• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Still burnt out from Sin Dragons

    Puzzle & Dragons Still burnt out from Sin Dragons


    Still burnt out from Sin Dragons

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:16 AM PST

    Anybody else the same? The new one that starts tomorrow i'm not even sure i'll roll. Sin dragons dragged on and on and the grind was real.

    Not sure i can face it again lol.

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    OH MY GOD FINALLY

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:59 AM PST

    The one thing I absolutely DESPISE about this game...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:44 PM PST

    is how the timer in timed dungeons still run when monsters are talking. It is literally the WORST because the description says you have five minutes to clear the dungeon and monsters legit talk through two of those minutes. Even more insulting is when the monsters are saying something exceedingly dumb, like "You're ok with this, right?"

    Girl, no, I am not ok with this. Shut the hell up and stop (literally) wasting my time!!

    /rant

    submitted by /u/Xenowino
    [link] [comments]

    How are you budgeting your stones between mystics/PCGF/potentially demon slayer?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Free Godfest rolls

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:53 AM PST

    Do they start in about 12 hours?

    submitted by /u/alohabrohah
    [link] [comments]

    Luckiest pulls or trades of 2020

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:34 AM PST

    Remu Leads :) 369,204,314

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:41 AM PST

    [PSA] Mystics & Spectre Evos Require Dungeon Drops

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:19 PM PST

    For people thinking of skipping the grind you kind of have no choice, if you roll in the machine, to farm at least some mats as all card or equip evos require mats from the dungeons.

    submitted by /u/metaroxx
    [link] [comments]

    Only got 10 hours to clear ALL the normal and tech dungeons on my alt

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Is Mastering worth it?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:29 AM PST

    I saw Poring Tower actually came back. Wondering, is any of the forms worth getting?

    submitted by /u/magusonline
    [link] [comments]

    36 trash Christmas cards later, I finally got Polowne~

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:54 PM PST

    I also picked up Romia (who I wanted), Osiris (who I would have bought the bundle for), Yog, Liu Bei (first was new, second I did not need), and Grida (also new, also pretty useless I think) along the way. And 11 of those rolls were the freebies.

    So not completely terrible, but still, I did not need 12 Xmas Venus in my life. Time to sell the rest of this nonsense, trade for Gremory, and be done with this machine for a long time, hopefully.

    At least Polowne is a cutie that should be great once we finally get some sweet Wood leads again.

    (Brag tag is a joke btw, gotta say that since it's the internet)

    submitted by /u/alphafirestar
    [link] [comments]

    [JP] In need of a Scheherezade gem, can anyone hit me up?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Trying to make Reco's team for demon's corridor, any help will be greatly appreciated! Happy new year to everyone

    submitted by /u/meekiagehiang
    [link] [comments]

    Old Medals

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:01 AM PST

    I play PaD on an on-and-off basis so I have a lot of old medals that I never exchanged, like the collab medals. Is there a point in keeping them?

    submitted by /u/testingtime21
    [link] [comments]

    Question about his leader skill, is says 1 damage with 3+ combo, but does it have to be a wood combo?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:40 PM PST

    Upcoming banners to Spend On?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:11 PM PST

    Relatively new player. I have been using Santama mostly. I'm wondering if there are upcoming banners I should be spending on to improve my team.

    submitted by /u/rxman84
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on building team w/this box?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:15 AM PST

    Last day for Xmas bundles. Any worth?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:53 AM PST

    I'll probably use Uriel for a nidhogg system that I don't have yet. And idk about Osiris. Am I missing out by skipping?

    submitted by /u/JevinNguyen
    [link] [comments]

    Will the 7 star bundles follow the different weekly rate ups?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:45 AM PST

    Is Seina important if you already have an optimal Gileon team?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:30 PM PST

    And also, all notable red subs. Gileon seems pretty busted already. Trying to decide which week I care about the most, if any.

    submitted by /u/ElectricLeo
    [link] [comments]

    Team advice for a returning player?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:07 PM PST

    I just assist evo'd my reeche and it wasn't max leveled skill. Is there anything I can do?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:11 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment