• Breaking News

    Monday, March 29, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons 1000 days and I still dont know what im doing half the time 😅

    Puzzle & Dragons 1000 days and I still dont know what im doing half the time ��


    1000 days and I still dont know what im doing half the time ��

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    Returning player, just rolled Zinogre, how janky is my team?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Been running this team for alt.shura, inspired by LumonPAD

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Bought the Black Medal bundle...should I get the equip or just save the medals for the next dragon gem exchange?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    [NA] Velk Team building tips and potential pairings

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    Whoever says Aten can't be the backbone of a team is lying �� (Also V.Ideal × Hachikuji is ����)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Alt. Shura 2 - Seina clears

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    Can anyone provide the japanese search terms for youtube to search Alt. Shura 2 Seina clears?

    I am struggling to fill the team with the actives needed and also have a solution to Sun Quan (the biggest issue). I'm wondering what Japan did.

    Does anyone here have a steady Seina team for this dungeon?

    submitted by /u/donlybigdawg
    [link] [comments]

    Have you ever downloaded a game you saw in a mobile Ad? If so, what was it?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    *Bonus Question - Does PAD have ads in other games?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    Achilles squad vs colo 2! (ft. fasca)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 12:28 AM PDT

    Worth the investment just to see this screen

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    Alt Shura 2 Clear With Seina

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    What is the trick to a high score in the Hotpot Tournament?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Is there some button team that cruises through this or should I just stick with Hino and make a row each floor? Feels like Hino could end up in the top 10%, but I am guessing there is a faster way.

    submitted by /u/Ofunatoofunato
    [link] [comments]

    Don't have a Reginleif for ranking?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Use Karen Araragi, Gawain, or Iori (if you can make up for his lack of skill boosts) as a your lead and pair with someone else's Reginleif.

    submitted by /u/FrontSubject
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Tsubasa leads preferably with sdr latents. Here are my common leads and my id is 380,854,353.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Recalling a list of general speed strategies for ranking dungeons

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Hotpot tournament is long (14 floors) and has an emphasis on clear time (2x score for remaining time bonus). Since I legit struggled with this at first I'm going to compile a list of common strategies used for speed

    • Specialized type killers (e.g. devil, dragon/healer for this tournament)

    • Appropriate badge (usually mass atk or atk+)

    • Minimized skill usage (and almost always only orb generation to create combos)

    • Minimized combos, 1 per floor preferable

    • (for minimized combos) minimal leader skill conditions (e.g. base form Ney for passive 16x)

    • No-skyfall exclusive: matching top orbs only to potentially skip orb fall animation

    • Orb storage (esp. if using a single attribute to sweep)

    • (for orb storage) leveraging enemy skills and orb generation (e.g. the lots of fire orbs generated on F2 in this dungeon)

    Managing to put these all together got me to top 4.7% with some room for improvement. If I missed anything obvious please insult me in a comment

    submitted by /u/ssarglley
    [link] [comments]

    Lucifer Senpai Noticed Me UwU

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    [LF] a VDP latent, I have these gems I can trade, ID 314,233,439

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    What’s the best thing to do with the male and female hunters we got from this collab?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    I want to make a team with the new Karin as the leader and someone else as the Helper. Any monsters on this to choose from?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    Your favorite lead/team for descended dungeons?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    What's your team to quickly and efficiently clear monthly descended dungeons?

    submitted by /u/wfly2
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did a thing!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Was looking at my Safi team and suddenly this appeared in my head. It was funnier in my head I swear

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    Is there anyway to get the Demon Slayer cards after the event has ended?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    Hi I'm fairly new to PaD and I'm a massive demon slayer fan. I was wondering if there was anyway to get the characters even after the event is over. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/Exulty_
    [link] [comments]

    Gosh darn it took me so long but finally beat this dumb area

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    Need advice on improving my two best teams! Thanks

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment