• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Limit your play time to an hour a day!

    Puzzle & Dragons Limit your play time to an hour a day!


    Limit your play time to an hour a day!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Top Secret Upcoming Yomi Unlock Datamined

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    all our irl friends on pad feelsbadman

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    (Shitpost) Real image of feruru in battle

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    9 turn devitama S rank

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    [PSA] Weekly Reminders (8/16 - 8/22)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Here are your weekly reminders for events ending soon, or special events throughout the week.

    https://discord.com/channels/243014364129525760/354156013517275138/744565351844544553

    Ending today:

    📷 General S-ranks! Dark Warchief Dragon and Dark Cat Dragon end today.

    📷 Half stam in All Days Dungeon ends today.

    📷 3x exp in Multiplayer Ultimate Arena ends today.

    *Special Highlights:

    📷 8/19 (Wed), 6:00 PM (UTC-8) - There will be a maintenance changing a number of farmables to irreversible reincarnation forms (listed below). They are also adding a rainbow medal gem to their evo materials, so if you want any of these, you should make them before the maintenance to save yourself a rainbow medal. In particular, Zeus Verse and Hera Nyx have high true gravity actives (although there is supposed to be a PEM with their actives in it soon), and Satan Void is good for dark row farming.

    - Venomous Midgard Snake, Jormungandr-Ullr

    - Demonic Gentleman of Heresy, Azazel

    - Guardian Deity of the Sky City, Athena Helios

    - Devil Star Divine Queen, Hera-Nyx

    - World's Omnipotent God, Zeus Verse

    - King of Perdition, Satan Void

    - Credit to "Aelita#7313" (u/Nainil) on the Puzzle and Dragons Community Discord server. Please reach out to him or myself with corrections or suggestions.

    *Denotes additions by me

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    It's not huge, but it's an accomplishment.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Fasca & Vergil Alt Arena 4 Clear Video

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    What should i spend my monster points on ?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Feruru trivializes (Alt.) Shura Realm

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    How should I spend my stones between the Hero series and the Sacred Dragon Saga? (NA server)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    I currently have 65 stones stored up. In the last Dragon Saga, I rolled 1 Polowne, 1 Lampeid, 1, Lishella, 1 P'numas, 1 Elsha, 2 Shivnias, and no 7*s.

    The only things I am interested in the Dragon Saga are Duvals, 1 more Shivnia (barely interested), 1 P'numas (barely interested), 1 more Lampeid (barely interested), Touya (barely interested), Reeta and all of the 7*s.

    When I roll I am afraid I'll get too many useless cards and blow my stones. Meanwhile, the Hero series has a ton of new cards and lots of value. I am not sure how I should divide my stones for the events. MHA is also desireable but I even know if that is coming. I really desire a 7* from Dragon Saga but I don't want to blow all my stones.

    My goals are currently to beat AA3, AA4, A6, and the future Shura's realm (this is an interesting goal. Let me explain further below.)

    Shura's realm is an interesting dungeon as you are rewarded 85 Magic Stones when you clear it (I believe.) If I get strong monsters from Dragon Saga and build a team to beat Shura's realm, I would get 85 stones. Then, I could spend the stones on the Hero series REM. However, I don't know when Gung-ho is going to implement Shura's realm into NA. I don't know if Shura's realm will be implemented before or after the Hero REM. If Shura's realm will be implemented after the Hero REM, I wouldn't get stones to spend on hero series and I would basically waste my stones on Dragon Saga.

    I am not sure how I should spend my stones. (I doubt I will obtain more stones from now on as I have beaten 200 special dungeons.)

    Here is my box if you're interested: http://imgur.com/gallery/44cAaNT

    submitted by /u/GodlyAnnoyingOrange
    [link] [comments]

    now that FSN HF III has finally been released, when do y’all think the Fate collab will be announced?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Returning player in need of team help

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Box here: http://imgur.com/gallery/NPb07oD

    I'm continuously bouncing back and forth between three teams (http://imgur.com/gallery/FUIIzXd) and not upgrading any of them with any particular focus. Now I'm considering starting an Aljae team because I've been reading how strong they can be. I'm wondering if there's any one team I should pick to focus on at this point to carry me through most content. Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Icecat77
    [link] [comments]

    MVP Myne

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Hey what’s up guys. I’m a little torn on who to use my void damage pierce on. I would love some guidance and thoughts thanks!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    [Achievement] DMeta & friends clear Complete Annihilation Corridors

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    How does one upgrade their stamina capacity? Im rank 163 witb 200+ magic stones and idk how to upgrade my stamina cap.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    To the Barbara and Julie player on Ult Arena I passed to and got killed, I am sorry.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    I'm the Yusuke player. I forgot you used your skip turn, and I would have activated a Yusuke to unlock the board, but I was absent minded and got you killed. That was my bad, and I take full responsibility.

    submitted by /u/leoleosuper
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Brahma's Gem for Raziel's Gem 383,817,336

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm looking for a Brahma Gem in exchange for a Raziel Gem. Please add me if you'd like to trade!

    submitted by /u/garris_
    [link] [comments]

    LARRY! Pop your damn haku skill!!! Holy crap lol. This is why it's hard playing 3p...

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment