• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Been there

    Puzzle & Dragons Been there


    Been there

    Posted:

    Kazuki rolls 10 Fascas in a row

    Posted:

    [JP][NEWS] Pad Academy Teasers - Day 2

    Posted:

    As relative new player. Is it worth pulling the monster hunter colab or should I wait for something like a godfest?

    Posted:

    So maybe why is it worth or not and what should I look out for? :) Any tipps are appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/Lotachi1908
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t minimize your app if you have auto-FUA, Gung-ho may forget

    Posted:

    Joined the 2K club this morning! Heres to another 2K days!

    Posted:

    [HELP] Rolling Current Super Godfest

    Posted:

    Is the current super godfest worth rolling as a player who started at the beginning of march? or should I save my stones for a better godfest? Thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/Fangr1m
    [link] [comments]

    New Display Crowns?

    Posted:

    Returning to PAD, need help understanding meta and teams I should build with my box. I've been using safi'jiva and vajrabhairava but I've heard remu is good too? Do I have a team for her?

    Posted:

    Hotpot challenge

    Posted:

    So this might have already been posted, but is their any videos or tips in this ranking dungeon? I probably want a 30% or something. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/TonightPuzzleheaded2
    [link] [comments]

    LF Reginleif w/ Red/Blue VDP 336448421

    Posted:

    Evo reginleif with SB and assist VDP for ranking dungeon, have a best friend that Im willing to use if its up for the duration of the tourney. Will also have reginleif up for the tourney. Normally run seina, shivnia, etc.

    submitted by /u/HaTrEdE
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, unsure of who to focus on for teambuilding

    Posted:

    I played PAD for a while around a year ago and wanted to get back into the game. That might be a bit of a stretch at this point, seeing that I don't really remember anything from when I was actively playing.

    I've taken a look at the team building guide, which says to research my cards. I don't think I have the patience to go through all of my box, so I was wondering if there are specific cards that I should be focusing on / a way to tell which cards should be prioritized. Eventually I'd like to work my way through Arena, but I know that it's probably going to be a while before I can do it (?).

    Here's what my box looks like at the moment, any help is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/nyegnyaa
    [link] [comments]

    Forgot to exchange my fest medal. Did I miss my chance?

    Posted:

    See title. Thanks

    submitted by /u/petalavita
    [link] [comments]

    Game under maintenance?

    Posted:

    Looks the game is under surprise maintenance again - wonder what it's for this time.

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    How’s this? I got a lot of different subs but what would you change?

    Posted:

    [NA] Emergency Maintenance Compensation incoming?!

    Posted:

    Got her first try

    Posted:

    Opinions on Velkhana?

    Posted:

    I listened to mantastics video on the card... I'm not sure I agree that velkhana should be a S. I feel like A is where I would put it. Though I barely play this game like the last month or two. Just logging in. I mean.... idk 14 turn CD is a really long active CD it feels like these days. And the spike and rcv is good, but... idk. I think other cards can bring that more conveniently in the meta. Also Velkana only has 2 SB. Potentially 4 but you'd be sacrificing a potential 7c or VDP in the SA slot. How was velkhana even changed? Looked at an old pic and it looks like the damage reduction was raised to 50 percent. But I don't think that it's that amazing...? Am I under valuing velk? Do you agree or disagree?

    submitted by /u/W3rodst
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment