    Puzzle & Dragons 2000 Days of a Whale


    2000 Days of a Whale

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:22 AM PST

    Warning: Big-Ass Album

    I sorted my box by Favorite. I know some people get really irritated about that, but it's my box and it's what I'm used to and it's my 2k days so too bad.

    Some fun facts!

    I still have my first REM roll as well as my starter.

    My all-time favorite era: Tie between Ra Dragon's initial appearance and Okuni being pretty awesome.

    My favorite REM roll: I started playing on 6/1/14 and I always wanted DMeta. She was my white whale until I finally rolled her the morning of my wedding, 2/18/17. I promised my wife back in, like, August 2014 or some shit that I'd do a naked cartwheel if I ever pulled her, and I made good on that promise.

    Oldest message in my mail: My girlfriend got into the game shortly after I did even though she isn't a gamer at all. She just wanted to connect with me. And now we're married. The message just says "ay boy" and I love it.

    Favorite REM: Halloween! I'm a basic white girl at heart, and I love all of their cute Halloween art.

    Favorite Collab: Monster Hunter. One of the only game series I've put more time into than this one.

    Amount spent: I honestly don't want to know the exact number. I know it's more than $5,000 and under $9,000.

    Favorite playstyle: Combos then Rainbow.

    Current favorite team: The Beach Veroah team I posted yesterday, which was my swan song because...

    I'm out. I don't know if it's permanent or if I'm just going to take an extended break, but I figure 2k days is a good number to go out on. I'm not terribly involved in the community anymore. Most of the people I initially played with don't play anymore. I dislike more about the game now than I like: I'm really not a fan of the power creep and the need for seven billion gimmick counters heavily restricting team-building. Every dungeon just feels like a chore now, and it's been like this for a long while for me, but I've fallen prey to Sunk Cost. And I definitely have a gambling problem (I've never hurt myself or missed a bill or whatever, but I definitely buy stones and roll to chase things I barely even WANT just because it's the New Shiny Toy) and it's time for me to own that and walk away from it. If (big if) I come back, it'll definitely be as NIAP (and if Okuni ever rises to power again, I've got five copies of him READY TO GO).

    So let's end this on a positive note! First person to guess my first REM pull (and I still have it!) can add me and I'll trade you +891 in exchange for garbage evo mats! EDIT: Congrats to u/mrbarkyoriginal for guessing correctly! Thanks to everyone else for participating in my stupid little farewell contest.

    submitted by /u/CptRansom
    [link] [comments]

    Jabberwock Annihilation Gaslowe Clear

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:57 AM PST

    Nice try Jabberwock

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:46 PM PST

    Love my Megazord

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:15 AM PST

    Because Im constantly switching between his two forms (not the weapon equip) and its such easy material but most of all I LOSE NO EXTRA LEVELS, SA LATENTS OR ANY OF THAT CRAP :D

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    [GUIDE...?] Cool Cross Crow Crew - Another primer nobody asked for

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:39 AM PST

    What collab(s) do you want to return?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:39 PM PST

    For me it's bleach, it was my first collab, and also the first collab I rolled powerful cards from (Ichigo, Genryusai) when it came around again.

    submitted by /u/ralphredolawrencio
    [link] [comments]

    [Rant] Sometimes I feel like such a noob

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:18 AM PST

    I've had Halloween Cotton, and I have never used her because she didn't have a VDP. I kept seeing people talking about her being so great, and I just couldn't see why. Well I just saw a post with her on a team with VDP, and I had no clue she had an evo. Sometimes I astound myself. Finally got a replacement for my ultra devil killer Saline!

    submitted by /u/Robthepally
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help for aa3. draizer on haoh. this team does great in the dungeon but how do i handle yog???

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:37 AM PST

    [Team] Back from a long break and clueless about the new meta

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:19 PM PST

    I need help with a meta team to clear end game content.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Box: https://imgur.com/a/IwC3ZCv

    submitted by /u/PhoenixianGaming
    [link] [comments]

    LF VSonia friends ID: 305,691,359

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:50 AM PST

    LF VSonia for Raoh system. My other leads are Genjuro, Haoh, and Dmeta

    submitted by /u/chrisseo55
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] Found something interesting about the last phase of Orb Dexterity Challenge Lvl 10

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:32 PM PST

    If you don't change his hp (don't match any light orbs), he will give you a new board instead of killing you. You can also stall long enough for the no-skyfall debuff to run out. Idk if people already know this but just in case.

    submitted by /u/asdfyoloo
    [link] [comments]

    PAD rewards added to google play points prize selection.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:18 PM PST

    [Team] Came back after 2 years. Completely lost

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:13 AM PST

    Hi guys. I just came back after 2 years of not playing. Theres a charm to PAD that sets it apart from all other games. Coming back, I'm completely lost. Everything seems similar but theres so much thats different. The UI improved (finally) and theres all new leaders.

    Just wanted to ask if anyone could give recommendations for teams or good leaders from my box.

    Thanks :D

    PAD Monster Box https://imgur.com/gallery/adhFerD

    submitted by /u/zetaBrainz
    [link] [comments]

    [Guide] [JP] Token Drop Rate on OdinTamadra Descended

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:04 PM PST

    Last time on SoniaTamadra Descended I did not collect data and it is a good time to revisit.

    For those unaware this is a Ganesha Treasure Trove kind of dungeon and Gachadra mix. Players run to collect a certain amount of Tamadra of each colors to get personal reward and server-wide reward, at the same time non boss floor drops Event Token (the old one) and you use them to do daily exchange / one-shot exchanges.

    OdinTamadra Descended!

    • Total amount of runs: 520
    • Drop rate per floor (non boss): 0.751923 to 0.788462 (f5 and f6 has 100% drop rate)
      • Drop rate to cap: +33.0%
    • Stamina per Bronze (without drop rate boost): 3.075
      • Adjusted Stamina per Bronze (at 1.3x): 2.525
      • Adjusted Stamina per Bronze (at cap): 2.502

    I think this can be referenced for SoniaTamadra Descended when it comes to NA (you get banned if you whine about story mode).

    Eqv stamina per exchange (no boost // 1.3x):

    Full list can be found here: https://pad.protic.site/story-dungeon-memorial-dungeon-odin-tamadra-descended/

    • Trigod mask : 138.4 // 106.5
    • Unique Gems: 110.7 // 85.2
    • Killers: 55.4 // 42.6
    • SDR: 83.0 // 63.7
    • Pys: 110.7 // 85.2
    • Small Noels: 27.7 // 21.3
    • Tamadra: 18.5 // 14.2
    • Dubmythlit: 6.2 // 4.7

    "The" excel for all other data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U5L8TFVl6ZpVRYrtSNiZ9cgiqQlXxhnA5tbeMM9iXWs/edit

    submitted by /u/fether
    [link] [comments]

    Orochi SS tier lead

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:07 PM PST

    [LF] Ameno friends. I'm trying to farm Niddhogg. Friend code: 333-232-410

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:25 AM PST

    OP with Tifa

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:28 PM PST

    LF Tifa friends for dark Karin team. �� Friend code:344,644,453

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:40 PM PST

    Metagame & Theorycrafting! Weekend [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:00 AM PST

    Happy Weekend!

    Feel free to discuss anything about new monsters, dungeon, content or just your own ideas here.

    To put monster icons directly in your comments, use Iconify

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment