• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Key Heroes - How much MP to save?

    Puzzle & Dragons Key Heroes - How much MP to save?


    Key Heroes - How much MP to save?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    I currently have 4.2 million MP. How much will be needed to get all the keys? I have a vague recollection that I saw around 1.5M, is that correct?

    Thanks 🙏

    submitted by /u/brainfailed
    [link] [comments]

    Custom dungeons

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Title. This would add fun and interesting content to the game, restricted by box pool and floor limit. The dungeons can be posted to all on the same server and would function as additional content for the game, accessible to all people ofeall ranks. GH could even occasionally take one dungeon and make it official as an event. You could add floor mechanics as desired (dmg absorb, dmg void, combo shield, etc) up to arbitrary limit per floor or whatever. Think Mario Maker to some degree. It could have its own category like Special, Technical, and Normal, free cost to run any. Each clear gives you 100 pal points since we can't farm those anywhere without multiplayer.

    submitted by /u/OmarsDamnSpoon
    [link] [comments]

    [PSA] Weekly Reminders (9/13 - 9/19)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Here are your weekly reminders for events ending soon, or special events throughout the week. Bit of a shorter one this week.

    https://discord.com/channels/243014364129525760/354156013517275138/754694524093202562

    Ending today:

    📷 Experience of a Lifetime is ending today! Make sure you've cleared it for the stone, rank exp and fatty Tama!

    📷 General S-ranks! Light Guardian Dragon and Light & Earth Metallic Star Dragons end today.

    📷 10 MS Super Godfest ends today! Make sure you've rolled if you planned to and cleared the Skill Leveling for the free stone!

    📷 *Today is the last day to exchange certain Pantheons for rainbow medals, and 2 rainbow medals for an Extra Slot Tama.

    Special Highlights:

    📷 *You have until Wednesday (9/15) to trade certain latent Tamas for some of the less common killer latents (Evo, Awoken Material, Enhanced Material, and Redeemable Material).

    📷 Gawain Descended - 2p and 3p versions end Thursday (9/17). *His gem is needed to create the new SRevo Pandora.

    - Credit to "Aelita#7313" (u/Nainil) on the Puzzle and Dragons Community Discord server. Please reach out to him or myself with corrections or suggestions.

    *Denotes additions by me

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    Kanna. Clears. Content. (Alternate title: Sakuya Earrings are OP)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Aa4 Odin dragon

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Does Odin dragon try to awoken bind you every turn after his 5th skill set once you clear his awoken bind? Meaning after the 4th turn he tries to keep awoken binding you? Or can I stall him out? Just in case my burst needs to be stalled to overwrite the attack down debuff.

    submitted by /u/lazidude999
    [link] [comments]

    how can i make this team better

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Hope you succeed in your journey

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    What were some times when cards from previous runs of a collab got buffed to top tier?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    Given how underwhelming buffs of collab reruns tend to be, I ended up being curious if buffs ended up meaning something in the long haul. Off the top of my head, I can think of two major ones: Yusuke, whose split evo became meta by sheer coincidence of being a good pair with Tifa, which was a complete accident of relevancy in of itself, and Zeta, whose split evo basically dominated Alt Arena 2 meta.

    Out of curiosity, what other cards were there that ended up in the same boat? Gacha's like Heroine and Dragonborn also count, and we can talk about viability as a sub as well.

    submitted by /u/OwlsAndDevils
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to farm MP for Sin Dragons Event?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    I just read that you will need 600k MP in order to be able to unlock all the assists from the event I believe.

    How does one go about farming MP? I'm at about 400k currently and wasn't sure how to farm it efficiently.

    Also, I do not wish to sell any REM monsters, so that's out of the question for me.

    submitted by /u/jpmountel
    [link] [comments]

    Evo'ing Persona Drops?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    I'm going after the red headphones. Any advice on the most efficient way to level up the Persona drops so they can be evo'ed? It looks like they need 1.5 mil experience each. I could do it with one small snowglobe, but is there a better way? Maybe an easily farmable dungeon that will let me bring as many as I can as subs without costing too much stam? I never level up my monsters using dungeons, so I have no idea how much monster experience each dungeon is worth.

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    I know it’s not an achievement for most people now, but after coming back it feels great to be able to clear endgame content with new pairings

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    What mechanics do you wish you could see in the game? Be creative and help flesh out ideas

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    Leaders that have modifiers so long as you don't match colors (ex: must not match fire+ water or else .5x damage)

    Leaders that increase damage based off of not having subs or not being paired with another leader

    Dungeon bosses that require x amount of damage per attribute to be defeated. (Anti mono color mechanic)

    Dungeon bosses that require specific shapes to do damage (ex: now make me a pyramid )

    Card attribute change actives (ex: claymore) last the whole dungeon

    Leader abilities that reduct skyfall chance of a specific color by half, so that 2 of the same lead means no skyfall of one color. (Ex: 2x anon leads result in no dark skyfall)

    Colorless orbs that either a) change color based on the orb that's moved through it b) is capable of being used in other colors or c) functioning as all colors when matched.

    Just wondering if what I am thinking of is cool or needs work and if anyone else has ideas. Let me know what you got.

    Edit: some that I forgot until I was reminded

    a card that has an active in of reduces all skills by 1

    Dungeon bosses that function like remdra and require a certain amount of colored orbs used before it can be damaged.

    submitted by /u/H2Bsnax
    [link] [comments]

    Gawain Sougo x Zero-One

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    This is to the guy who left while playin 3p with me when are 3rd left early on. Feels bad, you missed out.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Just wanted to see if I could do it. Was a nice challenge! Shinji and Rei weren’t useful other than as a SB stick. Kanna would’ve been better

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    In dire need of any help/advice/support to beat Gawain Descended! This was the best I can come up with, but I keep failing.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Help With Clearing AA4

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    How can I improve my team?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    How can I improve my team?

    I recently started puzzles and dragons and I play a lot. I'm on Rhea - Themis Temple in Normal Dungeons and my team is;

    Reincarnated Bastet (Leader)

    Ocean Horn Wisedragon, Mercuria

    Reincarnated Anubis

    Makoto Niijima (from persona event)

    Reincarnated Ra

    How can I improve? Btw is a average of 4 - 5 combos each turn good?

    https://preview.redd.it/rbis1bb53zm51.png?width=640&format=png&auto=webp&s=61c00f9a6ecdcb9d6d8220606b0e42a412fd3e04

    submitted by /u/generatekarma
    [link] [comments]

    Ultimate Arena specified leader?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    In the technical dungeons, bipolar goddess 1 has a reward for being completed with the specified leader but I cannot figure out which leader that is. What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/Zaathros-is-dirt
    [link] [comments]

    This is the team I use for Gawain farming. Extremely consistent. Hope this helps! If I can help anyone with when to pop skills and how to actually do the dungeon let me know.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    [Help] I just returned from a very long time of not playing. Could I have some advice on what teams I could build? I am on JP btw thanks!!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Haven't reached a one year mark with PAD and beat AA1. Thank you u/Shadyfigure and everyone else who gives really useful advice all the time.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Key Persona Cards for Alt Shura?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Title. I wasn't paying attention and failed to trade for Dante. Planning to roll hard in sin/key and was wondering if there are any "must have" subs or equips from persona. I've heard Elizabeth equip is pretty solid for felru teams.

    submitted by /u/Protodad
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think this team is alright ? If you have advices or anything please tell me ! Thanks anyway !

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment