• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [misc] Finally odds I can work with!

    Puzzle & Dragons [misc] Finally odds I can work with!


    [misc] Finally odds I can work with!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Ive been rewatching Avatar: The Last Airbender recently. What do you think a collab from that series would look like? I personally would love it but I do know it couldn't be a transform collab, or maybe it could. Avatar State Aang is the only one I could see being Transform. What are your thoughts?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Looking for more active friends; 320/400 friend list. Will I provide current and meta leads? Highly unlikely.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Notice from the Puzzle & Dragons Team: We have confirmed that there was an error made on our 100 Free Super Godfest Pulls! announcements posted on 6/26 (Fri).

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Most desired team?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I've been playing for a while, back when it first came out, took a long break and I'm back again. I finally got the DMeta team and it looks like she isn't able to handle the new dungeons.

    My question is what's the golden team now? In terms of being able to achieve the max combo? I know there are personal preferences and all that but there usually is a few cards that people mostly agree would be amazing to have.

    Also is there a site where I can follow to get roughy updates of cards? They are releasing new monsters so fast it's hard to keep up

    submitted by /u/TdsBlu
    [link] [comments]

    Does this game require a significant investment of time or can it be a casual side game?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    [JP] Who did you vote for the MHA poll buffs?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    I voted for all might and overhaul. All might because I rolled 2 of him so I'm kinda bias and also I feel an ease to his leader skill restrictions will be good. Overhaul because we need a good farm able card for once cmon gung ho.

    submitted by /u/deliciouspotato69
    [link] [comments]

    I have completed my first run of A6. Now i will go on to AA4.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Quick tip: Revo Kaede can be "de-revoed" right now along with a couple others in the monster exchange that are probably collecting dust in your box. She's trade fodder for DMC right now so maybe it helps you.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    How do you guys farm + points?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    I'm running low halp

    submitted by /u/Zerprent
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Aljae or Dyer friends. ID: 331,152,463

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    I usually have base Menoa in Slot 1. Also run Aten and DB Ichigo.

    submitted by /u/RCHRDYNG
    [link] [comments]

    Please tell me to stop rolling aha

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    My REM gambling addiction and I can't stop thinking about getting Nero even though Im at 12 stones and need duval for Dante team, please tell me to stop rolling. (in all seriousness is relic dragon coming soon)

    submitted by /u/Walkonwalkoff
    [link] [comments]

    Lf base rehven friends with <50% equip for TA2. 300,842,454

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Toddlers beware!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    I have this habit of asking my 3yo son to do my REM Gacha pulls during special events and Godfest - just for luck and he gets excited to see the eggs flying out of the REM dragon.

    Today I fell dozed off while playing with PAD with my phone, with the toddler beside me. Woke up 2hours later to see zero stones left on my account and crap loads of useless 5-stone non-Godfest monsters in my box (amongst random Pal REM pulls) and a smiling son looking at me. I had at least 100 stones before I slept. 😭😭

    Moral of the story? 😂😂

    submitted by /u/slbing
    [link] [comments]

    (request) help with team building on alt?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Not so Patiently Waiting for Relic Dragon.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Level limit breakthrough

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    If I turn a card thats been limit breakthrough into its equiped form and then back will it still be breakthrough or would I need to use another Super snow globe?

    submitted by /u/Awseder
    [link] [comments]

    Collab rainbow medal

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Is there some way to exchange the collab rainbow medals for normal event rainbow medals? Or are they just trash after the collab ends?

    submitted by /u/CosmicTaco93
    [link] [comments]

    How do you consistently get 6+ fire orbs with Remu x dante?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Everyone's talking about how good the pairing will be, but I don't see why. It seems good, yeah I guess

    submitted by /u/W3rodst
    [link] [comments]

    Metagame & Theorycrafting! Weekend [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Happy Weekend!

    Feel free to discuss anything about new monsters, dungeon, content or just your own ideas here.

    To put monster icons directly in your comments, use Iconify

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    LF Nelle friend with Lina assist to best friend. 345,624,497

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    I run yugi, with rikuu assist

    submitted by /u/chaseidontknow
    [link] [comments]

    Replacement for kuroyuri in Yugi + 3v team?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Wasn't sure where to ask this since I couldn't find a help thread. Is there a good replacement for her?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/icespawn2
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Dyer friends for VIdeal! 399 637 307

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    ID: 399 637 307

    I also run Aljae and Lucia. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Agidynes
    [link] [comments]

    Impulse bought toragon for vidar because d yomi didnt cut it. Help a dude out and add me if you have him or drop your friend code. Whichever works! 340.015.400

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment