• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 3, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons NoRem - Alt. Shura Realm cleared with Jurond best boi(s)

    Puzzle & Dragons NoRem - Alt. Shura Realm cleared with Jurond best boi(s)


    NoRem - Alt. Shura Realm cleared with Jurond best boi(s)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Rank 800, I feel like a big boy now!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Longest I've ever continuously played a game in my life. I've only missed 41 days of logging in since I started.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    Good thing PAD has NullPointerException check

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    What is the current best NA lead for Shura 1 (not alt)?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    So, I haven't beaten this dungeon yet and recently we've gotten quite a few powerful leaders. I was curious as to which leader, and perhaps a rough team idea, handles this dungeon the best? Tanjiro, Seina, Ryumei, Naut, Oak? Someone else? What does everyone think?

    submitted by /u/WallEflower
    [link] [comments]

    Ah yes 3 days to go

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    ~2 min solo Senri almost full swipe farm team with skill up slot (finally making Yamato useful)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    Question about friend helpers

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    What does the timer do when selecting a friend helper for a dungeon? I'm referring to the "X hours/min to go" text underneath their player rank when selecting a helper.

    submitted by /u/crushedkiwi14
    [link] [comments]

    [Discuss] Tool or sub for designing custom community-made cards?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    I just realized that I've never really seen any custom/community content for PAD. It's really popular with some games, like hearthcards + r/CustomHearthstone. Is there a tool/subreddit for this, and if not, is this the kind of thing anyone would be interested in?

    submitted by /u/Altiondsols
    [link] [comments]

    +Points and Super +Points Cave now have chances for two drops per floor. Would be even better in multi

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Anyone got a Dragon Zombie Gem they're willing to give to me?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a Nocturnal Corpse Wyrm, Dragon Zombie Gem to evolve a Nidhogg. Anyone got a spare one they're willing to trade me?

    My ID is 392,299,370 under the account name Zenith

    Thanks in advance for any help y'all can provide!

    Got one!

    submitted by /u/Zenith684
    [link] [comments]

    LF Royal Oak friends. Seina in BF slot. BF available. 316,656,493

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    [Video] June 2021 Quest - Challenge Level 8 (Fixed Team)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    [JP] Star Weaving Fairies Nirokamu Skillup Farming

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    Is Nash worth having?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    So I got 2 Guile, 2 MBison, Chun-Li, and Cody from rolling and while I would like 2 more Blanka, I don't really want to roll anymore because of golden week SGFest coming up and then eventually key heroes with the new cat as well as saga return eventually. So I was curious if Nash was worth it. He active is really good; 3 wood and light from non hearts at 2CD. I don't really think Ryu is too necessary and Karin while fun doesn't seem necessary. And the rest don't really interest me. So yeah, should I exchange for Nash? I have:

    Chun-Li, 2 MBison, 2 Guile, Cody, 2 Rodin, 5 DMeta, 3 GRonia, 2 BRonia, 3 Eschamali, 3 Sherias Roots

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/padluigi
    [link] [comments]

    Help with what to do next? Started playing right before DS Collab.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    pain.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    LF euchs friends (if anyone still runs him LOL) (ID: 351,385,392)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    Help with new teams just came back

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/EoCsrC0

    Sojust came back after roghly a year and did some pulls on the new godfest machine and got some nice stuff from it but no idea what to do with it. Currently my go to team is mega yog+zvolta anhillator, mega ilm+kralice rapier, cipher ney+ torjan, fervent sun wukong+avidya saber, and scared cotton+ trojan. Ended up getting two of those royal oak things from the pulls which the seem just unwieldly to me but seems like they are also strong. Regardless looking for any team ideas you guys can think of. Or ways to improve my current team?

    submitted by /u/Lordoforchids
    [link] [comments]

    Got Ryu from the free SF roll and finally cleared AA4.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    Damn. Royal Oak hype is real. Went into C9 blind and I am not a very good player.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    Who was it that recently got buffed to have 50x personal damage?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    I may be mistaken but who recently got buffed to have like 10c and 7c awakenings then 10c SA?

    submitted by /u/padluigi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment