• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 14, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons [Fan Art] I drew Ponno!

    Puzzle & Dragons [Fan Art] I drew Ponno!


    [Fan Art] I drew Ponno!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    If you missed it...Uranus buff is active...you can skill-up Uranus/Awoken Uranus with boss drops from Dark Companion Dragon until the end of the daily reset

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    How often do we get descends like Jurond coming back right after they were introduced?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Missed my chance to get one for Nadeku and now I'm sad :(

    submitted by /u/Davi18
    [link] [comments]

    [PSA] Weekly Reminders (03/14 - 03/20)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Here are your weekly reminders for events ending soon, or special events throughout the week.

    https://discord.com/channels/243014364129525760/354156013517275138/820687182485389392

    Ending today:

    📷 Ranking Dungeon ends today! Make sure you've at least cleared it for the stone and make sure your crown is safe if you planned on crowning!

    📷 9x Experience of a Lifetime ends today! Get your free stone, rank exp and fatty Tama!

    📷 10 MS Super Godfest ends today! Make sure to roll if you planned on it and make sure to clear the skill up dungeon for a free stone! (*Also note Susano is in the skill up dungeon, if you are planning to use him on a Nadeko team)

    📷 Today is the last day to trade in Revo Kaede for the base form if you planned on getting the new Mega Awoken.

    📷 8x Rank EXP in Ultimate Descended Rush ends today!

    📷 General S-ranks! Dark Companion Dragon and Black Bowl Dragon end today!

    📷 The third week of 6* GFE medals ends today! It's the last day to trade for Dark Metatron, Dark Kali, Scheat, Sherias Roots, Dantalion, Gremory, Morrigu (*getting new evo) or Ney.

    *General advice has been to prioritize cards you do not have, then consider using surplus medals for Ney, as her equip form is quite valuable (although expensive to make). Might be worth looking at next week's lineup now to plan how many medals you'll need to save.

    Next week's lineup:

    - Blue Dragonbound, Ryune

    - Jasper Dragon Caller, Kaede

    - Sun Dragon Caller, Kanna

    - Green Dragonbound, Sylvie

    - Baldin

    - Aten

    - Macha (getting a new evo)

    Special reminders:

    📷 Haku Story rewards in the Achievements tab end in 17 days! Clear this if you haven't!

    - Credit to "Aelita#7313" (u/Nainil) on the Puzzle and Dragons Community Discord server. Please reach out to him or myself with corrections or suggestions.

    *Denotes additions by me

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    That time challenge was no joke! Took me 5 runs to get a decent starting board on the last floor

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Fastest I've ever cleared.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    Beat Shura 2 with Hitagi/Suruga! Felt nice to use Minaka and Vergil after not using them for so long

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:21 PM PST

    Best friend resets?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    I've heard that beat friends do reset and then you can pick more. Is that true and if it's true, how often does that happen? Thanks

    submitted by /u/TonightPuzzleheaded2
    [link] [comments]

    LF> suruga friends and help building a hitagi team (316 008 481)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    It’s been a week since the Monogatari Collab has started and I was wondering how you faired in the Egg Machine? I on the other hand had to Spend 41$ on the monogatari specials to get the Monsters I wanted and had to trade to get Koyomi and gotten Tsubasa and the Orb Skins.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:33 AM PST

    I'll admit I've never watched the monogatari Anime or read the Manga but when I hear about the Collab and the monsters abilities, I knew I had to roll and was glad that I did though I didn't get any level 7s or 8 except that I had to pay 20$ to get one and use that plus 4 other monsters to get Koyomi. That's on par with Slayers and Gintama. I have Lina and Gintoki but never watched their Anime.

    submitted by /u/NeptuneX1990
    [link] [comments]

    Time Attack level 5 - base Araragi

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Little late to the game but pretty proud of this one

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:25 AM PST

    Is anyone else disappointed with how the Surgua/Hitagi LS pairings work.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    I've seen posts of these two clearing content so obviously they are capable but each combination of their LS feels off.

    4x HP 0x RCV with health cut actives, 0xHP 9x RCV with massive shield, or some mix but requires both 4 linked water and 2 water combos.

    submitted by /u/wootdigity
    [link] [comments]

    The stars finally alligned... just for an Artemis. Finally beat it on my alt though :D

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Is anyone bothering to max out these annoyingly rare drops? Is there even any use for these things?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Best assist/latent for NY Artemis + Nadeko Sengoku leads?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:28 AM PST

    Specifically from a Friend perspective (i.e. if you're looking for NY Artemis / Nadeko friends, what's most desirable?). My current layout is:

    • NY Artemis
      • Assist = Light Shelling Ford card (2 Jammer, 1 Blind, 1 SB)Latents = 2 SDR, 2 Devil Killers
    • Nadeko Sengoku
      • Assist = Tengu's Seal (Healer Killer, 4 OE+)Latents = 6 SDR

    Part of what prompted me to wonder this is because with them seeing a huge rise in popularity, I wanted to be sure I'm picking the most popular assists for Friends. Assuming we could pick anything, what equip would be best? Off the top of my head, some examples I've heard:

    Meimei's Earrings [1 SB, Unbindable, 3 diff OE+]
    Cotton's Earrings [Unbindable, FUA, 2 green OE+]
    Ney's Earrings [1 SB, 3 Rows, 2 Recover Binds]
    Sloth Sin Dragon Equip [Unbindable, 2 Blind, 2 Poison]
    Aljae's Equip [5 OE+]

    Is SB on Nadeko a make-or-break deal? How about having Unbindable? Or is stacking Orb Enhance for passive damage the go-to thing? Overall just feeling a little lost on how to best support a friend list... Any tips would be greatly appreciated! 🙇

    --

    Edit: Please feel free to add me!
    (1) Nadeko | /2\ Mega Raijin/Fasca | [3] NY Artemis)

    ID: 394 297 286

    submitted by /u/Calvindicator
    [link] [comments]

    Plenty of time to spare.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    What egg machine has good assists

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Whew... 4 down 1 to go ����

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:23 AM PST

    Thinking for trading for Araragi

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of trading and have 2 suruga and 3 hanekawa plus some other dups.

    My question is, is there use for 2 suruga or 3 hanekawa? Or are the dups good trade fodder?

    submitted by /u/Nixx00
    [link] [comments]

    (2 pics) I was hoping id be one if not the first to do it, cuz i started on monogatari day 1, but wow.. really difficult for me. props for the fasca idea. My main had no fasca however, and with no double fasca I decided against jarocks (but having two if each I feel wouldve helped greatly)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Is there a online PAD simulator where you can make and use teams like you would ingame? Like an emulator of sorts.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/TVofdoom
    [link] [comments]

    What cards can be used as an assist and have 2< SB, active included?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    If needed, I'll just post my monster box.

    submitted by /u/onlyfansalad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment