• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 12, 2022

    Puzzle & Dragons Evo skills get reverted if you get awoken bound

    Puzzle & Dragons Evo skills get reverted if you get awoken bound


    Evo skills get reverted if you get awoken bound

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 06:39 PM PST

    Leo's Guide To Enjoying Puzzle and Dragons

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 11:29 AM PST

    Hey y'all!

    I'm rank 1002, 2452 days logged in, been playing since 2014. Just to establish how battle weary I am.

    I am currently going through a patch of intense enjoyment of PAD. It's come and gone through the years, sometimes it's better than others. I hear you, that right now it's in a bit of a rough spot, dungeons are stuffed with insane shit, you can't build a team without loads of external help, it's expensive (aka gacha). But hear me out. It can be the amazing game you used to love, you just need to follow a few simple rules.

    ..1. You don't need to do everything. The monthly quests are mostly boring now. Almost all resources can be gotten easily from some kind of event (evo gems aside). You really can just pick and choose what you want to play. I stopped farming those fucking collab farmables a long time ago.

    ..2. Don't do dungeons when they release. This means you don't get the titles, which I'm fine with. You may disagree. The dungeons are, when they release, awful. And then the cards that are released just before/after are designed to narrowly defeat those dungeons. This is a horrible place to be. Rolling deep, then struggling through the game's non-existent dungeon UI. Simply wait at least 2-3 months, the awesome community will have a bunch of guides in place, everything will have powercrept and you'll likely roll a card that just counters a million things. See Christmas Xiahou Dun.

    You can tell it's the right time to do a dungeon because the people on the cutting edge (Mantastic, BiraPAD, LumonPAD, whoever you like) are releasing farming builds and showcasing budget builds. Now go in blind. It's great. When you get stuck, hit one of the 30 guides out there, and then thank Mantastic and join his channel so he gets $2 a month for pain meds.

    ..3. Make sure you have something off-meta for the functional stuff, like TA2/3, or S-ranking. You'll need a break from bouncing off Shura 2, even 2 months behind everyone else, and using crosses to blast through TA3 is hella fun. Having a push button team with a rank/coin multiplier to blast the daily pad pass stuff is clutch to getting that out the way. And because you are dilligently following rule 2, you don't really care about running an optimal meta team anyway.

    That's really it, for me. I keep it varied, I don't try to stay at the bleeding edge, I embrace the awesome work done by the community, and I'm grateful that there's still a mobile game I can enjoy that doesn't involve clicking on endless red dots to collect a 7th kind of currency. My gameplay to admin ratio is good, and the puzzling is great.

    BastetAndDoubleVishnu4Life

    submitted by /u/ElectricLeo
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][News] 3hr Maintenance on Wednesday 1/12, 2200 PST. 5 Magic Stone compensation for accounts created before it.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 10:05 PM PST

    I asked for help! Shameful?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 12:50 PM PST

    Who needs a Daytona, amirite?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 08:04 PM PST

    Been playing for 8 years. I literally just want Super Reincarnated Amon now and then I'm done. Think I can get Beleth with some sort of blue row team?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 02:29 PM PST

    What's at stake

    Hello! I started back up with the sole purpose of getting SRevo Amon and now seems like an opportune time to do it. I have all of the pieces except the Beleth gem. I know he has his own descend dungeon but I also noticed there's a rush going on til the 23rd.

    I've invested the most in blue cards, which I've shown here:

    https://i.imgur.com/ZfUi31Y.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/GnL8J8w.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/Y6vaxe7.jpg

    I also have two additional Mega Awoken Blue Odins and another SRevo Karin. They're not skilled yet but if necessary I can Py 'em up.

    I have some other cards if you want to see but blue is my best.

    I can do multiplayer also, and I'm on discord too!

    Please help me get the buffest owl. 😩

    Looking forward, and thanks for your help! =)

    submitted by /u/EmptyStar12
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain why this can't be assisted onto another? This is the only exception to the rules of assists that I know of.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 10:54 PM PST

    Daytona SR3 with Scheat

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 05:11 PM PST

    finally beat sanctuary of the gods! got the gem first try

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 09:17 PM PST

    Woo-hoo double yolo!!!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 04:35 PM PST

    Evo Skill Display is Bugged After Assist Invalid in MD2

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 02:45 PM PST

    [Help] I have been taken a hiatus for a while besides opening to roll a couple times every now and again and I would appreciate some help making some updated teams

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 09:57 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/byUBzQw

    Here is my box

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/bentoboxs
    [link] [comments]

    This POS dungeon drives me nuts!!!!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 11:57 PM PST

    Best leads and subs for rainbow devil teams

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 07:44 PM PST

    I'd like to compile a list of the game's best rainbow leads and subs with devil typing.

    I'm not trying to clear anything specific.

    I just love rainbow teams and I want to do something other than VIdeal x LMenoa, Story Sakuya x BMariel, or dual Amlynea. (I love those teams but I want to do something different.)

    For example, this is the lead pairing I used for the Labyrinth of Demons event:

    Evo Muzan x Reeche Kitty [2.2/435.6/2.2 Resist 73.75%] [8.38x eHP] [+2c 3M fua]

    Here's a short list of excellent rainbow team subs with devil typing to get us started:

    Fire

    Orya

    SR Horus

    Nezuko

    Theor (#5328)

    Akaza

    Echidna Sara

    Water

    Reeche

    Pixel Nemain

    Wood

    Aljae

    Feygoran (Sloth Dragon) - AMAZING cleric + full rainbow board active

    Diablos

    Hanami (#7527)

    SR Bastet

    Light

    Fasca

    HGran (Halloween Sonia Gran)

    Fenrir Viz (as a 1-turn CD base for better actives)

    Tamayo (#6561) - Add a roulette latent and match a heart row for those pesky spinners

    SR Ra

    Dark

    GH Belial - What list does she NOT show up on at this point?

    HMyne - Budget 1-turn CD base

    Kamen Rider ZI-O (#4934) - Orb unlock + RBGDL board change + 10 second Change the World active

    Valphalk

    Nohime

    Mikage

    HBastet

    HDurga

    Jera (#7355 after transform)

    DRaDra

    Evo Gorkaos

    Evo Hadlar (#7716) - I just can't give up his base form, which I use to run ASR1

    Evo Muzan

    DReeche

    No Main Attribute

    Ouki (either form) - Choose which resist (poison or jammer) you need more

    Enmu (#6565)

    I'm sure there are plenty more, like NY Reeche (which manages to elude me every year!), so feel free to chime in and share your favorite devil-type rainbow leads and subs!

    submitted by /u/Tek70x7
    [link] [comments]

    We did it! finally!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 09:09 AM PST

    [Question] Before Pad pass users get their free rolls I wanted to ask if anyone had any real luck with their free pulls. Like any submarines?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 10:43 PM PST

    Still needs over 2000 Likes!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 12:12 AM PST

    Free rolls take 2

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 01:10 AM PST

    Guess I'm waiting another year to get my first one :/

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 12:33 AM PST

    Monster Exchange Resources?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 08:00 PM PST

    Please forgive/delete if this is obvious or one of those topics that is covered ad nausea, but I'm doing a newbie derp by asking again.

    Is there a General, non-event specific resource to learn more about the monster exchange & how to utilize it in the best ways for your needs?

    I know that there are resources like Mantastic & this sub that are excellent reviews of the special event exchanges, but I'm trying to clean out a bunch of retro redeemable materials that are still usable in the various more permanent exchanges.

    Thanks in advance for any links. I am getting back into this game again and actually enjoying it b/c of the wonderful trove you've created here.

    submitted by /u/ScribbleMuse
    [link] [comments]

    What JP exclusive card are you most disappointed in not having?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 11:24 AM PST

    Whether it be for the character themselves or their assist.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/VegaDarkstorm
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Anything to look forward to after PoT?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 12:22 PM PST

    So this collab is for sure assists/subs heavy and very good ones at that but I was wondering what else we had on our radar. For certainty we have Blackbird who finally managed to join the rest of the watch squad at the top tier as a lead who should be coming relatively soon. Then we have YYH rerun with the pointy ear kid being the main chase who can also be traded for thank god. Of course we also have the new color evos for Luna Sara and Yurisha. So it doesn't look like there will be much stone drainers unless you want to chase Blackbird on its debut. But is there anything else I'm missing? I might throw a few rolls at PoT if there really is not much. Maybe a good seasonal SGF might sway me but lately it seems GH NA has done its own thing on those lately so we might not even get to see the BTrailo one.

    submitted by /u/TreasureDragon
    [link] [comments]

    What an awful orb skin…

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 02:59 PM PST

    Box unfavorited

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 09:39 PM PST

    So at some point all of my boxes got shoved back into Not Set and all of my cards were unfavorited. Is there any way to favorite everything all at once, because I've got almost 2100 cards

    submitted by /u/davidj75589
    [link] [comments]

    Does a full board of 1 color count as 0, 1, or 5 rows?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 07:06 PM PST

    What about a row in Row 1, a row in Row 3, and a single same-color orb that connects them?

    submitted by /u/NumberOneMom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment