• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 25, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons 3000 Days Later...

    Puzzle & Dragons 3000 Days Later...


    3000 Days Later...

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    3000

    Hit my official 3000 days today. I hit a bored patch a few years back when the arena first showed up and awakenings became a thing. Hit another dry spell when damage absorb showed up as I had no fujin and was generally frustrated with it all. Because of that I fell off a bit, and I also took a bunch of international trips so I wasn't able to keep up all the time with logging in.

    Its been a really fun 3000 days though overall. Can't believe I've been playing this game for so long. I still have a blast though and really appreciate all that GungHo does to keep things new and fresh. I've played plenty mobile games and none of them have kept me in as long as this one. There is a bit of a grind with this game but compared to other games its actually fun to grind out old dungeons for gems/monsters skill ups because of the huge variety of monsters and teams to keep it fresh. I'm looking forward to what else GungHo does to keep things new and exciting.

    Glad I found this community. I generally just lurk around but I appreciate all that everyone does to contribute with guides and videos, as well as just help out and generally be awesome to one another.

    tl;dr this game is great and I'm looking forward to all that is yet to come.

    submitted by /u/dustbusteromega
    [link] [comments]

    [JP][NEWS] Fairies Series Day 2 Teasers

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Got my first A6 win.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    Muzon versus Beelzebub

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    I have never done ReMdra Fever before. So what are the benefits of reaching the top?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    ~4:00 A1 Full Swipe Hino build. 100% spawn agnostic. Also low(ish) ping if that's your kinda thing. Build linked in comments.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    Giyu Sabito system but only two Sabitos?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    I've burned all my stones but managed to only get two Sabitos (and three Giyus). Am I screwed out of having a Giyu Sabito system or can I substitute with other subs to make it still viable? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/it_says_no_homers
    [link] [comments]

    What is Shura?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    I've seen the word come up many times on this sub and idk wtf ppl are talking about. I'm rank 517 and I've gotten the ultimate arena but I'm just confused about this thing people are talking about.

    submitted by /u/FluffyNips1
    [link] [comments]

    Alt. Shura 2 clear with tanjiro

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:22 PM PDT

    Is Brahma Dragon worth farming aom AA4 or A6?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    I saw Brahma can also invade A6. Are the rates similar between A6 and AA4?

    submitted by /u/DemonKingBuster
    [link] [comments]

    I can sell these green, yellow, and red/dark REMDra that drop in the 10th REMDra Fever Event right?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    They don't hold any value like the 3x PEMDra, 5x REMDra, and 10x Diamond REMDra do?

    submitted by /u/ldeveraux
    [link] [comments]

    A few questions

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    So i got most of the demon slayer monsters twice; what monsters are worth evolving into assists besides inoskue? Since im not Sure if i should waste my energy to farm the mats

    What am i supposed to do with the remdras as theyre marked as redeemable? Just sell them for mp?

    Are any of the current monster points monsters worth getting? For example leilan for the quest? Do the monsters there refresh sometimes? I have around 1.7 million points.

    Are any of the rainbow/ Black medals worth exchanging for the current monsters and do they refresh?

    Should i keep any of the farmable demon slayer monsters? Are rhey worth it?

    submitted by /u/SanyaVI
    [link] [comments]

    Any Muzan farming team ideas for AA2 since were likely getting technicals on 0 stam?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    I have seen some TA2 Muzan teams and it seems amazing how fast he can clear it. I'm wondering if anyone has come up with Muzan ideas considering how flexible his sub slots. I'd really like to farm some snow globes and diamond fruits.

    submitted by /u/DemonKingBuster
    [link] [comments]

    If you haven't unlocked GoT2 yet, you can use any combination of FUA leads as long as they add up to 6-7mil. Here I have 2 leads that can activate FUA without ATK multiplier, so everything is max level and I didn't need any Eris Apple or ATK(–) assist.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    [Team] I've just picked up the game and have gotten some rolls in and was wanting some help with making a team. Very new to this game. THANK YOU!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    team suggestions for these rolls? i’m garbage but trying to get good

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    [NA][Event] This or That Question #5 - For 24hours, 0stam Normal Dungeons or Technicals?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Does anyone have/want to make a small PAD group chat or server?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    I'm well aware that there are lots of established discord servers already, but besides the lack of connection between the players, I feel it's also a bit intimidating since it's mostly only beginners asking novice questions(which isn't bad) or whales/super advanced players sharing teams that are super specific and are hard to duplicate.

    I'm just looking for a chill/not super formal group to share rolls, discuss collabs, ask questions. Basically the big servers but on a smaller scale so we feel more connected. Does anyone have a small chat or server like this already created? If not, would y'all want to start one?

    submitted by /u/P808P
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player need some team building help

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Hey guys. I'm returning to the game after 3 years. The last time I played, dathena was the hot thing. Now I'm back and I'm pretty lost.

    I rolled mikage and heard he was one of the better leaders, so I put something together, but I feel like I could do better. Please help

    Box

    submitted by /u/ImTheBetamax
    [link] [comments]

    Is Fasca a good match with Tanjiro? Also does she keep the 7X6 board when transforming. Also does flame tanjiro get the same ATT bonus from my assist when he turns into fire ATT or is it negated because he started as water. Thank you for all advice!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    Obvious Choice?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    So I still have my second Witch medal. I'm missing Saline, Veroah, and Remu.

    Remu is the obvious choice, right?

    submitted by /u/TheCurls
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on trading for a Tanjiro? I have a Rengoku and a Seina I could use for their combo leads. Was thinking Inosuke, Zenitsu, Fagan, Yurisha, and a Kanao for the trade? Or are there other options I should use? Just recently came back so I’m out of the loop on what’s hot and what’s not

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Team building help needed! I’m currently trying to clear the Alt. Ultimate Arena and the Ultimate Annihilation Colosseum but nothing I’ve tried has clicked. I usually use Allatu w/ a Naga the Serpent helper. Any help is appreciated!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment