• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 16, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons [NA] REMDra Participants, claim your 39 Magic Stones! Great cooperation by the NA Server!

    Puzzle & Dragons [NA] REMDra Participants, claim your 39 Magic Stones! Great cooperation by the NA Server!


    [NA] REMDra Participants, claim your 39 Magic Stones! Great cooperation by the NA Server!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 08:53 PM PST

    I’ll probably never get this lucky again!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 07:11 PM PST

    Low score. Can't remember better title.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 03:55 PM PST

    I did good I think lmao

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 08:34 PM PST

    85 stones secured! First MD1 clear

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 08:04 PM PST

    Made a team with full SBR, solution to floor 2 light absorb and Piamon, plus 8 turn 30% shield for boss. Bloobed my dark prong so didn't clear. The achievement is figuring out a team that can not auto fail on certain spawns or get skill bound. 3 pictures. Will add details in comments.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 11:18 PM PST

    [JPN][Buffs] Birthday buffs. Logo dragon gets 8 x 7c; Nautilus gets 2; + Minerva/safirah

    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 02:01 AM PST

    https://pad.gungho.jp/member/adjust/211216/index.html

    Nautilus loses 1 wood row and a vdp. But his active's potency is getting adjusted(up?)

    submitted by /u/Jigglechu
    [link] [comments]

    Best pairs for Dark GH Minerva?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 06:26 PM PST

    Traded for a GH Minerva impulsively because I love her card art and because I love making awful decisions. I turned her into her dark version and I made an only slightly mediocre team with more light rows than I know what to do with.

    However what I've been having problems with helpers, so what are the best helpers for her ?? I have only tried Saline Kitty, Evo Dai, Dai, and GH Zeus so i'm just wondering if there's anything better than them.

    Damage isn't the problem, the team has no problem damage capping on most if not all subs (and the helper depending on who it is) but the only helper that provides auto fua is GH Zeus. His hp multiplier and auto fua is my only reason to use him more than others, but the damage output is considerably less with him on the team. Saline Kitty's LS is too hard to activate consistently + no auto fua and Neither of the Dais have auto fua either. Auto fua is my only problem with the team so I'll stick with GH Zeus for now, but please lmk ><

    submitted by /u/boxicbaven
    [link] [comments]

    Which is better for a shield? GH Lakshmi or Crusader? thinking about buying a bundle for one of them

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 06:01 PM PST

    I have a seina team and a mahito team. I was thinking of putting crusader equip on ghostring for 100% uptime on shield since he has a 2 turn cd. I do know Lakshmi is really good for a shield on fire teams. advice would be really appreciated

    submitted by /u/tai-chia
    [link] [comments]

    Ciel Descended help!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 07:28 PM PST

    Help with oak endgame team please

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 11:40 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment