• Breaking News

    Friday, February 11, 2022

    Puzzle & Dragons [WIP] Colo4 Floor Guide (and other updates to HyperionPAD.com)

    Puzzle & Dragons [WIP] Colo4 Floor Guide (and other updates to HyperionPAD.com)


    [WIP] Colo4 Floor Guide (and other updates to HyperionPAD.com)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 06:01 PM PST

    Why don't some cards have main attributes

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 06:26 AM PST

    I stopped playing this game around the times skins were added and i recently came back. It seems like some new cards are missing a main attribute and only have their sub. King for example only has a light sub. What does this mean? Is there anithing special with this cards? Do they do less damage sins its a sub?

    submitted by /u/Mizu_zhk
    [link] [comments]

    What is needed to clear the lunar challenge 2?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 04:16 AM PST

    Could someone explain these to me: Resist Bind, Resist Skill Lock & Skill Delays.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 05:15 AM PST

    I'm still relatively new and don't know a lot of the basics like this could someone reassure me or correct me a little in depth pls?

    So, as I understand it having two Resistance Bind one on the card and the other by it's inherit means that the card will be fully unbindable? It's leader skills & awakenings will be unbothered correct? But if I only have one resist bind it could be affected?

    Also, I've heard there is "super bind resist" Example

    Does this mean both cards are unbindable? But only because monster 1 has two resist binds and monster 2 has a "super resist bind? "

    Resist Skill Lock these awakenings work for the entire team as opposed to the Resist Bind which only works on the card it's on right? But Skill Lock Resist only works 100% if I have 5 in total correct? And it only prevents having active skills being negated? So if a skill is ready to be used and I don't have 5 Resist Skill Lock my team could be in trouble of having its skills deactivated?

    Skill Delay only works to reduce the number of turns it takes to reach a skill to be ready? So, for example if I have 2 skill delay latent awakenings on a card that's skill is ready to be used & the enemy throws 4 delays my one card with 2 skill delay resist will only be affected by 2 turns?

    Basically trying to figure out the difference between Resist Bind & Resist Skill lock and if resist skill delay only works for the number of turns I need to re-activate a skill. I know this is very basic, but I'm not fully confident I understand it correctly.

    submitted by /u/Novosystem
    [link] [comments]

    The most consistent team I’ve got to work for S3.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 10:24 PM PST

    Just realized that GH is ridiculously lacking in resource materials

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 07:29 PM PST

    I may be wrong & just haven't looked in the right spot, but I never see them mentioned as a resource link.

    As I started the always difficult task of looking up monster & game play, I remembered the resources provided by WotC for MTG.

    While there are plenty of non-WotC tools available & used, the official site provides a very detailed catalog of all past & present cards.

    So... Why isn't GungHo providing any information? The have the data available, and it's just a simple task to catalog it. Instead, we have lost many resources due to the herculean job of keeping changes & additions updated. That's also preventing the development of future help?

    At the very least, GH should be providing current dataset for developers as an easy linking tool.

    Is this different in the JP version, and it's just the NA that is being ignored?

    submitted by /u/ScribbleMuse
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] More Oak Friends 332,030,332

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 06:03 AM PST

    God I hate this dungeon, I almost failed to get him to half before my shield ran out

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 09:38 PM PST

    I tried so hard and got so far

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 05:32 PM PST

    [PSA] [JP] Normal dungeons are getting reset next week (except TAs), get the clear stones now and get them again later.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 05:17 PM PST

    ... if you still manage to procrastinate on clearing them during past twenty 0 stams events.

    TA will remain open after reset if you have cleared them. Otherwise you have to clear Legendary Earth after reset to unlock them again. Reset probably happens on Tuesday next week.

    submitted by /u/fether
    [link] [comments]

    PSA you can tank all executes had to stall for boar head 3 separate times…

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 05:10 PM PST

    Is Naut x Xmas Menoa stronger or more consistent in ASR2 than Naut x Naut?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 05:54 PM PST

    Decided to do a clear of sr3 in honor of bait buff

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 04:40 PM PST

    Still hate myself, but finally. No orb troll on floor 13, and honestly Green Abraham is kinda a push over. First try today, fairly consistent runs feels pretty nice. Every run last night I got to floor 13 then orb trolled.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 03:16 PM PST

    Now that the Naut buff is live , I can usher in the new shadow clone meta.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 07:42 AM PST

    Seawolf Vs Saphira resource investment

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 06:35 PM PST

    So I have a close enough Seawolf team that supposedly can do up to and including MD2, but am wondering how Saphira after Valentine Astrea/Shura would stack up against Sea Wolf. I plan on trading for Valentine Alynna when shes out to round out my SW team, and trading for Shura/ V Astrea in addition to that would put a dent in my trade fodder. Would having a Saphira team do anything for me that Seawolf can't? It'd be cool to have a Saphira team to play around with but I can pass on it in the name of resource management if Seawolf will carry me through the forseeable future. Thanks

    submitted by /u/BackinthegameBB
    [link] [comments]

    First time SR3 clear, BB is a speedy boi

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 04:21 PM PST

    If I use SR Astaroth as a Nautilus sub…is Astaroth’s counter attack damage reduced by the damage reduction from Nautilus leader skill?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 12:49 PM PST

    Where do I get the gem to evo LEchidna?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 12:05 AM PST

    I have Crimson Lotus Empress, Echidna - Sara, can't figure out how to get the gem to turn her into LEchidna

    submitted by /u/programmingkoala
    [link] [comments]

    I actually don’t have a problem with the color swap evos, but this killed me

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 12:00 AM PST

    New Colosseum…..

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 09:36 PM PST

    Does anyone have a resource or guide on this dungeon? I'm already sick and tired of blindly going in and dying lol. Thanks

    submitted by /u/katoandlucky27
    [link] [comments]

    Seawolf vs Dark Skies' Streaking Stars (Colo 4) in 20 minutes

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 08:44 AM PST

    Coming back after a while, only logging in to roll, do i have any potential or decent teams?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 04:11 PM PST

    Looking for Xmas Menoa friends, I run Nautilus with Zela hat! My friend code is: 347, 661, 408. Thank you anyone who can help!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 12:47 AM PST

    Gungho…please make Summons Board equips…I would really love a Grand Starster equip with Blessing of Jammers awakenings similar to Zouken Matou equip…doesn’t have to have water rows

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 01:14 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment