• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 24, 2022

    Puzzle & Dragons I know it might not be relevant, but i just wanted to say...

    Puzzle & Dragons I know it might not be relevant, but i just wanted to say...


    I know it might not be relevant, but i just wanted to say...

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 11:46 PM PST

    ... i am British and play this game. I know there are many other nationlities that play PAD outside of the official regions, and if you are from the Ukraine, then I support you.

    It is probably a scary time, and if you need to talk PM me and we can chat about the game or anything else to help take your mind off of things.

    Stay safe.

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Atori friends, preferably with SB+Unbindable equip. ID: 354,421,854

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 01:01 AM PST

    Have lots to offer for

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 10:11 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment