• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    Puzzle & Dragons One year ago me and my BF commemorated having Sarasvati up

    Puzzle & Dragons One year ago me and my BF commemorated having Sarasvati up


    One year ago me and my BF commemorated having Sarasvati up

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:13 AM PST

    Finally Got Gaslowe - Palms So Sweaty...Thankfully didn't choke!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:01 AM PST

    Don't Forget to Farm some Elia today

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:52 AM PST

    God rush is here for tuesday and it is a dungeon we don't see much of. It is also the only reliable place to get an Elia

    Only other way is trading for her or praying to see her on Ultimate descended rush

    Elia's gem is used in numerous evolution's

    Schehrazade gem is needed for

    and Sol and Mani gem is needed for

    So as you can see Gungho has made her one of the more used evolution pieces and also very annoying to get so get some today

    edit:Just saw sug inform that it is in the quests so take you time getting her but still get a lot of her and stack the gems, but there is still the exp boost today.

    submitted by /u/Dathena_for_everyone
    [link] [comments]

    How does everyone feel about PAD's meta and the game as a whole rn?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:23 AM PST

    Ok so the meta is apparently 2x HP (4 with dual), 7x6, and leader skill FUA leads according to bakadata tierlists...are we going to get any TPA or heart cross leads on par with these big ballers in the future? (Row leads included if Tifa doesn't qualify as a row leader mainly.) Also, bringing resists and counters to game mechanics in dungeons like arena 5 kind of seems really difficult for weaker leads to shine, which I'm kinda sad abt because those weaker leads tend to be more fun to use than typical broken top tier stuff

    submitted by /u/smolpotato67
    [link] [comments]

    AA3 is done. Moogle OP!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:56 AM PST

    Decided to Yolo roll in the middle of the night and gotta say it paid off.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:33 AM PST

    Proof of dedication (actually I am 2234 days into the game)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:23 AM PST

    Team Showcase! Ina x Phenom

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:59 AM PST

    Returning From 1.5 Year Break

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:00 AM PST

    Hello all,

    I'm just now returning back to PAD after I stopped playing around last year. When I last played, Yusuke was pretty much the meta leader, along with Ed and Reeche. I don't really know what is good anymore as I don't see anybody running any of the leaders I mentioned before, aside from a few Eds here and there. Any help and guidance for team building would be much appreciated because idk what direction to head in rn.

    I cleared all Arenas up to Three Hands of Fate. Haven't tried Grotesque Being, and haven't touched any Alt Arena.

    Thank you

    Monster Box

    submitted by /u/Ecyra
    [link] [comments]

    I love the new stream frequency!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:58 PM PST

    Keep up the community engagement. I don't care even if it's just to chat about the new monthlies and play Pyctionary or something equally mundane. If you guys go live I will be there!

    submitted by /u/WetTheSystem
    [link] [comments]

    [Achievement] AA2 completed on my first try

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:53 AM PST

    How do you PAD?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:29 PM PST

    I recently saw a post asking what stylus people use, and that had me wondering if most people use a stylus for playing. I started the game casually 3-4 years back and just downloaded it again to play. I've always played on my phone and used my dominant hand to hold the phone and my thumb to play. Would a stylus help me match faster/ pull off diagonals better? Or do people only use styluses on tablets? I'm currently on an iPhone 7 and started playing on my iphone 4/5. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AintStoopid
    [link] [comments]

    LF friends running these leads, as well as Tiger Megazord. Accepting all ranks! 330,679,284.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:24 PM PST

    Ultimate God Rush is on today at x6 EXP

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:38 AM PST

    Farm your Elia gems for Sol and Mani, Libertas, and Scheherazade evo mats + 500k EXP per run

    submitted by /u/hkl163
    [link] [comments]

    Should I Reroll on JP?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:37 AM PST

    I just got back to my JP account and I've been reading lots of things about how this one of the best times to reroll, I was wondering if my account should be rerolled?

    JP Box

    submitted by /u/Lukem10
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] BVeroah and Phenom friends. ID: 375,023,300

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:57 AM PST

    Just freed up 19 slots.

    BVeroah (preferably with 1+ poison resist and 7c SA, I use Aerith and Cloud SA)

    Phenom (Tokagero equip preferred)

    Been mostly running BVeroah, DKarin/Tifa, Ina, and HMadoo lately.

    BONUS: I make reasonable trades somewhat often. You won't see any stat latents for devil killers or kingtans for pys bullcrap from me.

    submitted by /u/CptRansom
    [link] [comments]

    Quick guide to starting a JP account and getting up to speed

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:01 PM PST

    Its no secret that now is a good time to start a JP account since JP is getting at least 5 stones a day from Nov to Dec. There's also a Super Godfest currently ongoing with a pretty good pool of cards, as well as Fujimi Bunko Collab.

    Hence, I thought I would share some tips based on my experience in setting up my main and alt.

    (1) Rerolling

    I recommend rerolling for either Ina (Super Godfest - 1.5% chance per 10 stone roll), or Orphen (Fujimi Bunko Collab - 3% chance per 7 stone roll). Lina Inverse is also a good pickup when paired with Raoh. You get 50 stones after completing the tutorial, so it will take an *average* of 13.3 rerolls to get Ina or 4.8 rerolls to get Orphen. Emphasis on average as my accounts took 6 and 10 rerolls each for Ina, but my friend took 20 rerolls before he finally got Ina.

    On non-rooted phones, you'll need to delete app data each time you reroll - that means going through the data download process and tutorial. Use multiple phones to reroll for faster results, or do something else while rerolling since the data download takes a while (and turn on combo skip for tutorial).

    (2) Making sense of the menus and dungeon names

    PAD protic has the menus translated - https://pad.protic.site/pad-jp/translations/ (also best source for news)

    DadGuide is a great companion app to find out what dungeons are coming up/currently ongoing.

    And its was previously mentioned that using another phone with a camera can also serve as a handy translation tool - https://www.reddit.com/r/PuzzleAndDragons/comments/dpo3nq/jp_use_google_translate_app_on_another_device/ [Apparently you can just screenshot and import it into google translate. Thanks u/2manyredditstalkers]

    (3) Start clearing content with an easy to use lead, and don't be in a hurry to rank up

    Ina's base form is not very good so use some other card as a lead to start off instead - if you happen to have pulled a few times in Fujimi Bunko, Zelgadis is a decent starting leader if you happened to roll him. Otherwise get creative with your Super Godfest pulls. Orphen's base form only requires 4 combo and 4+ connected orbs for decent damage, so he's an acceptable card to use as a lead initially.

    Normal dungeons are on 7x rank exp. Clear normal dungeons until you unlock technical dungeons. Then do technical dungeons until you have exhausted most of your stamina, saving enough for a run in a normal dungeon to rank up. Try to maximise your stamina - do not do experience of a lifetime when its immediately available and waste free stamina refreshes. One good use of excess stamina, especially if you are cooping with an alt, is the Plus point or Tamadra dungeons.

    (4) Use stones from normal & technical dungeons & story mode & daily handouts to roll in Super Godfest or save them for Player's Choice Super Godfest - Building your teams

    Unless you are a fan of the characters featured in the Fujimi Bunko Collab, I would hesitate to roll heavily in it, especially if you already have Orphen. The 7* and 8* rate is 17% @ 7 stones a roll, and if you get a 7* you don't really want you can only trade it for Lina Inverse (requires five 7*!). For a new player, in my opinion, Super Godfests have better value. If you are willing to do some light IAP, I would suggest buying the 20 stone Fujimi Bunko bundle instead.

    Basic advice on jump starting your teams:

    Ina - Evolve her (pick up a diamond dragon fruit from Nov Quests - Intermediate), add Phenom friends/BF, and throw dark orb producing subs onto the team. When you are able to, go get Eir (in my opinion its even worth stoning a few times for her if you can't do the dungeon yourself and can't find someone to carry you - better yet, coop with your alt if you have one and use it to stone!). Use all your dark/rainbow pys on Eir (or you can farm her cancerous dungeon).

    Orphen - Evolve him into UEVO 1 (D/D form - get evo mats from daily dungeons and trade technical dungeon drops), add Orphen friends/BF, redeem free medal for Zaerog Infinity. Orphen is pretty self sufficient with Zaerog infinity, but you have to manage the team's HP well in tougher dungeons. Eir is also very useful for Orphen teams.

    Edit: Added some hyperlinks.

    submitted by /u/Destroyer99999
    [link] [comments]

    Is HMadoo x ina better than Phenom x Ina?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:51 AM PST

    1 year Anniversary on Alt

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:16 PM PST

    1 year Anniversary on Alt

    Rank 796 in one year! It was actually a couple of days ago but I have been to busy with work to post. I previously started an alt a couple of years ago, but at the time we did not have all of the free stones and other goodies that we are getting these days so I kind of gave up on that one. When we got the 100 free stones and some other cool stuff last November I decided to give it another go. This time I followed through and 1 year later I have a pretty nice account that I can Coop with my main for almost all of the content. Anyway, I thought I would post this since I am pretty proud of how far this account has come in one year. I wanted to hit rank 800 but like I said I have been really busy with work recently, but I should be there soon.

    https://preview.redd.it/y6n5uj79fxw31.jpg?width=1200&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ff5441109ab21c9f6ea5213910bc41a986e67d67

    submitted by /u/Dukester619
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody use Pink Ranger? Add me: 335,213,425

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 02:53 AM PST

    Snow globe dragon invade rate in 7th anniversary dungeon

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:38 AM PST

    Hi! Has anyone collected any statistics on this? Is it the same invade rate for all levels or does it get better at higher difficulties? Thx!

    submitted by /u/unifstudios
    [link] [comments]

    Finally felt confident enough to clear aa2 and aa3 today.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 02:16 PM PST

    [Error] Am I the only one having issues connecting after completing dungeons?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:48 AM PST

    Second day in a row, last night I was able to run only one dungeon and kept on giving me connecting errors. Wifi, mobile data, hotspot all giving me the "unexpected error has occurred". Today I am having connection issues again.

    submitted by /u/cipolla22
    [link] [comments]

    Personal Ads Tuesdays! [Looking For] Megathread Nov 05 - Nov 11

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 02:05 AM PST

    Looking For that special someone to fill out your friend list? Post your information here.

    RULES:

    • Only put ONE leader per post. If you are looking for more than 1 leader, you can make multiple posts.

    • To keep things organized, if the Leader+Region you are looking for has already been posted in this thread, make your post a REPLY to that post. If you do not follow this rule, your post will be removed.

    • To make your post, copy the following code and fill it out: (if you're on a mobile app or cannot copy/paste, provide the same information in your post)

    [Monster icon] (optional, look up from http://kawaii.xn--q9jyb4c/iconify/) #Monster name | Region | ID | Leader Lvl | +Eggs | Skill Lvl | |:----------:|:-----------:|:----------:|:--------:|:---------:| | NA/JP/EU | 333,333,333 | optional | optional | optional | Additional comments: Optional, can list your other leaders here 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment