• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons I've been playing since May 2014 but just now hit the old man milestone

    Puzzle & Dragons I've been playing since May 2014 but just now hit the old man milestone


    I've been playing since May 2014 but just now hit the old man milestone

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    Alright fellas with more knowledge about this game. How in the 7 seas do I clear this dungeon?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Cleared AA4 today, I’ve had this team for months but had been on and off

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    [JP] Scheherazade Dragon Moveset

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    I found it pretty funny so I translated it

    1,000,000,000 HP

    Super resolve 50%

    Preempts

    • [This is a my spun story] - 999 turn status shield
    • [That I mysteriously invite you to] - 3 spinners (1s) for 15 turns

    The only moveset

    • [THIS IS THE BEGINNING AND THE END OF STORY] - 46,500 → 465,000

    Must use at 50%

    • [The truth of the story] - 90% reduced damage taken
    • [The beginning of the end] - Increase damage by 1000%

    Must use at 10%

    • [Dawn], [Dust], [End of the story] - Randomly change attribute + 1 turn Awoken bind + 13,950,000 damage

    Cool story will listen again

    submitted by /u/fether
    [link] [comments]

    I have tried to make a team for TA2 by looking at Game8, but doesn't hit strong enough in-dungeon. What subs should I change? Box link is in the comment.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Tsubotki updates & improvements post #2!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Yay happy Friday! I meant to do these every-other week but last time I accidentally did it after one week oops I got too excited lol...Ok here's what we've been doing!

    ID improvements

    • In ^id, you can now see the number of latent slots a monster has! This is great timing because we just got the Monster Hunter buffs in NA, so the MH 7-stars have 8 slots, which you can see when you id the cards! Yay!
    • You can write ^id base 3260 to retrieve the base form of a card you only see the id number of! This is super useful when you're looking at screenshots of unfamiliar farm builds etc!
    • Animations are now loaded for all cards!!! This took FOREVER and crashed the bot a couple times because it was super computation intensive lol but they are all computed & uploaded to AWS now so you can click them! yay!

    Translations & Voice

    • jpen and enjp etc all work again now!
    • vcsay now works, so you can have Tsubaki pronounce a Japanese name for you if you want! You must be alone in a voice channel to use this command

    Todo
    I'm using todo lists to keep track of all of the new features to write these posts, I love this cog so much it's really useful and I super recommend checking it out!!! You can use it for non-pad stuff too if you want, like keeping track of homework assignments or something (though don't store anything too confidential, the data is stored in plaintext on our server)

    • You can now have multiple todo lists! So if you were using your first todo list to track cards you wanted to limitbreak, you could write ^todo lists add saand then make a list of cards you want to add super awakenings to. You swap between lists with ^todo changelist sa or ^todo changelist todo. Your default list is called todo.
    • You can now clear all items from a list with ^todo purge.

    Other

    • We fixed how "The following commands are indexed" display when you type ^pad, some of them were kinda broken-ish, it's a lot better now
    • News mirroring now has a catchup feature! So if the bot goes offline or discord has problems or whatever, Reni can use catchup instead of having to copy-paste all of the individual posts <3
    • Fixed some bugs with ^dawnglare, and we now have a link to the original dawnglare website, which has had some really nice improvements made over the years including the ability to fast-forward through replays!!

    WIP

    • We are working on a new command, called ^pricecheck! This will have stamina/trading data calculated by lumon so you can query it instead of pinging him!
    • We are hoping to make it so ^idna not only restricts to NA-only cards, but also shows the NA versions of cards, so that JP buffs that have not yet made it to NA are not included!! This is a HUGE amount of work, we did the very first part which was renaming part of our existing schema to _en and _ja and _ko instead of _na and _jp and _kr so that when we prefix with na_ it's not confusing later, but that was the really easy (for us) part, there's still a ton of work to do for this, so this is like a soonTM with emphasis on the TM part. But yeah that's why we did a schema change that affected a bunch of people SORRY!!!!!!!!! But we're really excited about this change for when it eventually happens!!

    As usual basically all of this was done by Aradia and maximumjank, I just yell at them to do things and write reddit posts yay so tell them thanks if you see them!!

    As a reminder, we still really want help DOCUMENTING TSUBAKI BOT!!! Please help with this if you know how to use the bot! So far Aradia and moo are the only people who have contributed documentation. This makes me sad. Please make me not sad! Join our Discord server and say "hi I want to help with docs"!


    • Discord server
    • Github - contributions are very very welcome!! so are feature requests! (so are bug reports, though hopefully there aren't too many haha)
    • Past updates & improvement posts
    • Patreon - please help support our hosting fees & development!! our hope is to do slightly better than break even, which we're not quite yet at. If you want to just make a one-time contribution you can subscribe & then cancel np!
    submitted by /u/TsubakiBot
    [link] [comments]

    Finally hit rank 900.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Somewhat new player, I'm in need of Aten friends so I can clear Brahmas descended. My ID is 378059479

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Looking to trade VDP latent for poison surge latent

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    This was such an unfun dungeon. This is the lowest i ever got him. Fought him for over 100 turns before quitting.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Who should I invest in/roll for to improve my Dyer team? What I have right now is the best I can come up with

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Rainbow medals, what do you use them for?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    I know you can exchange them for subs at the exchange, exchange for rainbow shells or such for collabs, or exchange for them gem for super revo. I've stocked up on quite a few and was wondering what people generally use them on? I have not exchanged or anything at the monster shop with rainbow medals yet. I didn't want to waste them since you get only a couple a month.

    submitted by /u/lazidude999
    [link] [comments]

    What’s all the hype behind Sin Dragons/Key Heroes about?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    I've been playing for a while and often fail to see potential in some things, but SDKH has been talked about and greatly awaited for months, more so than any other event since I started playing. I looked at everything it has to offer and can't understand why it's worth almost every player to dump all their stones and mp in to. Anyone care to drop some insight or reasoning behind this?

    submitted by /u/TechnicalMachine02
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help with c9/c10 help, will pay for assistance

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    I'll give you whatever pys you need or a 297 for each clear, trying to get the event medals before the month ends, I run norza or b planar. Lemme know if y'all can help ❤️

    submitted by /u/jacobbc2
    [link] [comments]

    Leader Swap Latent

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a leader swap latent they could trade me? I have a Qilin gem and SDR latents I could trade for it. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/PancakeButtockz
    [link] [comments]

    My hands were shaking but...Shura realm clear

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Metagame & Theorycrafting! Weekend [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Happy Weekend!

    Feel free to discuss anything about new monsters, dungeon, content or just your own ideas here.

    To put monster icons directly in your comments, use Iconify

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    First AA4 Clear

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Team 1 leader

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Which of these leaders do you think would get the most use when left as the Team 1 leader?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    What does killing beach veroah in extreme training arena do? And how tough is she?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    [JP][LF] Looking for a best friend triangle (still. I’ll take anyone at this point) 449,168,054

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    LF Remu to BF (392,537,364)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    I'm hoping to specifically find one who is always up and has the Demon's Blood Talismans equip but will consider others if nobody has that.

    submitted by /u/emeli16
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy dark Radra for my Videal team?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    I havent pulled much on my account which is relatively new, currently my team is: Videal, hexazeon, cruz (for FUA), futaba sakura, and krishna (lol ik ive pulled like less than ten times not including free pulls and those have all been like the worst tier of that collab). I was wondering if I should spend 15 medals for radra?

    submitted by /u/TT_Playa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment