• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 14, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [Megathread]team building/trade/wtf do I do with all the rolls thread

    Puzzle & Dragons [Megathread]team building/trade/wtf do I do with all the rolls thread


    [Megathread]team building/trade/wtf do I do with all the rolls thread

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    [Megathread] rolling thread

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    All rolls here

    submitted by /u/ChoppedChef33
    [link] [comments]

    [Review] DMC Collab - Better Late than Never?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Saw the post about my reviews so here's a quick one. Unfortunately I don't have as much time to answer questions so hope the community can reply comments instead. DMC is here - although very very very much delayed. As usual this is based off my experience playing the cards in JP and referencing various JP youtubers. I like to think this as a practical guide rather than a comprehensive review - if it doesn't have practical purpose than I'm not going to comment. As usual here's my overall comments on the REM:

    • Extremely high value collab at the top end. If you're IAP, definitely pick up Nico. This is one of the best collabs to use your 6* GFE fodder as many of them excel both as leaders and subs. Worth rolling a few as some of the golds are very useful
    • I'd trade for Dante if you have Grandis, else Vergil
    • Big thanks for protic as usual for card details and rates (https://pad.protic.site/en/dmc-collab-details/)

    Note that I don't play multiplayer so I can't comment on the usefulness of cards from that perspective.

    Here's my top picks as usual:

    6*

    Dante

    • Top tier pairing with upcoming 7* GFE Remu. Great for AA4 and upcoming Shura as well. Low CD active works wonders in these dungeons. More consistent than Yomi/Norza for me.
    • Also works as a replacement for Aten for other rainbow teams with VDP latent

    Vergil

    • On pair with Dante in terms of power but more as a sub for Norza teams due to his damage on devils as well as very helpful 6CD board/spike
    • Great newer player friendly leader with BSonia pairing as well. Note that he can also pair with Tomura from Hero Academia to beat Shura
    • Equip is also top tier for water transform teams

    Nero

    • Not very good in NA as a leader due to lack of bicycle man (JP) pairing but do keep him to pair with Hero Academia Deku which is an outstanding pair for Shura

    V

    • Best pairing for Yugi for newer content due to 7x6 penalties. Was my fastest AA4 team before I switched fully to Dante/Remu for consistency
    • Look up TA2 teams if you want a mindless+fast team
    • Yugi, Kuroyuri + 3V is amazing farming team - was amazing swiping through A5 for killers
    • Evo is very unique inherit to deal with high defense mobs such as Aten in AA4

    Lucia

    • Extremely difficult to build for when pairing with Algei but one of the top teams out there. If you have DMenoa even better. Team just deals with every situation out there.
    • Sub works well to clear unbindables for dark teams as well

    5*

    • Nico - amazing equip worth buying the bundle. Can use on almost any team to deal with endgame mechanics
    • Lady - great short CD attribute absorb equip for water teams - suitable replacement for stuff like Captain's robe
    • Kyrie - mini Fasca equip - another great endgame equip although more on the budget side with 3 turn clear
    • Trish - extremely good newbie leader with good RCV/damage/bulk, very well rounded can build up to AA4 with the right subs
    submitted by /u/zoopido
    [link] [comments]

    Tokoyami clears Alt. Shura Realm with Aizawa - 0.25x HP too strong

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Cosmic Trinity on 3p is 0 Stam right now. Anyone wanna give it a go???

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    How much defense is a 50% shield with a 25% shield in leader skill?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    If 2 leader cards have different amounts of shield 50% × 25% how much effective defense do you get? We know 50% × 50% gets you 75%. So it should be a little less than that but greater than 50

    submitted by /u/CeroStratus
    [link] [comments]

    Help with team building aljae lucia teams

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    I got bot lucia and aljae but i dont think i have good subs for them, maybe dark magician and super revo horus but im missing diaochan and and any rcv, atk, bind clear solution

    submitted by /u/fdsegreto
    [link] [comments]

    Skill leveling collab pulls

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, what is the preferred method for leveling up your collab pulls skills? Do you run them through the collab dungeon?

    submitted by /u/Wronn
    [link] [comments]

    NEW PR!! Sub 17-min AA4 Clear

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    So when are we supposed to get the rerolls for the 100 rolls?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    When are the next evos like super reincarnated hades coming?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Any advice?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    I had recently lost my account and I started a new one. I was wondering if I could get any advice for beginners. Also, I didn't start a new account in enough time to get the 100 rolls.

    submitted by /u/kbluhawk
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a dark orpharion gem they're willing to trade? 337,257,458

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Or machine parts right arm, left arm, and left leg

    submitted by /u/sethjin
    [link] [comments]

    Got up pad for mha and I'm happy with the results

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Can someone elaborate on what unmatchable orb status is?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    I have been looking around at pad guides online and can't really find an answer. I'm still a bit of a noob so i am learning the terminology.

    submitted by /u/DougL1982
    [link] [comments]

    Personal Ads Tuesdays! [Looking For] Megathread Jul 14 - Jul 20

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Looking For that special someone to fill out your friend list? Post your information here.

    RULES:

    • Only put ONE leader per post. If you are looking for more than 1 leader, you can make multiple posts.

    • To keep things organized, if the Leader+Region you are looking for has already been posted in this thread, make your post a REPLY to that post. If you do not follow this rule, your post will be removed.

    • To make your post, copy the following code and fill it out: (if you're on a mobile app or cannot copy/paste, provide the same information in your post)

    [Monster icon] (optional, look up from http://kawaii.xn--q9jyb4c/iconify/) #Monster name | Region | ID | Leader Lvl | +Eggs | Skill Lvl | |:----------:|:-----------:|:----------:|:--------:|:---------:| | NA/JP/EU | 333,333,333 | optional | optional | optional | Additional comments: Optional, can list your other leaders here 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [Review] Magile's Whale Review of DMC Collab

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Hello People, I am Magile. I wish to drop upon your my takes on collabs. As a whale I will tell you my perspective on a Collab. So to start let me tell you what I prioritize in every collab:

    1) Equips to go on teams

    2) Cards which could be useful in rankings

    3) Useful Subs

    4) New Interesting Leaders

    That's really all, it may be strange to have Equips be the main thing I prioritize but I highly value having all on color equips for teams and as such having equips which feel very specific color niches with there awakenings. As such let's get into the reviews

    5* Cards:

    Kyrie: Pretty Mediocre card, you're going to end up with a few of her if you do any notable of pulling (Which is true of every 5* so I won't state it again). Her awakenings are sub par, no SB makes her pretty worthless in the transform meta. Her active is ok if you don't have another Unbindable clear as it's become a more popular mechanic.

    Score: 3/10

    Kyries Necklace: really hard to find a good use for this equip. I think it could be used as a budget Diaochan equip if you don't have Tsukuyomi from Gungho Collab, but it doesn't have Unbindable, so you either are going in Unbindable or 2 less SB, neither of which are ideal. The Awakenings are like Peak Irrelevance. The Active is probably better as an equip, but only if you don't have any better options.

    Score 4/10

    Trish: Honestly Horrible. The two Killers are nice but like every other awakening is garbage. Only 8 awakenings. 2 Resists, 2 SBR, only 1 SB. Practically worthless. Her Active is mediocre. It does a bunch of small things, I think the orb change is the most relevant part, but given the rest of her is terrible, it's not worth considering.

    Score 2/10

    Devil Sword Sparda: Man this equip is even worse. 5 Completely irrelevant Awakenings. Short CD active.

    Score: 1/10

    Matier: I would describe her as acceptably ok. She doesn't provide much, but Blind+ means she can fill a very specific niche on teams if you don't have a better option. But her other awakenings still leave a lot to be desired. Her active is very similar to Trish's, but probably worse.

    Score 5/10

    Arcane Medaglia: Honestly go up to the Devil Sword review. Same thing applies here:

    1/10

    Lady: Honestly the deeper I get into this collab the more I'm saddened by tossing these random resist awakenings on units because it just makes them worse then necessary. I think Lady would be a good unit to consider if she had more just more relevant awakenings. 2 SB 2 VDP 2 TE is an OK base for a unit. But adding nothing on top of that just feels so blah. Her active is even pretty useful, Attribute Void isn't like super relevant but it's at least tossed on top of a guaranteed orb change. However the lack of a solid body means she's pretty worthless

    Score 4/10

    Kalina Ann: sigh. I'm giving this a higher score because water rows are like actually semi-relevant and the Attribute Void is an OK utility with it.

    Score 2/10

    Nico: Hey the first card that actually has 9 actual Awakenings. 5 Damaging Awakenings including Killers and VDP is nice. Especially on a balanced unit so you can stack whatever Killers you need. Really solid active. I don't have much else to say, she's fine.

    Score: 7/10

    Devil Breaker Overture: OK enough, mostly being carried by the Active. There are a lot better L Unlock Equips.

    Score: 5/10

    6* Cards:

    Lucia: solid Rainbow unit. I can see her being a potential pairing for Aljae as they have awakenings which compliment each other. I think one of the biggest issues is you can't super easily run Aten on the team since he isn't a devil. You might do it anyways since you only really lose out on HP. Her active is ok. Not much to say.

    Score 7/10

    Cultaseer: this weapon is horrible for everything that isn't Cheese.

    2/10

    V + Shadow + Griffin: seems like a solid Yugi Pairing. The Jammer resist is nice. The Active feels like it would be a nice fit on a Shivnia TA2 farming team. My highest issue I suppose is I don't see many reasons to use it over Nelle or Fasca x Yugi.

    V + Nightmare: I think this form is probably way worse than the base form. The Awakenings are equally OK, but you exchange a relevant Active for an irrelevant one for most content. However... This is a 1.5 million static button On an 8 turn CD. I actually think this will be critical for a ranking at some point so I definitely think it's worth holding onto if you care about crowns.

    Score: 8/10

    Vs Book and Cane: this active is horrible and Dark Cloud Resist Equips already exist. That said they aren't exactly common or things you'd want to make. But neither is this. So uh if you pull 2/3 Vs I guess it's worth making.

    Score 6/10

    Nero: Nero seems extremely good. Very easy damage multiplier. No team building restrictions beyond being Green. Balanced works very well with the VDP. All you need to do is transform turn 1 to make him usable. Also you probably want an asymmetrical pairing but I Can't think of any off the top of my head.

    8/10

    Red Queen & Blue Rose: mediocre awakenings. You probably won't want to use the Active more than once in a dungeon.

    Score: 4/10

    Vergil: My only real issue with Vergil is he feels like a a Norza sub, but generally you want to run 2 Norzas and tossing a third transforming unit on the team is going to make it really hard to transform turn 1. If you can team build around that he seems like a really good sub.

    Score: 8/10

    Yamato: This is a strange combo of things, SB equip, 3 turn Damage Absorb Void and Unmatchable Orb clear. Honestly I was going to trash this, but I think it's a valid equip on BGTsukuyomi. I'm probably going to be using it, which is more than what I can say for most of the cards in this collab

    Score: 8/10

    Dante: Dante is really good. I know he pairs well with the new Witch girl who is coming out soon. I actually have very little to say. I don't really think he's going to stay in the meta for a long time. But hey he is a flavor of the month leader so I'll give him the respect he deserves.

    Score 8/10

    Rebellion & Ebony & Ivory: This is another strange combo of things. Let's be clear here and note the SFUA is worthless 99% of the time. I'll say it's mostly outclassed by Anna's equip from Shaman King and Lina Inverses equip from Fujimi Collab. This equip is equally whale so you know, you do you.

    Score: 6/10

    Overall I think this collab is pretty horrible. Buy the Nico bundle and trade for whoever entices you. As a whale, nothing here really stands out as particularly unique. I think it's a very over hyped collab for what it is.

    submitted by /u/Magile
    [link] [comments]

    New Player, Please Help. I current run a farm DOmega team and Rainbow Menoa Team. I rolled all the 6* DMC except Lucia. Should I trade in for Lucia or are there any good teams I should aim to make? Im best with rainbow teams.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    First solo clear of AA4 for me. Vergil made the devil floor spawns a cinch, glad I traded

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Playing the game from an eu iOS account

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    Hi,
    I have a european ios account and would look like to play puzzle and dragons. I switched my region from my ios settings to the US and I was allowed to download the game, if I switch back to my original region in europe, am I still able to continue playing the game and have it updated? Also will anything happen to my games that I already play for example dokkan battle now that I switched I will be switching my region back and forth? Or am I better off just creating a new apple id?

    submitted by /u/DHorrifiedG
    [link] [comments]

    Dreams can come true!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Trade for Virgil or Dante? (Virgil vs BVeroah vs DZeta)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    So I don't have a good fire lead at all (main Nelle currently) but I truly enjoyed my BVeroah team. Only problem is BVeroah just doesn't seem to hit hard enough anymore.

    I do not have Norza or Yomi (but do have Yuri).

    I wonder if Virgil can make my BVeroah team relevant again (2 BVeroah, (flex), Mut, BCotton, pair with friend BVeroah) or if there is a better team to build using Virgil as a lead?

    Here is my blue box: https://imgur.com/a/p7Vhoc9

    Any recommendations are appreciated. Trying to do something different from Nelle/Yugi..

    submitted by /u/jeiyuu
    [link] [comments]

    2384 days and first time using Mugcorn (for s rank)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment