• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 27, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons ๐ŸŽ‰ I know it ain’t as long as others but.. :)

    Puzzle & Dragons �� I know it ain’t as long as others but.. :)


    �� I know it ain’t as long as others but.. :)

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Star Weaving Fairies Series - Full Details!

    Posted: 27 May 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Amen vs. Amen w. 3 Spinners (May Flowers Challenge 2 Lv.5)

    Posted: 27 May 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    Something to look forward to in probably a little more then two months

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    This Tanjiro guy is pretty good haha

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    [News][NA] 4hr Maintenance on 6/1 Tuesday, 1800pm UTC-8 for Rank 1000 Memorial Egg Machine

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    I'm getting a little sick of this dungeon. Think I might stop here and call it a day

    Posted: 27 May 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Key Tanjiro Subs?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    I'm considering if I should trade for Tanjiro. I tried making a team for him to help me decide, and an really struggling to meet the SB requirements. Are there some key subs for him that would help with this the that I can check to see if I have? I'd likely either pair with himself, or possibly Remu or Machigan for auto-FUA. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    Random post : insane row multiplier due to kotone equip. Was trying to find awakening % increased active and noticed that kotone's s. E. E. S armband gives 60% multiplier for each row enhanced. Potentially the multiplier can go even higher with enchanted orb etc.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    [LF] Best Friend Triangle 383,905,491

    Posted: 27 May 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    I'm looking to do a best friend triangle. Preferably with ppl that play daily or almost daily. Currently using seina, fasca and shivnia (for TA2 farming). I also have nadeko I use occasionally. Reply to this thread and once we have 2 ppl we'll coordinate

    submitted by /u/g-star123
    [link] [comments]

    Lucifer Bedevils Me

    Posted: 26 May 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    Poison back on the menu :) Bakura has a new friend

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    Monthly Latent Giveaway #11 (SRevo Special!)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    hey everyone! it's that time of the month again, with a giveaway courtesy of myself, u/Demonwi, u/myneighborpikachu, u/WetTheSystem, u/MuShu-pad, and this time, u/Loud-Bake-2740.

    this month, we're giving away a total of 8 prizes, being any of the AA4 latents or any SRevo gem!

    only top level comments will be considered. more than 1 top level comment will disqualify you. top level comments are direct comments on the thread, not replies to said comments.

    the giveaway will be end on 5/28 at midnight EST. good luck to all and message us if you have any questions!

    submitted by /u/pedicarete
    [link] [comments]

    Rewired blue team. All have 2+ blue combo attack enhance. Such niiiiiice damage even with little effort.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    PAD Pals has been created!

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    About a day ago I made a post about a small, chill new PAD server that's not super official. Just casual players making connections with other players so we can all continue enjoying the game. After receiving a decent amount of interest, I have created a discord server: PAD Pals. Now I'm no expert discord user, so the server is very basic. As you join, let me know if you're more discord savvy so I can promote you(or whatever it's called) and we can build the server together. Hope to see y'all there!

    https://discord.gg/kKrPXRWVGj

    submitted by /u/P808P
    [link] [comments]

    How to set up an Alt account on the same device?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    This might sound like a stupid question, but I can't figure out how people are setting up "alts". Are people doing it on multiple devices, or is there a way to switch between different social media linking? I am on I.O.S. if that makes any difference

    submitted by /u/MoistContribution
    [link] [comments]

    Should I be rolling more in DS?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    I rolled 24 times total. I got the following:

    1 Kyojuro

    1 Tanjiro

    1 Muzan

    2 Nezuko

    1 Inosuke

    0 Giyu

    0 Zenitsu

    1 Akaza

    2 Shinobu

    0 Kanao

    2 Sabito

    5 Sakonji

    3 Haganezuka

    4 Tamayo

    0 Yushiro

    1 Enmu

    So I'm missing 4 cards total and the reason I ask is obviously today's the last day of the collab. And the collab hasn't returned for JP. Of course, I'm always hesitant to roll more, but more Inosuke would be good and a Kanao would be nice to have. It would also be really cool to actually have everything in a collab for once. So thoughts?

    submitted by /u/padluigi
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Should I make a trade for anything in the DS Collab before it goes?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    Currently I am running this Tanjiro team as my go-to.

    This is the higher rarity stuff that I've rolled in the collab. Should I trade for a Muzan or an extra Tanjiro for his equip? This is the trade screen for Tanjiro and this is the trade screen for Muzan.

    Sadly I couldn't roll a second nezuko for her equip :(

    submitted by /u/hyroglyphixs
    [link] [comments]

    [Dungeon] When you hate lucifer’s game but have no friends to cheese for you (solo tanjiro/kadomatsu cheeser)

    Posted: 27 May 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    RemDra help

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    I usually kick these events butts, show high and then help my husband hit max.

    This time I cannot for like the life of me get over 20,000 points and sometimes only hit 10k or worse!

    I focus on rows of hearts and hitting 4 green, then combos. What am I doing wrong? Is there a guide?

    submitted by /u/pokemonprofessor121
    [link] [comments]

    Did a last couple pulls before DS ends and pretty pleased with 2nd nezuko. After the long anticipated wait, it’ll be sad to see DS go.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    Your honest opinion on trading for Tanjiro or Muzan

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    The thing is, I can trade for one and I'll still have enough to trade for newer additions when and if the collab comes again.

    Tanjiro's assist is great but I think I cover pretty well what it does unless I'm not seeing it's true value. As for Muzan I have one evolved and I feel that right now having dupes of him is a better option in the case of some optimal farming team comes around.

    I'm trying to get some insights before I pull the trigger and I know I'm the guy that always say to trade in case we truly want but the possibility of getting more than one new 8* in the future is somewhat holding my decision, so what are your thoughts on this? Should I trade or wait for a renewal?

    submitted by /u/Migerupad
    [link] [comments]

    [NA] Stirring the Hornest Nest - What’s Next?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    What will be the data download tonight?

    Street Fighter, Fate, Marvel, Pad Academy, Sacred Relic?

    submitted by /u/metaroxx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment