• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 7, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons [Ad Rem] I didn’t know this was possible, I wanted her so bad since I didn’t have Amylnea to make Sakuya Shura 3 team. I can’t believe it!

    Puzzle & Dragons [Ad Rem] I didn’t know this was possible, I wanted her so bad since I didn’t have Amylnea to make Sakuya Shura 3 team. I can’t believe it!


    [Ad Rem] I didn’t know this was possible, I wanted her so bad since I didn’t have Amylnea to make Sakuya Shura 3 team. I can’t believe it!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Nice…did not know you could get Modolits from the Video REM…that saved me from wasting 100,000 MP

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    I absolutely HATE miss-clicking the wrong Refill Stamina.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    Gungho needs to add a Confirmation to the paid Restore Stamina option. Putting both the paid and ad versions right next to each other and having zero confirmation is infuriating when I miss click and instantly lose a stone. It's a shady business tactic and it's punishing the player. They need to do the right thing and add a confirmation. It's a simple fix. https://i.imgur.com/jLHnmHh.jpg

    submitted by /u/Bamboodpanda
    [link] [comments]

    [JP][NEWS] GH Collab Re-run Teasers

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    [JPN]Kuroyuri gets buffed!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    I want that treasure!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    Oh! The Orc? Ahh! It's the treasure! No no no!

    Download and solve the puzzles now!

    submitted by /u/Bamboodpanda
    [link] [comments]

    Alt acct had gotten three Mai Zen’in before my main…TA2 Cardinal x Thought Spinner Verdandi swap team worked extremely well…time to try another Cardinal or Shigeshige as helper.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    KR just announced GH collab running next week

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Gets those Dicks Wallets out ready for Belial.

    submitted by /u/longo-ranch
    [link] [comments]

    Karin Kanzuki/Dahlia TA1/TA2 Rank EXP swap team. Was slightly harder for TA2 but it worked

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Inktober Day 6: Spirit

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    [NA][News] PAD Pass 10/8 daily dungeon clear, SDR x88 & King Tamadra x88

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    Fastest and Most Consistent so far

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    Can someone help me make teams? I have no idea what im doing…

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Had to make a new account and was wondering if I could make a decent gojo deck at the moment

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Huh?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    [Dungeon] 7x6 Nautilus Boosting vs. SR3 (feat. all red spawns + 3x green absorb)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    [help] C9 help - how do I solve in 5s??

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    here’s my work in progress gravity team (credits go to sgt502 for inspiration). do i have the right idea or should i scrap this?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    [PSA] You can get both invades in the same run

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    If your PAD account got lost on Bluestacks...

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    If you lost an alt account or maybe a jp account you had on Bluestacks 4, I figured out a way you could get them back.

    Firstly, you must download Bluestacks 5. While pad crashes upon launch on Bluestacks 4, it seems to work perfectly well on Bluestacks 5.

    If you had linked your google account to your bluestacks pad account or documented your secret code somewhere, you just need to proceed with the standard account migration processes and you should be set.

    Now if you were like me and didn't link your account to google, all hope isn't lost. First, download bluestacks 5 (you can have older bluestacks versions running on the same pc as bluestacks 5 without issue). Next, I would suggest deleting Pad on Bluestacks 5 (NOT YOUR OLDER VERSION) if you had already installed it there (I don't know if this makes an impact but that's what I did). Then, follow the application migration process found here: https://support.bluestacks.com/hc/en-us/articles/360061342631-How-to-transfer-your-apps-from-BlueStacks-4-to-BlueStacks-5. The instructions say that it doesn't migrate in-game progress, but surprisingly it worked for me and I got my jp account's data back. I'm not sure why this was the case, as I was always under the assumption that a different instance of Bluestacks would be counted as a different device, and thus I wouldn't get my old data back, but in any case I'm glad I tried.

    *I did not try this method with Pad NA, but I can't see why there would be a difference anyways.

    submitted by /u/GroupManager
    [link] [comments]

    First SR3 Clear - Naut

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    [Video] October 2021 Quest - Challenge Level 9

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    Hoping for a Duel Masters re-run

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    It's my own fault for not reading into the collab when it was around. I think my interest in playing PAD was low at the time. I heard talk about the dark emperor chase card and last minute traded from FOMO.

    I was lucky enough (or just spent enough stones and IAP) to get the Gojo system for TA3, but now looking at my monster box I think I traded for Romanov not Genmu!!! Hoping someone would tell me that Genmu was not trade-able so I won't feel as bad.

    Also wondering if there are any other ways to make the system work without Genmu.

    submitted by /u/jeiyuu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment