• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 23, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Android only, all region - If you are not able to launch the game (white screen etc), uninstall the latest Android System WebView update the rolled out yesterday

    Puzzle & Dragons Android only, all region - If you are not able to launch the game (white screen etc), uninstall the latest Android System WebView update the rolled out yesterday


    Android only, all region - If you are not able to launch the game (white screen etc), uninstall the latest Android System WebView update the rolled out yesterday

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    This should rollback ASW to previous stable version from a backup in your Chrome app. This happens to affect numerous of apps including GMail.

    Also disable/uninstall chrome (chrome WebView) if the problem persist.

    https://9to5google.com/2021/03/22/android-apps-crashing-webview/

    submitted by /u/fether
    [link] [comments]

    took a stone and a lot of pys but finally got one

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    [Fan Art] Romia

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    [Shitpost] Two kinds of players

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    [JP] [Teasers] Monster Hunter collab: New additions and evolutions!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Jurond Descended back today

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Has anyone put together a Nadeko team to barrel their way through this today? I managed to roll 3 of her and would love to have a Jurond to add to the mix.

    I've got most of her popular subs like Aljae, NY Artemis for friend, etc. No Albrecht tho.

    submitted by /u/Tarkus697
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to build a team that can take down Jurond (AA and Shura if possible too). Unsure how to fit every mechanic solution in my teams. Needing some help!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    LF Tsubasa friends - 312,298,272

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    I drew CHAD Saber Alter (Happy Heaven's Feel Collab)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    Took too long to beat complete annihilation endless corridors but thank god thats off my back

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    [PSA][NA] Planned 8hr maintenance in 5h40m at the time of this post

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    [Help] Questions about how to counter Damage Absorb

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    I am a somewhat new player (played for like 3 weeks or so) and I am just starting to get to dungeons where I am encountering damage absorb shields. However, I currently have no damage absorb sub options. There are some farmable ones such as qilin, scatach, and panera but they seem like an absolute pain in the butt and I would have to use them as a sub since they cant be used as an assist. Additionally, their skills start at crazy high base cooldown and farming them seems difficult/impractical. Am I just screwed until a Collab or egg machine comes up that I can roll for a sub that has damage absorb counter? Thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/Fangr1m
    [link] [comments]

    YamaP Rank1000 Anniversary Ranking Dungeon [PAD]

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    LF Ferule Friends - 395,595,272

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Looking for Gileon friends - 335 399 233

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Really stupid question

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    I've been playing PAD since like 2014, and I have a dumb question that I've probably asked people before but I don't remember, but does an active that voids enemy defense ignore shields? Like, I was just doing C9, and I used my kukan equip just for the extra shield that I probably didn't need with Artemis x Nadeko team. Sherias Roots has a 90% reduc shield, does that void enemy defense ignore the shield? My guess is no

    submitted by /u/padluigi
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help with jurond? I can’t seem to do it.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    PAD JP won't open on rooted android

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    I rooted one of my android phones very recently and see that the JP PAD app won't launch anymore (closes immediately after launch). The NA PAD still works just fine. I saw some very old posts in various forums on how to deal with this but haven't seen anything that worked or anything recent. Anyone here has experience solving this issue? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/vshaw9
    [link] [comments]

    Game won't open anymore

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    All of the sudden my game broke. When I try to open it will always stay at the white screen.

    I've already restarted and turned off my phone, already uninstalled and installed which worked for the first time but as soon I close the game it just doesn't work anymore.

    Even cleared Google play cache but it seems that whatever is happening is beyond my knowledge.

    Does anyone have any clue on why this is happening? I've already checked and everything is working fine on my phone.

    Any help is appreciated, thank you!

    Update: Google seems to have fixed this whole issue, if you are still having problems update your webview and chrome from Google play.

    submitted by /u/Migerupad
    [link] [comments]

    I'm literally waiting for ONE event to come back.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    I know that this game has had its fair share of collaborations, but when is Dragon Ball coming back? I got into this game during its 4th or 5th anni, and realized that they had a Dragon Ball collab. I play both versions and am sitting with around 300 on English and 423 on JP just waiting. The only time I went all out was when the JP version had its Demon Slayer collab and I've been saving and waiting for Dragon Ball ever since.

    I know the flair says "rant", but I'm not upset, I'm genuinely waiting patiently for another Dragon Ball collab.

    Does anyone know if there's a cycle for collabs or is it just whatever they feel like?

    submitted by /u/Gohan3455
    [link] [comments]

    [JP] Looking for new Friends - 456, 388, 194

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    I need help with a team build for jurond/aa/shura please. I’ve been using my fasca team but I haven’t been able to clear anything after aa3. Can I even beat jurond? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! ����

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    Is there a guide for latent tamadras anywhere?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    I vaguely remember seeing it somewhere, but I can't seem to find it anymore. I really just want to know the activation requirements.

    submitted by /u/KazRyn
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I get this monsta?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment