• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 13, 2022

    Puzzle & Dragons Just overcame a small wall, out of all my attempts at this game though this is the first time I cleared an alt arena. It's not much, and it's child's play compared to the other alts, or so I heard. But I'm still happy with myself and I don't have anyone to share this achievement with.

    Puzzle & Dragons Just overcame a small wall, out of all my attempts at this game though this is the first time I cleared an alt arena. It's not much, and it's child's play compared to the other alts, or so I heard. But I'm still happy with myself and I don't have anyone to share this achievement with.


    Just overcame a small wall, out of all my attempts at this game though this is the first time I cleared an alt arena. It's not much, and it's child's play compared to the other alts, or so I heard. But I'm still happy with myself and I don't have anyone to share this achievement with.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 09:38 PM PST

    [Misc] Never thought team cost would ever be an issue again, but here we are

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 04:35 PM PST

    The hell is finally over. I about threw my phone over trying to get the last gem yesterday.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 08:45 PM PST

    One more dungeon in this 5 year journey!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 06:19 PM PST

    3000 days club :D

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 09:56 AM PST

    Didn’t realize jp was getting a ten pull on the chibi machine.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 10:12 AM PST

    Clear Turn Challenge (Ilsix) 1 turn clear

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 12:53 PM PST

    [NA] Perseus Tournament-Assists Invalid Crown Cutoff is currently 118,000

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 03:21 PM PST

    Blackbird clears Athena - Non consistently

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 07:36 PM PST

    My thoughts on the Aten recolors

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 10:00 AM PST

    Based on previous times, when should we be getting Sacred Relic Saga?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 07:40 PM PST

    Really need Alynna. Sadly didn't get her before

    submitted by /u/GhastlyHunter_
    [link] [comments]

    new player getting back into it any idea what’s the best team i can get with this

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 01:26 AM PST

    [LF] Blackbird and Yuji friends, but all are welcomed! 374,171,203

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 08:47 PM PST

    Hi all, title says it all. Recently did a cleaning of my friends list so I have quite a bit of room!

    My ID: 374,171,203

    Main leads: Blackbird Mahito Nautilus Saline Daytona Saphira/Saitama

    submitted by /u/xkennayy
    [link] [comments]

    What’s a Cleric? & why are they so essential in a team?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 08:09 PM PST

    I keep seeing ppl talk about them, but I'm lost in what do they do and why they're so crucial in a team?

    submitted by /u/Novosystem
    [link] [comments]

    Requesting help for team to clear Lunar New Year Challenge 2 (Col 1 & 2).

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 01:18 PM PST

    As the title says, I would appreciate some suggestions based on my box. I haven't played in quite some time, so my teams are outdated. Even beyond just clearing the Lunar New Year Challenge, any team suggestions would be helpful! Link: https://imgur.com/a/gzP842q

    submitted by /u/Brooke4U
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with monsters who have a FUA

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 03:17 PM PST

    Just got back into the game after almost 3 years, I am playing in dungeons where the monsters have resolve and just keep healing non stop, does anybodt have a list or know some monsters names I could look up to see if I have them or recommend me dungeons or ways to get a monster who has the FUA. Thanks so much.

    submitted by /u/supremeking6969
    [link] [comments]

    Need help team building for stellar stage of the supreme

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 05:38 PM PST

    How do you guys play less popular leads if no one on your friends list has them?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 04:53 AM PST

    My ID: 373,593,253

    Like sometimes I wanna run Phyllis or Ryumei and I can't even play the team. Does anyone else struggle with this lol

    submitted by /u/jun-seba
    [link] [comments]

    Question about my monsters

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 11:45 AM PST

    Does anyone mind idk sharing their discord and playing with me in dungeons for puzzle and dragons and letting me know what teams I can make with my monsters? I would send pictures of my monster box. I am rank 540 and have been playing for a couple of years now until i stopped since I couldn't access my account. thank you.

    submitted by /u/Complex_Author_4574
    [link] [comments]

    [Team] I've exhausted all my diamond dragon fruits... is AA2 farming the only reliable way?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 04:20 PM PST

    I had no idea these things were 250k in the MP shop, I should have been a bit more liberal with my evo's (I had so many stockpiled so I thought they were easy to come by). The thing is I have no problem running AA2, I just find it somewhat time consuming and overall low motivation to finish it if I don't get the drop.

    I've also reaped all the dragon fruits from achievements and quest dungeons so I'm contemplating if I really should be spending my evening spamming this dumb 25 floor dungeon.

    submitted by /u/basketbal86
    [link] [comments]

    Lunar new year challenge 2 team help

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 10:54 AM PST

    DAYTONA FRIENDS PLZ. 313051404

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 11:42 AM PST

    Will this collab return?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 07:13 PM PST

    Will the DC Collab ever return because the last time it happened in 2019 I thought it was gonna come back during the Snyder cut but it didn't

    submitted by /u/TopAd8701
    [link] [comments]

    Where does Seraphis drop?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 07:58 AM PST

    Would usually look this up on pdx but it's down. I check the Pad pass dungeons but couldn't find it.

    submitted by /u/donlybigdawg
    [link] [comments]

    [tip] Cutoff too low, so here are more gojo joco boards

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 10:45 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment