• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons [JP][Shitpost] Violation! Limit your playing time to 1 hour per day!

    Puzzle & Dragons [JP][Shitpost] Violation! Limit your playing time to 1 hour per day!


    [JP][Shitpost] Violation! Limit your playing time to 1 hour per day!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:29 AM PST

    ~7.5yrs and I still have fun playing this game.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:10 AM PST

    Is it just me or is level 9 a lot harder than the rest?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:45 AM PST

    Attempted running a Ferule Team in and got Sherias past half and my god, it survived, and then killed me. For those who have beat it what did you run?

    submitted by /u/Idontwatchjojo
    [link] [comments]

    Shura clear! thanks to those who added me from my last post

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:58 AM PST

    Ryumei Clears Jurond. (Need some help with an alt account though..)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:13 PM PST

    Update- Recommendations for improvement? Different subs, assist, future cards, etc. SAs are SB+ and VDP

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:27 AM PST

    6 star exchange advice?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:24 AM PST

    I don't have blue Sonia, paimon, or skuld. I was going to exchange for a cotton this week (i have another cotton and another Cotten earring), two ney next week, and macha and kaede the last week. For this week should I exchange for blue Sonia, paimon, or skuld or just get another ney?

    Other than that I have one of each not listed. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lazidude999
    [link] [comments]

    Shura 3 [jp]

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:56 AM PST

    Well, it's awful. I've seen a few videos but not really past floor 5, are there any clears yet?

    submitted by /u/juanwin
    [link] [comments]

    Please announce iiiiit

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:30 AM PST

    Does anybody else wake up and check this sub straight away for any news on the new collab? Honestly I think I might have a full blown addiction.

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    [NA] [LF] Fasca to pair with my Raijin [341491046]

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:19 PM PST

    I have Raijin and Artemis, took a recent break so I have no friends pls add

    submitted by /u/spacejam98
    [link] [comments]

    New stat latents increase percentage?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:22 AM PST

    Was is ever released what the increase would be for the new stat latents (Atk+++, HP+++) that take up 6 slots?

    HP, Atk, and Rcv + are 1% each, and HP, Atk, and Rcv ++ are 2.5% each if I'm not mistaken as well?

    submitted by /u/donlybigdawg
    [link] [comments]

    Inhereting a combo orb assist onto a monster without it as a base allows it to use combo orb absord latents. You can even uninherit it and the awakening stays!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:45 AM PST

    Good Raijin Team? Ideas for assists?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:18 AM PST

    Month Long Skill Dungeon

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:21 AM PST

    Anyone else think it's weird that they give us a month long GFE skilling dungeon, but still put all the base 6 star forms in it? I thought the reason for this dungeon was because they have been giving us all these free GFE rolls the last few months. Even the 6 star exchange medals, most people will probably mega evo them if they aren't just trade fodder. Just strikes me as a strange choice (although I guess the enemy art for the megas would pose a problem...)

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help with assists

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:59 PM PST

    JP LF henekawa/nyganesha friends. BF slot open (LF triangle) will log in everyday! 457 680 191

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:47 AM PST

    [LF] Poring! I just want to build a meme poring team for fun. Exchange is up, add me if you have one to spare! [ID] : 395,659,463

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:37 AM PST

    [Video] March 2021 Quest - Challenge Level 8 (Fixed Team)

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:04 PM PST

    Looking for vponno friends. Usually running whatever meta leader. 363 156 443

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:02 AM PST

    How op is that new hexa broach

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:35 AM PST

    lol skill boost and the new awoke wow and a good active

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    Team Building and General Box Help

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:28 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I have recently returned to PAD in the last two months and have spent a bunch of saved up stones on the last two godfests. I am having trouble building a good end game team (I have to have the pieces for one) and am generally stuck on which monsters to put skill-ups into and which ones to turn into gems/assists.

    Currently stuck on A4. Current best team is MA Fujin/SR Meimei/R Kaede/SR Karin/SR Isis with MA Fujin helper. I (finally) rolled a D.Kali yesterday and would like to do something with her if possible.

    Here is the link to my box. Thanks for all the help!

    My Box

    submitted by /u/Mvpseven7
    [link] [comments]

    What can I do to improve my team? I've been trying to roll for more ponno but its not happening. I keep end up dying before Chris can transform

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:29 PM PST

    I did change 1 of him now I have 2 now and pull 1 time with here don’t pull so bad

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:11 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment