• Breaking News

    Friday, August 27, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Only 2 days left…I almost forgot to finish…

    Puzzle & Dragons Only 2 days left…I almost forgot to finish…


    Only 2 days left…I almost forgot to finish…

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    The apophis dungeon

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    The Apophis dungeon is crazy. I got knocked out by the time I reached the 2nd floor with a preemptive attack. For anybody who completed the dungeon, can you tell me what team you used?

    submitted by /u/cyderweb
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone mind helping me with Phyllis team building or have a team building guide they can link? Light box posted below.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    Minor Rant: Anyone else burning through craploads of +points to cycle Super Latent Awakenings, just to get the one you want?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Looking at you (insert Reincarnated Monsters with crap loads of SLA options).

    +297 each time and the silly roulette animation is just annoying.

    Couldn't the designers build in an option, where after you have burnt enough +297s you get to CHOOSE which SLA you want... rather than to have that silly randomizer action to choose.

    *ok just a mild rant*

    submitted by /u/slbing
    [link] [comments]

    Finally take down this, next to star dragon

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    Optimal ASR1 Nautilus Jurond System Team

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 11:50 PM PDT

    Games with the "Free Orb Movement" mechanic of Puzzles and Dragons

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    After 6 years of searching, the only similar games I have found:

    Tower of Savior gacha

    A failed Dr Who gacha

    3DS Puzzle Dragons (mario/padz)

    PaDGold (Switch vs. game)

    I have stopped playing PAD 6+ years ago but I am still obsessed with the puzzling. I sometimes open my old practice/optimizer app and clear a few boards.

    "Free Orb Movement" is an attempt to name the mechanic of holding an orb and moving it freely. It is hard to easily explain this mechanic to people who just think PAD is a match 3 game.

    Has anyone found the same "Free Puzzle Movement" mechanic in any other games? Preferably non-gacha?

    submitted by /u/Squall_G_Blade
    [link] [comments]

    First Rosalyn SR3 Clear!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    Help with Jurond / Teambuilding

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Was hoping someone might help me work through my box. I am trying to clear Jurond for the first time. I have a Nautilus and a Ferule bestfriend. When I try to clear with Nautilus I usually get stopped by the third encounter with the high defense. With Ferule I get one shot by the center enemy on the first encounter. I am either a) bad b) not seeing something in my box c) not ready to clear?

    Most recent attempted team and box: https://imgur.com/a/3fFLJft

    submitted by /u/augoldfish
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat this after 4 hours…

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    Any suggestions for improving my ros team? ❤️

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    PAD On Galaxy Fold 3, For Anyone Interested

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Sophie vs Bride Trailo for Rosalyn teams?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Which one is the better sub for SR3 and upcoming mystical dimensions? I have all the key subs for the team. Just having trouble deciding between these two. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Articul8
    [link] [comments]

    Oooooh so thats why you need 2 to one shot.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    August 2021 C9 #2

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    Are there any teams examples or video guides for the no skyfall/no rcv dungeon?

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/Izenn
    [link] [comments]

    Natsuru/valkana or natsuru/oak for sr2?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Whic is better and why?

    submitted by /u/vile135
    [link] [comments]

    sr3 clear!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Tips on beating the 99s move time level 3 dungeon? (have trouble with spinner boss).

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    I can't get to the boss without a problem with my Seina team. I just can't get the combos needed even with the extra move time. What are good board lock options? I have Deena but she doesn't come with skill boosts.

    submitted by /u/Gethixit
    [link] [comments]

    "What comes next?" NA September 2021 Edition

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    PAD fatigue is real and has set in after disappointing rolls in multiple consecutive events. I'm a very light IAP player and seeing build after build that features a key sub or lead that I don't have is one of several factors prompting me to take a break.

    I'm low on stones on my main (even lower after flushing 15 stones on LVajra #5 and #6 and Parvati #13), so I think I'll just log in, snag daily bonuses, and take a hiatus.

    That being said, I don't want to miss new content (like new descended dungeons, new arenas, new pantheon and 6* GFE evos, etc.) and I'd like to have a specific REM that motivates me to save stones.

    Toward that end, what comes next for PAD NA? I went to check the JP/NA version history on the PAD reddit wiki but it hasn't been updated since late 2019 (which I totally understand, these things take time and folks are busy).

    submitted by /u/Tek70x7
    [link] [comments]

    Vidar Gem

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    Got back into playing not long ago and have been trying to get a Vidar gem. Would anyone be able to trade? My id: 366,962,352

    submitted by /u/Euphoric_Ferret
    [link] [comments]

    Thought I would share my Alts rolls that I just made yesterday. LOL.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    what changes to the game would help prevent you from experiencing burnout?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    Ive dropped pad like 3 times for more than a month or so each. I find myself getting too discouraged with how much research goes into just attempting a dungeon that the game doesnt feel flexible and as fun anymore. I only really recently came back, because exodia (which should have came out first yugioh collab) was released and that there was actually a cool cross card out. I felt overwhelmed coming back and somewhat regretted that I stopped, prompting me to ask myself the aforementioned question . My reasoning for each change is marked as spoiler since it doesnt really matter.

    1. show the last team to beat the dungeon per floor w/ equips and button to create the team if you have all the cards still. With all the small changes that make a team succeed or fail (especially less meta cards) can really make it a pain to make anything outside of meta function without some third party organization/tracker.
    2. if you die in any dungeon you can either continue without rewards/completion status, use a stone to continue with rewards, or leave.>! Being able to experience the dungeon is half the fun and for me having to commit 100 stamina to experience 1-2 floors then adjust just to make it 1 more floor isnt fun. Id want to feel out every floor and see my overall deaths, then try and lower my death count so I can get the completion status. The consequence for experimenting feels too strong, but advertisement stamina refills make it a bit more ok. !<
    submitted by /u/H2Bsnax
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a blue watering can?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    New player questions: Day 3

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Ok so I've been playing a lot and have had some pretty good luck. I've cleared all the 90M DL Challenges as well as all the August novice dungeons and the majority of the August expert dungeons.

    I was hoping to get some team tips and suggestions for how to improve. Here are the teams I'm using:

    1. Team 1. Seto & Blue Eyes (7436) + Blue Eyes White Dragon + Elegant Bride Elsha + Meris + Ice Prison Demon caller SophieAre there any assists I should be putting on this team?Any subs I should focus on replacing sooner than later?I can reliably hit 7 combos but it's way easier if I pair with a 7x6 board obviously
    2. Team 2. Max Pegasus (7440) + Bride Persephone + Jera + Dark Magician Girl + DinoSame as above - any assists for this one or subs I shoud ditch?
    3. Team 3. Rosalyn (7323) + Shuri + Reincarnated Trailokyavijaya + Rex Raptor (7445) + Courageous Gilgamesh (7032)
    4. Team 4. Phyllis (7331) + Blue Eyes White Dragon + Narcis + Tea + Dark Magician Girl

    Other questions:

    1. What latent awakenings should I use? I picked up a few that give you some good effects but take up all 6 slots. Which are best?
    2. I have an extra Sophie - what color evo should I make her? (will keep first one blue)
    3. I have about 300k monster points - should I use them to buy more fairy bottles? Or save for something else?
    4. I was planning on building reincarnated Nut but it looks like it'll take a while. Is she a worthwhile sub on blue team?

    Thanks! Box Pics here:

    1 - https://ibb.co/T2L5Rvh

    2 - https://ibb.co/fpgW1JL

    submitted by /u/ADotPoke
    [link] [comments]

    5 Magic Stones! Fest Exclusive Rare Egg Machine 8/27-9/2

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment