• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 9, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Inktober Day 8: Watch

    Puzzle & Dragons Inktober Day 8: Watch


    Inktober Day 8: Watch

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 11:22 PM PDT

    It came to me in a moment of brilliance how to look up fagan

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    How do I get my friends names to show up?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    PSA: Remember to do the SR Wisdom Kings arena runs this weekend for 8 magic stones

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    https://www.puzzleanddragons.us/single-post/island-retreat-event

    Here are the rewards for using the Super Reincarnated Wisdom Kings as your leader (helper leader doesn't count:

    Ultimate Arena-Grotesque Being… 5 Magic Stones

    Ultimate Arena-Three Hands of Fate… 100,000 Monster Points

    Ultimate Arena-Bipolar Goddess 3… 2 Magic Stones

    Ultimate Arena-Bipolar Goddess 2… 1,000 + Points

    Ultimate Arena-Bipolar Goddess 1… 1 Magic Stone

    Doing it solo its 500 stamina, so you'll need to try to get it done today or tomorrow with your stamina! Good luck! I personally swapped a different leader in to replace them, but you can still clear with the leaders if you wanted to.

    submitted by /u/AlbaFox
    [link] [comments]

    Lag Issues

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I have been experiencing lag issues when I'm playing for the first time ever since I started playing 5 years ago. FYI I have an Iphone 8 and I'm on IOS 14.7.1. and have been for a while and it only just started recently like today actually.

    I Just wanted to check if anyone is experiencing the same or has an idea what the cause is and how to solve it. Could it be just weak internet connection? I'm also using a vpn on my phone for quite some time now but like I said it only started today.

    submitted by /u/Kiwinsalsa
    [link] [comments]

    [News] Beginner Support Achievement Rewards

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    The last sub's active skill scaling will be based on 10c.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    I've been thinking about what the last sub's active would scale of.We have wood rows (Nautilus), water Ls (Royal Oak), 7cs (Seawolf) and light TPAs (Daytona); so at first i was thinking it was going to be dark VDP,but then i remembered Mahito does exactly that.

    Then GH releases Ghostring,with triple 10c and a low CD so you can easily assist a haste or delay on top .Coincidence?I don't think so.I think GH is foreshadowing the future (cuadruple?) 10c sub.

    submitted by /u/Biku-Richie
    [link] [comments]

    Gojo or Yuji? i already have one gojo but heard he’s really good and you can use multiples of him in teams. don’t have a yuji but haven’t heard to much about him. worth trading in? which should i get and which should i exchange/keep

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    [News] Island Retreat Part 2 Event

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Help with lag on tablet

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    My tablet, Samsung tab 7A started lagging this week,. I have not changed any settings.

    Any suggestions on why it is lagging abs what to do about it?

    submitted by /u/vile135
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player Needs Help

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Want to get back into the game but I'm really lost. Can you help me make a team, or give any advice on what to roll, build, or trade?

    https://imgur.com/a/nYx3rPS

    submitted by /u/alt4anime
    [link] [comments]

    Never noticed how nice these cards are (multi pics) Look at all those utility awokes. Realized mid-post the first pic will likely just spark discussion that kali has competition

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Been a long time since I played, just got back into the game yesterday. What deck should I make? Thank you so much for the help.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    Use for a 3rd Todo?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Thinking about trading my 3rd Todo for Gojo. Is there any use for him? I could also trade a dupe GFE but I figure those will be used for trades down the line.

    Thought?

    submitted by /u/jake2jaak2
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Gojo, Yuji, or Neither?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    I have the option of trading for one of the two, I don't any copies of either, and I'm wondering which one is the ideal pick, if I can only trade for one.

    I have all three flower fairies and Nautilus, solid potential teams for the fairies but don't necessarily have best in slot subs.

    This would be for end game content. The dupes I have to trade are 7* dupes from the collab, so while I don't have to trade for either, it seems like it'd be pointless to keep multiples of Jogo, Kento, and Maki.

    submitted by /u/MaD36
    [link] [comments]

    I had no idea we could double latent things like damage void and damage cap in the future! How cool is that. Will make team building much easier.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    Ultimate Arena Conditionals

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to get the conditional rewards in the ultimate arena dungeons? I can't seem to find anything on the facebook or anywhere else.

    Any help would be appreciated - thanks!

    submitted by /u/Public_Worth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment