• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [Tip] Google Lens helps a lot with PAD on JP

    Puzzle & Dragons [Tip] Google Lens helps a lot with PAD on JP


    [Tip] Google Lens helps a lot with PAD on JP

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:37 AM PST

    THE PIXEL POWER!!!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Stay a while and loot things.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:13 AM PST

    [Fanart] Merry Christmas! (SR medjed when? :) )

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:04 AM PST

    I think I figured out a good team for my dupe Castor & Pollux

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:26 AM PST

    AA4 Latent giveaway

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:11 AM PST

    It's that time of the month again! Unfortunately I didnt have money for PAD pass this month so I wont be giving away a Latent, but u/WetTheSystem is giving away 4 Latents of winners choice, and I'll be giving away 5 pys to one person, winners choice on colors, and 5 snowglobes, also winners choice on colors. I also have a secret prize I will be giving away.

    To enter, you must not have won in the past 3 months and all you have to do is comment. Good luck to all

    Edit: the drawing, barring any complications, will happen about 24 hours after this post went live, give or take an hour or 2

    submitted by /u/Malakithas
    [link] [comments]

    What is all the magic looking energy shots coming out of this guys team? Looks like a guard break animation kind of, except new, cooler and curvy

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Pixel poring and pixel king poring

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Anyone making these? Presumably just for fun? I've got all the mats but to be honest they seem a bit expensive, not sure I want to burn trigod masks etc. but hey they look hilarious!

    submitted by /u/Busy-Cream
    [link] [comments]

    [Misc] Showerthought: If Gungho makes a time attack longer than 60 minutes, it'll contradict their advice to "Limit your playing time to one hour per day!"

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:12 PM PST

    [Guide] Preempt Cheat sheet of IWoC2 (Ruler of Hell's Halls) & Alt IWoC2

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Will Xmas Gremory be a hit when her buffs go live?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:17 PM PST

    Game8 has Xmas Gremory as the 4th best red sub. Is she currently underrated because the 2combo match awakening isn't live yet? I have some extra Xmas fodder and wanted a 2nd Tamadra, but I'm thinking of getting Gremory instead.

    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    5 minutes not enough timeeeeee

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:56 AM PST

    How does the Roulette Orb Recovery latent work?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Hey guys ! I need help making at team for AA2 I tried my yugi team but with no luck

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:54 AM PST

    How do you farm light reduction + latents

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:49 AM PST

    I want to make a Sakura cheese team using Chirstmas grida against Shura 2. Is there a way to farm this latent?

    submitted by /u/Enyioha
    [link] [comments]

    [Team] Anyone else trying to figure out how to build a seina team in NA?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:04 PM PST

    ahhh my first time clearing one of these things !!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:35 PM PST

    Got hella skyfalls on my previous turn. I'm not even sure I want the tamadra anymore.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:09 PM PST

    Halloween Suou Team Help

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:57 AM PST

    I am trying to make a team that can beat Shura (and others) with H. Suou/Gileon. I do not have a Gileon of my own but I do have some subs that I think could work. Below I've listed all the subs I think are relevant to building this team instead of posting my whole box. I just feel a bit overwhelmed thinking about it. (Am currently using the top 4 listed). Thank you!

    Subs:

    Holy Night Greeter, Gremory (Christmas Gremory)

    Polowne

    Dantalion

    Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger

    Divine Mech King, Grandis

    Reincarnated Shiva Dragon

    Takeda Shingen (deciding between using as sub or assist)

    Strolling Dragon Callers, Alpha & Omega

    Pixel Napoleon

    Twin Stars of Purgatory, Belial (or Chibi Version)

    Super Reincarnated Shiva

    Reincarnated Inahime

    Melissa Mao

    Relevant Assists:

    Henge Hange Zange

    Rikuu

    Wicked Key of Lust

    Egg of Sloth

    Kotone's Earphones

    Glavenus Helldanova

    Great Sword, "Fierce Tiger" Osafune (Potential assist evo of Takeda Shingen)

    submitted by /u/lividblu
    [link] [comments]

    [Achievement/Clear] [Brag?] Not even close

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:47 PM PST

    Advice for Mystics and Spectres coming this Friday?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:36 PM PST

    From what I can see, the 7 stars are worth rolling for, and the light one is the only one that wants/needs a dupe to make a system? Is there another pairing for the dark one? The 6 star and 5 star rolls I've seen are a step below the Sin dragons? I also saw that NA is currently missing key subs for the 7 stars.

    General advice on this would be appreciated! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/deejpro11
    [link] [comments]

    LF Fascha/Dante friends (US 378,866,253)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:07 AM PST

    Title.

    Also run dmeta/saline sometimes.

    submitted by /u/jungkookiestan
    [link] [comments]

    Personal Ads Tuesdays! [Looking For] Megathread Dec 29 - Jan 04

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Looking For that special someone to fill out your friend list? Post your information here.

    RULES:

    • Only put ONE leader per post. If you are looking for more than 1 leader, you can make multiple posts.

    • To keep things organized, if the Leader+Region you are looking for has already been posted in this thread, make your post a REPLY to that post. If you do not follow this rule, your post will be removed.

    • To make your post, copy the following code and fill it out: (if you're on a mobile app or cannot copy/paste, provide the same information in your post)

    [Monster icon] (optional, look up from http://kawaii.xn--q9jyb4c/iconify/) #Monster name | Region | ID | Leader Lvl | +Eggs | Skill Lvl | |:----------:|:-----------:|:----------:|:--------:|:---------:| | NA/JP/EU | 333,333,333 | optional | optional | optional | Additional comments: Optional, can list your other leaders here 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Help with PAD Appreciation Dungeon 11 (Water Enhanced).

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:42 AM PST

    How the hell are you supposed to beat PAD Appreciation Dungeon 11 (Water Enhanced)? On stage 2 my health gets changed to 10000, and the monster on stage 3 preempts me for 10082 every time.

    Is there a trick I'm missing like not having any health orbs when I get to that floor or something?

    submitted by /u/Bitchy_Ghost
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment