• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 23, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Sakuya/Mariel can do ASR2 with no changes as well.

    Puzzle & Dragons Sakuya/Mariel can do ASR2 with no changes as well.


    Sakuya/Mariel can do ASR2 with no changes as well.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    [Video] Legarovan Descended! Worldshaping Sakuya Tamed the Wild Beast

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Finally beat shura for the 85 magic stones, wish it was like 2 days ago but ill wait for nautalius again i guess

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Consecutive clear with same team for both SR3 and MD1

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    Jjk collab and as3/md1

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Do any of the leads have good clear potential on these 2 dungeons? I've beaten md1 with nautilus but still NA getting hung up in as3 a bit. Wondering if any new arrivals from the collab do well in these dungeons.

    submitted by /u/DaddyYankme
    [link] [comments]

    Jurond > legit team :)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    Legarovan Clear with Naut team

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    I don’t think I’ll be able to finish my team for The fairy challenge dungeon. Will it be rerunning in the future?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Here is a better look at my monster box. What kind of teams would I be able to build with what I have?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    How to play Menuit

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    You menu(qu)it

    submitted by /u/JevinNguyen
    [link] [comments]

    Finally

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    [NA][Event] Legarovan arrives 9/23-9/29

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    40+ tries later, and I finally got the gem I wanted to drop! Turns out Selica is a much better pairing than Freyja for this one

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    Tips for dealing with the Albrechts in MD (Nautilus)?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Gotten to the end of this dungeon a few times and it feels like their hits are just super heavy and I can't recover enough, even with the RCV badge. I'm running a pretty standard Naut team (Alynna Jurond Valeria Selica). In particular the move where he (G) awoken binds you and spawns a bunch of nonsense has been annoying, since even if I unbind with Alynna, matching any poisons seems to just do a ton of damage. I haven't even run into the other two colors but I assume they're worse.

    submitted by /u/alphafirestar
    [link] [comments]

    I was SO careful too with him… ��

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    [Misc] What's the fastest way to get coins without PAD Pass, outside of Shura III/MD1?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Stuck in a tricky situation where I have several teams on the brink of consistency in the above dungeons, but I'm too low on coins to super limit break my final subs for them. Since cancelling PADPass, large amounts of coins (talking billions) have not been as easy to come by. Outside of Shura III and MD1, are there any other places to quickly acquire some coins for super limit break? There have been a lot of new guerillas released since I was last paying attention to them, so I'm wondering if maybe I've missed a new opportunity.

    submitted by /u/jcapp1231
    [link] [comments]

    Pixel TamTam comin in clutch (plus the woes of the greedy)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    MD1 Fairy Clear Team Alternatives

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    With the board filled of Naut and some Rosalyn clears, what other teams has everyone cleared with or trying out? Wondering what kind of creative compositions people are using.

    I have been trying out Natsuru x Natsuru with Famiel/Giyu/Pixel Cody/Kaiba. Early is tough with how low the Team's HP is, but F6-11 Cody's 10c + 2x Attacker killers rips through everything. Haven't got the clear with the team yet, but I could see it making it. Just pulled a Mariel recently so I might give her a shot if I can figure out a 7x6 swap from my box.

    submitted by /u/Majestikz
    [link] [comments]

    I saw a post awhile back the game isn’t compatible with iOS 15. Any updates on that?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    [Question] If I have a killer latent and hit damage cap on the card, will it deal extra damage to the enemy, or will it not matter and it'll still deal cap damage?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    Title

    submitted by /u/iswavi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment