• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    Puzzle & Dragons Absolute Unit

    Puzzle & Dragons Absolute Unit


    Absolute Unit

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:26 AM PST

    DadGuide - releases, translations, priorities, etc

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:08 AM PST

    Disclaimer: Third party apps are not endorsed by the subreddit. Use it at your own risk!

    Recently I released DadGuide v2. Thanks everyone who tried it out and submitted feedback! I've addressed a bunch of the most common concerns in releases over the last week or so.

    Releases

    From now on I'll be tracking changes in each release by creating a GitHub milestone (2.0.56 released now). Next release is 2.0.57, just waiting on some translations before I do a build.

    I don't anticipate posting on Reddit for each release unless it's associated with some other request for help. Turn your auto-update on; I expect to do roughly one every week or so.

    Regarding translations

    I only speak English, so I'm relying on other people and Google Translate to help =(

    As a user, if you use the UI in JP / KR mode and spot an issue, I would really appreciate it if you could let me know.

    If you're interested in helping more actively, I would love to have more people helping out; I only have one person for KR and JP each and I feel bad burdening them. In particular I could use a native Korean speaker.

    If you know where JP/KR PAD players hang out on the internet and want to ask there on my behalf I'd appreciate that too.

    Priorities + voting

    There are quite a few open issues. I created a poll where you can vote on what the highest priorities are. The effort is an approximate indicator of work, so take that into consideration. The # at the end is the linked issue in GitHub.

    As always feel free to post on reddit/discord or email me with any bugs or feature requests (or open them right in GitHub).

    submitted by /u/tactical_retreat
    [link] [comments]

    [NEWS][JP] Draconic Orchestra Re-run With New Cards/Buffs

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:21 AM PST

    Dragon Orchestra buffs and new cards are on Dadguide. Phenom got another finger.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:04 AM PST

    I'm excited.

    submitted by /u/RevoBonerchamp69
    [link] [comments]

    [Dungeon] PSA: bring an Ancient Tri-God Mask into Keela Descended. It's a low CD orb lock to use against Keela.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:40 AM PST

    You'll also want jammer resist, cloud resist, a Fujin active with 2 SDR, and non-light VDPs.

    submitted by /u/MagicallyVermicious
    [link] [comments]

    7th Anniversary Pal Egg machine is live.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:12 AM PST

    Pulled 77 eggs and got 7 monster gems, 2 snow globes, 1 super snow globe, 1 ancient tri-god mask.

    Rates seem pretty good.

    submitted by /u/Shrabster33
    [link] [comments]

    Am I late? First AA3 clear. Took 23 blind runs before I finally cleared! My tip to others: Don't be stingy with abilities.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 06:31 AM PST

    Super-Reincarnated | Opinions Please!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:12 AM PST

    As super reincarnated cards start getting released to NA, I'm finding it increasingly difficult to decide and acknowledge which cards are valuable and why [I'm sure I'm not the only person with this problem!] .

    And since this game favors long term players who have pulled REM's for years, I find myself having quite a few of the super reincarnated cards and would greatly appreciate some peoples opinions and uses!

    I also fail to see how some of these super reincarnates could be competitive with collab/seasonal cards such as BVeroah, monster hunter collab cards, yuna, yusuke, Bride Zela; cards which have great leader and support use cases.

    But, please feel free to post some team builds and use cases for these new super reincarnates; your opinions would be greatly appreciated too!! ^ ~ ^

    submitted by /u/DynamicDumbA55
    [link] [comments]

    Any (+) Pal Carnivals planned?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:25 AM PST

    I want to roll the current PEM but I'd rather save if there's potentially going to be a (+) egg carnival in the near future.

    submitted by /u/FrontSubject
    [link] [comments]

    Solo (yikes) qilin farming with d.omega

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:12 AM PST

    Beginner Questions

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:24 AM PST

    Hey guys, just three questions.

    I started a week ago. Got a good leader from the super godfest. I don't have any good subs for her though. I was wondering what's the best way to get subs for your leader. Do you save up stones for the next super godfest or farm free to play units?

    Second, how does trading with other players work in this game? I'm not at rank 110 so I can't check for myself but I was wondering, can you trade any unit for any unit? For example, could I trade my super godfest exclusive for another player's super godfest exclusive in order to secure a better leader for my subs?

    Lastly, what's the best way to level up units? Currently, I just blow my 50 or so stamina on the dragon enhance material dungeon, get like 3 dragons and wait 3 hours for my stamina to refill. There's gotta be a better way right?

    Thanks for taking the time to read through this long post. Would appreciate any comments!

    Edit: Another question: How do longtime players prepare for harder dungeons? I hate spending 50 stamina and easily beating some dungeons while getting one shotted on the first stage in others. I know there's PADX to look at the dungeons beforehand but how do you use that information?

    Edit 2: Thanks for all the great responses!! I appreciate all of them and I learned a lot.

    submitted by /u/SeniorLoss
    [link] [comments]

    [Event][NA] 2 REMDra Fever events 11/8-11/11 and 11/14-11/17

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:36 PM PST

    [Discussion] This round of Fever REMdra: 16 refills of full stamina

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:12 AM PST

    That's how many runs I'll need to crown this ranking dungeon (capping out).

     

    So, I was curious if anyone else did their math. Have you worked out how much time you'll have to invest (time, stones to refill, etc) to hit the 999,999 cap for this round of Fever REMdra Ranking?

     

    I took my rough-average score, and divided it into the cap, and got the number of runs I would likely need to complete.

    I multiplied the number of runs by the stamina cost per run, then divided that by my total stamina amount.

     

    Of course, any score above the rough-average will decrease the amount runs needed, so this is kind of the worst-case scenario. But now I have an idea of how long this will take, lol. I just wondered if I was the oniy nerdy weirdo who did this kind of thing. Anyone else work out their estimates?

    submitted by /u/closingbelle
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] VDP with Red Ranger

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:06 AM PST

    Is there a combo of 2 actives that can guarantee a VDP with the leader skill proc (ie. 4 attr.)? I can imagine this is almost impossible with FUA, but maybe you guys have thought about this already and I'm just missing something.

    submitted by /u/G8gle
    [link] [comments]

    [News][NA] Fire Rag Drag in Monster Exchange (5 Event Medal Black) on 11/8

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:35 PM PST

    I feel like this Remdra is harder than the last ones.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:43 PM PST

    ugh I keep losing way too much

    submitted by /u/Auburn-Sky
    [link] [comments]

    Green Ranger or Zkitty?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:06 PM PST

    Who is the better lead for NA? Have zelas and eir

    submitted by /u/bwlandry
    [link] [comments]

    How do we evolve base fagan rai to this form? i have him in jp but can't figure out the new evo mechanic :/

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:53 PM PST

    LF Ina friends these are my primary leads please add me at 316081222

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:33 PM PST

    Fast Death for Lord Zed

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:14 AM PST

    So, I got extremely lucky with PR and I have 3 lord Zeds and at least one of everything else. Includes two megazords and two green rangers. I was thinking of trying to trade for another red ranger or ranger slayer, but im thinking of just holding onto my 3 Zeds in the very small off chance that PR comes back, maybe in a few years for anniversary . Lord zed as others have pointed out is a god killer who covers the same colors and Viz fenrir. Offers a different active skill, but not one that's hard to find anymore. And his evo equip, I thought I would want to save at least one, mabye in case I ever made my H cotton have unbindable instead of tape, I can put Zeds equip on her and it would do very nicely. But now Z8 is out. And VERY FAST trumped the crap out of zeds equip IMO. Not 100% sure if I should trade but so far im leaning towards just hanging onto my zeds just in case. Even a second red ranger or ranger slayer would have limited capacity for me I feel and would probably just be to save some laziness and resources in transferring between evos for different teams.

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry I’m poor but I got an upvote for whoever makes a post with one of those neat orb changer graphics for the Remdra Fever.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:00 AM PST

    Senri Descend 3p W/ beach Veroah

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:59 AM PST

    Looking for B.Rushana Friends! Have several slots open and I play every day! Also keep Tifa in Slot one and have most meta leads! [345,421,423]

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:01 AM PST

    [NA]Just started back up and spent all the first 100 stone's on the power ranger machine - Seems ok? what should I build towards, and I need friends/BF and someone to send my present to. 376,651,433

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:32 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment