• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons The new TPA effect with the enhanced combo effects look beautiful

    Puzzle & Dragons The new TPA effect with the enhanced combo effects look beautiful


    The new TPA effect with the enhanced combo effects look beautiful

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:46 AM PST

    Cleared an endgame dungeon (I think?) for the first time

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:14 AM PST

    Jorond Descended Farming Team w/ 1 Flex Spot to Skill-Up

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:46 AM PST

    LF NY Artemis. Slot 1 NY Artemis, 2 Mikage, 3 NY Reeche. 325442259

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:38 AM PST

    Rerolling - is it necessary?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:36 AM PST

    Hello!

    I've recently downloaded the global version of PAD after reading an announcement of the Monogatari collab, but found myself enjoying the game as a whole.

    Being lost in the dozens of available levels to enter, I searched for a guide on the game and found one on the wikia, where it was stated that it is recommended to reroll should you not get the characters mentioned there from your starting pulls.

    Now, I don't have the characters that guide deemed worthy, but since they are all +297 and max level, it's hard to judge on whether they are powerful or not - most enemies die in one hit. As far the designs go, I love my roster.

    The question is, can I continue to comfortably play the game - casually so - with the characters that I have?

    Thanks in advance!

    tl;dr- Are my current characters suitable for a pleasant casual experience?

    http://imgur.com/gallery/9tCha5w

    submitted by /u/YourPersonalLebowski
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] Imperial Haku Campaign #1- Raziel Descended

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:13 AM PST

    I deadass just thought that Yamato Takeru was the Seina that I never rolled ��

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:28 PM PST

    Best place to farm rank?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:51 AM PST

    I took a break and didn't keep up with the new arenas. Is there a best place to farm for rank or just to spend my stam on?

    I've cleared arenas alt arenas & guardian of demon gate

    Sorry if it's been asked and thanks!

    submitted by /u/kaywarrior
    [link] [comments]

    [Misc] 2000 days club!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:46 PM PST

    Jurond Farming Team with Skill Up Slot (with Madoo)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:39 PM PST

    Does Shura 3 change the value of Monogatari collab monsters?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:08 PM PST

    First, let me say that I'm very excited to see GungHo show some love to green leads and subs after neglecting them for what felt like a very long time. I traded for NY Artemis on both my accounts and I'm really, really hoping to pull Nadeko on Monday.

    Second, as a super-light IAP (less than $100 spent in almost 7 years of play, most of that time with two active accounts) player, I don't want to invest heavily in a collab if the value of that collab will fall off quickly.

    With context established, I ask: How does Shura 3 change the value of rolling in the Monogatari collab in a few days? Or does it change it at all?

    It may be helpful to mention that, though it pains me to say it, I don't think that NA will get Marvel collab. I may hold back 50-100 stones in case we get it, but I'm not holding my breath.

    I could ask the broader question--How does Shura 3 change PAD's meta moving foward?--but I'd rather focus on the Monogatari collab since that starts Monday and these stones are burning a hole in my pocket. :>

    submitted by /u/Tek70x7
    [link] [comments]

    Do you still use your Aljae?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:13 AM PST

    Aljae got a buff a while ago and got tied to green rainbow teams, which is considerably harder to build compared to regular rainbow teams...

    I'm curious to find out if other Aljae owners still use her the same way.

    Sorry for messing up the previous poll... now added the "Have Aljae, never used her" option, but had to remove the "Never pulled her" option due to limit of 6 options.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/DieCooCooDie
    [link] [comments]

    3p Jurond swipe with fully farmable p1 featuring.... Jurond

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:07 PM PST

    LF Ryumei Friends, ID: 387,855,455

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:36 AM PST

    Advice on 6* GFE medals

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:32 AM PST

    I'm missing Sherias Roots, Dantalion, Ney, Kaede, Sylvie, Baldin and Macha from the week 3-4 6* rotations. I have 7 medals left, so I could get a single copy of all of them, but I'm tempted to get an extra 1-2 copies of Ney instead for equips.

    I don't have an immediate use for anyone other than Ney equips, and I have 2 Qilin Dragon gems. Is there any specific GFE you'd recommend skipping for an extra Ney? I mainly run Fire and Wood teams currently (Remu, Gileon, NYArtemis, Aljae, Albrecht)

    submitted by /u/sohvan
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Anyone know where you can find all the crowns?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:49 AM PST

    I'm pretty sure it's on some Japanese site but I don't know how I would find it since it's not readily available. Just curious what the motif is after MP dragons and Radar dragons.

    submitted by /u/TreasureDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Alt account finally hits rank 1100

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:34 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment