• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    Puzzle & Dragons Hi, I’m new and I want to start playing, how can i get this game on iOS in eu? I want to play on servers that are constantly updated where community plays, can you help me guys?

    Puzzle & Dragons Hi, I’m new and I want to start playing, how can i get this game on iOS in eu? I want to play on servers that are constantly updated where community plays, can you help me guys?


    Hi, I’m new and I want to start playing, how can i get this game on iOS in eu? I want to play on servers that are constantly updated where community plays, can you help me guys?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:38 AM PST

    LF Friends/possible BF triangle with these lead pairings, 335 116 330

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:35 AM PST

    AA3 14-17 mins clears

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:42 AM PST

    Shoutouts to the guy who just stoned 3p samurai showdown 5 times and lived to tell the tale

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:27 PM PST

    [Shitpost] Rare

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:47 PM PST

    Ralg x Evo Nakoruru consistently beats TA2 - Surprise MVP from the past is Evo Chiyome for balance killers without def break

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:03 AM PST

    I just realized that Akechi can finally talk to girls

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:33 AM PST

    u/scatterbrain-d predicted that with Okuni's guidence, Akechi was almost ready to talk to girls

    Then Akechi #2954 got a seasonal varient in June Bride where he was a newlywed. Okuni is the best wing man ever!

    He deserves a "best man at Akechi's wedding" title seasonal variant for Zela's wedding or something.

    submitted by /u/PapaIceBear
    [link] [comments]

    LF Damage void friend for cheese C9 328773399

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:51 AM PST

    Akine or Shelling Ford or Hao, I think

    submitted by /u/33str
    [link] [comments]

    Need Kiri Friend to help cheese Extreme challenge arena. 342,753,305

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:38 AM PST

    Raoh has literally stolen all my Phenom friends... Looking for Phenoms and D.Karins :) ! 387,879,245

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:40 AM PST

    After Raoh came back, all my friends have swapped their Phenom slots for Raoh it makes me so sad :(

    I main Ina and Tifa and I like to mess around with H. Cotton and Lightning.

    Please help :(

    submitted by /u/Lucist
    [link] [comments]

    I like this guy.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:20 AM PST

    Finally defeated AA3 with a whale team. Now just to repeat the feat to make sure its not a fluke.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:38 PM PST

    What’s the point/special about Raoh DevilDra?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:55 PM PST

    Is it possible to return to this game?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:40 PM PST

    I'll mark this as a shot post because I'm sure this question is annoying. Long story short, this was the coolest mobile game I've ever played, but I played way back before tamadra were a thing, when like Kirin was one of the best summons in the game. I dropped my phone in a pool and never played again because I assumed it'd be impossible to catch up or get an account worth having. Was I wrong to assume this, or could I come back and actually get into it again / is it even worth it?

    submitted by /u/EnvyHotS
    [link] [comments]

    Aa3 so many mechanics. thought some might be stallable, but i keep having to change my teams and adding thingsto get further. Even the half rcv for 10 turns gets me. I just swapped in veroah over a second hiei.I have draizer on phenom, 3x devil killers on hiei and 3x gods on slayer sdr all else

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:24 PM PST

    Help

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:39 PM PST

    Does Barbara and julies skill give the attack boost to ur cards that have both water and fire or can the card have one of the attributes for the attack boost. Also what is a mega thread for this subreddit

    submitted by /u/LilSqueaks1
    [link] [comments]

    [Shitpost] Finally found my demonic team!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:35 PM PST

    Mark of the beast!

    x666

    submitted by /u/PlackSlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Does this team have the potential to clear AA3 or am I wasting my time and stamina?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:22 PM PST

    Does Haohmaru FUA not work against Libertas?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:42 PM PST

    Second time in a row that Haohmaru failed to kill Libertas. It is suppose to ignore enemy defense right.

    submitted by /u/iRan_soFar
    [link] [comments]

    Cheese potential?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:22 PM PST

    Are the drops from the FotNS dungeons possible Cheese Team farmables, since some of them have 3 damage reduction awakenings? I'm specifically thinking of Jagi and his 3 blue damage reductions, especially if Frost Capes are equiped.

    submitted by /u/warriormagee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment