• Breaking News

    Friday, October 1, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Bye Guys

    Puzzle & Dragons Bye Guys


    Bye Guys

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Hey guys I've decided it's time to stop playing after 2000 some days. Not really finding the game particularly fun anymore. It was a good time tho.

    submitted by /u/Magile
    [link] [comments]

    A special PAD day for me

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Gamewith now has Sea Wolf and Daytona ranked above Nautilus and Rosalyn

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    I know tier lists are not gospel or rules to live by, but I find it interesting that Daytona has been out for such a short time and they've already decided that he's not only SS tier but he's so good that Nautilus and Rosalyn needed to be moved down a tier. Also interesting to see Sea Wolf move up a tier as well. Just wanted to see if any JP players here have him yet and have any opinions about him supposedly being so strong? Again, I know tier lists are not the law of the land but I like to look at them when new characters come out to see what the JP community thinks of them.

    submitted by /u/bubbtubb97
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] Friday Arena - Dark Miada Rare Invades

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Since Reincarnated Rushana is so stamina cheap right now, how many gems would one realistically need?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    I picked up 10 but wondering if I should get any more?

    FYI, i hate this dungeon.

    submitted by /u/donlybigdawg
    [link] [comments]

    October Lv 9 challenge cleared!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    Got them one after another with the 100 free magic stones(JP)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    33 Magic Stones Weekly! 99 Magic Stones Login Bonus!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    [PSA] Special PEM is a trap!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    There's a special PEM that is coming around in the current event and I would avoid rolling into it. The next special one will contain SDKH shards and fairy drops if I recall.

    submitted by /u/metaroxx
    [link] [comments]

    Ok this is getting old. I haven't pulled any of the other units i want. But i get four of him i suppose

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    120'ed My Top 25 Units

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    Any better upcoming pal egg machines?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    I'm planning on dumping my point into the machine. Are there any better pal machines coming soon?

    submitted by /u/ovenmittensplz
    [link] [comments]

    Yugi Subs

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    I have most of the good subs for Yugi, but don't have Ina. Anyone know any good replacements for her.

    submitted by /u/Davy_So_Wavy
    [link] [comments]

    Question about mechanics

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    When looking at multipliers, are they additive or multiplicative? For instance, in black gojos LS, does his x5 atk and x5 atk combine into x10, or x25 atk?

    Also, whichever is correct, is that always the case for all modifier interactions? Or are there exceptions where its done the other way

    submitted by /u/Dr_Ragon
    [link] [comments]

    Beach Mariel vs Gojo trade

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Wondering which one would have longer longevity in PAD. I kinda miss playing rainbow but also gojo's an easier trade but is he worth it if I only have 1 gojo for farming.

    submitted by /u/Articul8
    [link] [comments]

    MD1 Co-op Leader/Team Recommendations

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    So I missed the fairy title challenge but would like to clear MD1 to dump the rewarded stones into the JJK machine. I have Naut w/o Selica on my alt and my Rosalyn team on my main has been unable to clear.

    So I'm thinking I should try and co-op with myself to get the clear on both accounts. I have Oak on both accounts but I am either mismanaging actives or simply don't hit hard enough.

    I'm thinking I need to have 2 double damage caps on each account to clear?

    Can anyone advise on damage requirements or other pairing that can hit cap easily? Both my accounts have a pretty solid dark box so am thinking maybe trying a Yugi pairing? Just not sure if I can hit cap.

    submitted by /u/jeiyuu
    [link] [comments]

    Came back after a long break

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    I came back after a rather long break, and I feel like I'm just aimlessly going in some direction. I've leveled some things, enhanced some things, but I don't remember really anything. Any tips on what I could do better? https://imgur.com/a/ILQl7wP

    My main team right Now is

    • Mega Awoken Kaede (Leader)
    • Heroic Woodghost Spear, Misteltein
    • Composed God of Great Knowledge, Dagda
    • Great Witch of the Stone Fists, Zela
    • Brave Vanquishing Deity, Perseus
    submitted by /u/Socos
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone had a Miada gem invade on Friday Arena?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    I see it listed, but no luck yet. Dying for that sweet Dark Miada evo haha

    submitted by /u/drewtetz
    [link] [comments]

    Can I migrate my NA save over to JP?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    I heard the JP server gets a lot more special treatment than the NA server. Any chance I can migrate my save over to the JP server so I don't have to start all over?

    submitted by /u/snowvee64
    [link] [comments]

    Hello I'm a New Player Here

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    Hello I started playing PAD because of the JJK collab and i was wondering if is it worth to use monster points to super awk the collab characters? and how do i get Mp. Thank you very much

    submitted by /u/Gamer_2001
    [link] [comments]

    Upgraded pad pass

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Does anyone know when NA will get the pad pass update? I would assume we will get it but how long? I guess it'll be before the year ends right? Just super excited to get my 5 rolls on the 1st. Thanks

    submitted by /u/TonightPuzzleheaded2
    [link] [comments]

    I haven't played 7x6 on this dungeon before. It is not nice. Not 100% why you need to be punished for what is essentially a harder play style.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Thoughts on the REM this week?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    I am not an expert on these machines so I am curious if it is worth it or not. Seems like a ~33% chance for the highlighted rates but I noticed that there are some bad cards in the highlighted pool. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Acrobatic-Chemist722
    [link] [comments]

    Is she a gfe or pantheon? I can’t seem to find her online. Only JP which I can’t understand. And is she ‘good’?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment