• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 3, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons A1 defeated by Tyrra leads, 3-star subs, and nonREM assists

    Puzzle & Dragons A1 defeated by Tyrra leads, 3-star subs, and nonREM assists


    A1 defeated by Tyrra leads, 3-star subs, and nonREM assists

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    100% Swipe team for Hellish Training Arena. Saw this on Rob Bass’s YouTube video and can’t believe how well it works.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    My first SR3 clear! Yuji x Mahito without HChakeol, Nergigante, Sakura or Ina!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    [Video] November 2021 Quest - Challenge Level 8 (Fixed Team)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    DQ? MHA? Close enough

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    [JP] [Day 1 Teaser Added] Weekly Shonen Magazine All Stars Collab Rerun

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    8 Player Strats?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    I feel like I'm missing something in this tournament. I've cleared all the others without too much trouble but I can't seem to beat the mystic knight one. Hell, best I've done is half health on the boss before time runs out.

    L every turn. Change color on 5 to counter attribute. Change to red on floor 6. Seems like both floors don't burst enough to 1 shot.

    Am I an idiot or is there more luck in this tournament?

    submitted by /u/Protodad
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth trading for HCotton if you can only trade for one?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    I've never been able to roll HCotton and was considering trading for one. However, I wanted to save some 6 star GFEs for Sanrio. Since Daytona teams need two HCottons, is it worth only having one? Thank you!

    Edit: I do have PAD pass so I would be getting more 6 star GFEs each month.

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    With Dragon Quest coming to NA, are there any card worth trading or chasing?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Personally I'm going to try and grab some of the farmable slimes because while they're not meta defining, they do look like fun.

    PAD Protic Dragon Quest teasers for reference

    submitted by /u/Wylson
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me build a deck I’ll screen record so you can help me and thanks. :) I have two gojo

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    I found the man

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    Just came back after years. This team seems to work well. Any suggestions? It looks like there are new evolves for my dragons to earn. Also need some friends, all mind left long ago.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    Monster Exchange Dragon Quest

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Does any body have a link to the upcoming dragon quest collab monster exchange? I usually use pad protic but they don't seem to have the monster exchange there. Thx in advance

    submitted by /u/HaTrEdE
    [link] [comments]

    Puzzle & Dragons News: November 2021

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    What’s the Shadow Meta?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    I wanna do something with the H!Chakeol I got, but I have no idea where to start. I've almost never used dark monsters outside of rainbow comps, so I would definitely like some help on this. I can send my box if need be.

    submitted by /u/namespelldwrong23
    [link] [comments]

    So, is there any way to obtain this? Could not find any info on the online DBs

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Help with damage vs AMD1

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    After all my frustration, i finally found my consistent ASR2 team. No transform needed.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    Finally beat this... those magic Stones from monday were a blessing

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    Alt MD1 with Yuji (video inspiration in comments)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    [Discussion] So now that SR Amon is starting a new trend with pantheons transforming now..

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    Who do you think will get it or is deserving of a transform SR? I actually had the thought of SR transformations long before Amon surprised us all and became the first one to be one. I feel that the dynamics can change a lot especially for SR cards before who GH may have given some other ideas or thoughts had they realized SR transformations were an option. Maybe SR Ame no Uzume could've dropped the HP requirement and been sort of a Alynna-lite for fire teams. Just things like that.

    submitted by /u/TreasureDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Wanted fodder to trade for chakeol but instead I got chakeol on the third roll. Feeling pretty good right now

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    Gungho, wil u pleese wurk ohn you’re speeling? Thx

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment