• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 24, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Guess that's not enough poison. I hate this dungeon.

    Puzzle & Dragons Guess that's not enough poison. I hate this dungeon.


    Guess that's not enough poison. I hate this dungeon.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    [JP][News]Day 4 Yugioh teasers! Exodia and Summoned Skull!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    Stardra Title Challenge - Freyja / Nautilus

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Super Tamadra Festival Starts Today

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    Maybe I missed the news post but the new super tama dungeon is running twice today in half-hour windows.

    Today's blue dungeon schedule: http://imgur.com/a/jEO2KaW

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    SR3 without AValeria/NYArtemis/Chakeol (or Zela)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    What is your "ezpz go-to team" that can handle nearly all content and covers as many mechanics as possible?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Bonus points if its a brainless leader skill activation.

    submitted by /u/Awoken_Noob
    [link] [comments]

    Which of the new equip assists are you making?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    EDIT: List of Upgrades/Evolutions on the official site here

    Definitely love getting 25 new assist evos in the update, think a lot of box benchwarmers will suddenly be finding use.

    Urd & Gadius are probably first up for me, wish I had a green Zhuge Liang for that cross awakening though.

    What about you?

    submitted by /u/drewtetz
    [link] [comments]

    Mille, eh?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    Super Tamadra Festival with Muzan!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    After 6y niap, powercreep has allowed me to do the impossible

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    Fastest inheritable pierce dmg void in NA

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    For farming builds I am trying to figure out what is the fastest animation time for an inheritable pierce damage void AS. The obvious choice would be an AS that ONLY does the void part but as far as I know, none exist. So then there are all the ones that have two parts to their active skill such as light shelling ford or Jevi. Are there any animation times that take longer than others? If so then what would be the fastest animation time for an inheritable pierce damage void in NA? I'm looking at the list of stuff in PADDB and I cannot figure it out so I turn to the Reddit experts please and thank you.

    submitted by /u/homelessgiant
    [link] [comments]

    So the Sacred Relic bundles aren’t resetting?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    I was under the impression that they would reset today? Maybe I'm wrong. Would appreciate if someone could confirm or deny for me. Thanks in advance!!

    submitted by /u/JennyDied4This
    [link] [comments]

    Wanna best friend someone who’s keeps light Lajoa up. 385 049 242

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    SR3 clear w/o A. Valeria or Artemis

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Haha. Lesson learned.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    I know he hasn't been relevant in a long time but I still like him and am glad there is such a well-fitting equip for him now

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    Angry ��

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    Never seen this before but was playing 3p fate/stay night and some jerk named Weebs Out! setup his team to flood a board with mortal poison and lock them and then block skills then passed turn to me. Naturally I died immediately. Wasting stamina. Karmas a bitch dirtbag, hope you got your jollies cause it's going to catch up some day when it matters IRL. Ok I feel better now. Mostly this community is great and supports each other like carrying somebody so they can get a Jurond or Hoppo etc. The BM from this player was really irritating but ultimately pointless.

    submitted by /u/oculus_next
    [link] [comments]

    Another SR3 Feryja x Nautilus Clear

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Fastest Co-Op STF clears so far?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    Making a Freyr x Naut team

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    I have Freyja, NY Artemis, G. Valeria, Jurond, Selica, Nadeko, Susano. But No Alynna.

    I also have boars head equip and straw snake's seal equip. No Zela equip.

    Can I make a good team from this or should I be rolling hard right now for Alynna?

    submitted by /u/lividblu
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be a super godfest this weekend?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    What's the fastest way to farm coins?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    After Doing 3 Super Limit Breakthrough, I just realized that it eats a billion coins T-T

    submitted by /u/ImNotNeko
    [link] [comments]

    I need a Zelenbus, how to get one “now”

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment