• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 5, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Back in the day these guys were OP!

    Puzzle & Dragons Back in the day these guys were OP!


    Back in the day these guys were OP!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    A very Naughty ASR2 team (Check comments for guide)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 01:11 AM PDT

    (ASR2, Nautilus) Got a sub 15 min run just so I could post the video on reddit!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    [Dungeon] �� Some full swipe TA2 methods with leveling slot for 0stam (no unmatching, no looking at screen)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Jurond Descended 2P Help @6PM Eastern (also come support Tsuboki bot)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    Hey all! I'm going to be doing Jurond co-op for anyone that needs it starting at 6pm eastern. You can find me at https://twitch.tv/WetTheSystem. You can hit me up in the Hyperion discord as well: https://discord.gg/DxPDS3C7X3. If you want help setting up a farm team with your box you can get help in the twitch channel or discord server as well.

    Also, from now until June 12th I'm giving all proceeds from subs to the creators and maintainers of Tsubaki bot and ilmina.com. You can also do their $5 tier on their patreon: https://www.patreon.com/tsubaki_bot, and follow my Twitch channel and I'll match the $5 or gift you a sub (your choice). I'll do this up to $100 out of my own pocket (I'm only at $10 out of my own pocket so far!). I know Demon Slayer and the new watch boats have everyone's wallet hurting, but its important to support the wonderful people behind Tsubaki and ilmina.com.

    submitted by /u/WetTheSystem
    [link] [comments]

    How do you say Alt ruler of hell’s hall in Japanese’s so I can YouTube some guides? Haha

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Theory for next collab?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    I think if we follow suit to JP we should be getting fate next right? Hopefully we get academy next so I'm able to get my Valera for naut :( kio looks SS tier as well

    submitted by /u/Heacolarr
    [link] [comments]

    First SR1 and Alt. SR1 clear!!! ��

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    So how good are the flower fairies in JP so far?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    I haven't seen too much buzz about them on here, but they seem pretty good. How's the JP community finding them?

    submitted by /u/EoTN
    [link] [comments]

    This is my greatest achievement

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    “Next GF” Rates vs current GF

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    I keep hearing that there is a better GF coming up with 40% rates. Does it change any of the rolling rates or just add more 6* GFEs to the pool?

    submitted by /u/Protodad
    [link] [comments]

    [SR1] Denebola is the bane of my existence.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    So recently I've been trying to beat SR1, and I've been making progress. Getting past the puzzle floor(2nd) is becoming increasingly easier with each week of playing. Though I'm confident I can beat it with my current team, I've found another roadblock in the form of the 5th(?) floor.

    I'm currently running a dual Tanjiro mono fire team which I will list below shortly.

    The problem lies with the fact that she absorbs fire, which is detrimental to my team. I do have a damage/attribute absorption active in my team, but she has a 95% shield and the active only lasts one turn.

    I see three solutions to this:

    1. Get a better active through an equip.

    2. Mess with my team and try to get rainbow sub attributes to activate a latent.

    3. Change my whole team completely (with help from you guys, because my team building sucks).

    Team:

    Tanjiro- Great lead with an amazing LS. Lacking an FUA, making things a bit more difficult. (V-Buckle equip for rows and poison resist).

    Nezuko- Skill boost active, 20% health recovery and bind recovery post-transform. (Mariel Euphorium for SB).

    Akine- 6 SB, FUA, blind resist, VDP active with an additional chance to spawn hearts for FUA.

    SR Horus- Utility. Unlocks orbs and increases move time.

    Gilgamesh- Damage/Attribute absorption.

    Tanjiro- (Akine equip for SB).

    Any help would be appreciated, and I'd love to provide a team preview and box overview if needed.

    Cheers!

    Edit: Monster Box

    submitted by /u/Desperate-Exercise
    [link] [comments]

    Help with a Jurond Team!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    I've been having trouble clearing Jurond, but I know he's a great sub for teams like NY Artemis. I've attached my box down below and the leaders I use. I've been mainly using Tanjiro so I also attached my current team for that as well as my box! Any advice helps!!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/0ivKvTW

    submitted by /u/Lukem10
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a Vidar Gem for trade? I have a jammer surge I can trade. 385 049 242

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    Midly interesting, one daily dungoen gives 1 less coin than the other for some reason (using same exact team)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Question about Akio and new Haomaru evo

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Saw these guys are supposed to be pretty good and was wondering what their typical pairings and subs are?

    submitted by /u/TheSteampunkFerret
    [link] [comments]

    ASR2 Royal Oak clears w/Various builds & thoughts (+Norza clears ASR2!)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    [Event][NA] 0 Stam Technicals Saturday, 0 Stam Normals Sunday (take advantage of TA 1&2 10x Rank XP!)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    SR1 team recommendation post

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    LF borma gem, nidhogg gem and evo mech goemon gem - 366 638 480

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Illusionary world/Shira help

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    How do I deal with floor two of this dungeon?

    Ty in advance :-)

    submitted by /u/pokemonprofessor121
    [link] [comments]

    Royal Oak ASR2 help.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Been trying to build a consistent but also some what speedy royal oak ASR2 team. Having some issues with okuninushi floor and some times healing on gilles. Running double oak, dracoblade fog, chun-li (was using Bplanar but her cd is too long) Valresha (dont have andromeda) velkana.

    My issues is not having enough orb changes, only 6 from valresha and 2 from fog. I switched from hp badge to time badge and that has helped allowing me to remove the majority of posions, its still very difficult. (Also without the hp badge i can tank gilles enrage hit with ~5000 hp left without a shield) The other issue is healing on gilles. Usually i have no issues but some times if i get back to back rcv debuffs its a pain with the only rcv buffer i have being velkhanas who has a long cd. My aim is to form a team with around 20-25 min clear time.

    If anyone has any insights with oak teams, maybe from the jp server that would be great.

    Also my current asr2 team is double seina but I wanted something new and had no luck with nautilus rolls.

    submitted by /u/advilnight
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends 324,296,301

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    LF BFF triangle 335612463

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment