• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [Review] Shaman King Collab

    Puzzle & Dragons [Review] Shaman King Collab


    [Review] Shaman King Collab

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Shaman King is back for a 2nd run! As usual this is based off my experience playing the cards in JP and referencing various JP youtubers. I like to think this as a practical guide rather than a comprehensive review - if it doesn't have practical purpose than I'm not going to comment. As usual here's my overall comments on the REM:

    • High value REM for those who haven't rolled here before with its share of equips, farming units and good alt pairing leaders
    • If you're thinking of trading, do take a look at DMC first as that's also 6* GFE trade material
    • Big thanks for protic as usual for card details and rates (https://pad.protic.site/shaman-king-collab-2nd-run/- this is for JP but should be similar)

    Note that I don't play multiplayer so I can't comment on the usefulness of cards from that perspective.

    Here's my top picks as usual:

    6*

    Sati

    • Evo leader is a good pairing for Tifa for those who aren't into transform meta. (extremely impressive AA4 clear: https://youtu.be/WyoBnvxOu88
    • Active is really good for AA4

    RedSeb

    • Evo is yet another Grigory pairing and sub. There's one in every other collab!
    • Equip is excellent, particularly to get base Grandis transform faster on future Dante/Remu teams

    Yoh

    • Revo is top wood leader along with the likes of Chakeol/SAsta. If you enjoy farming AA3, you can run a Kaede system with him
    • Equip is useful again due primarily to buff to sFUA damage to 99K (in JP). This means on subs like SParv you can use sFUA to "ping" Aten and Tamadras in AA4. Note that 1 of each resist is also more useful due to upcoming samurai 2 equips which are 4 resist each

    Anna

    • Evo is a good alternative pairing for Algei. Works particularly well due to ability to take any subs. The +2c clause isn't a big deal for stuff like AA4 where combo shields aren't a big factor (if you don't run Aten)
    • Equip is extremely good for AA4 - very close to Kurama in terms of utility. The SBR is particularly good for Norza teams. Running mystic elf and Anna is a great inherit pair for the dungeon specifically.

    Jeanne

    • Evo is TA2 material
    • Her active is amazing for ranking teams to increase chance of skyfall combos. NA has a very limited selection.

    Hao

    • Revo Hao is an alternative Dyer/Algei pairing for rainbow teams. Note his FUA is 500K vs Dyer's 50K. He is also a decent AA4 damage stick with god killer awakening and ability to take 4 godkillers
    • Equip is another farming/ranking gem

    5*

    Opacho - worth picking up if you don't have a leaderswap equip

    Lasso

    • Extremely high value 5* as a newbie leader and a sub. Pair/sub with Hermei or upcoming Bride Kuvia.
    • Equip is my default dark damage for farming builds along with Eris Apple/Chuan.

    Ryunousuke

    • Poison skyfall removal if you can't clear AA4

    Faust

    • Damage boost equip for dark farming teams

    Horohoro

    • Best water damage boost equip for water teams to deal with AA4. Default equip for Norza.

    Joco

    • Balanced killers or attacker killer equip for farming. I use killers regularly on my Raoh teams to farm tokens with Veroah pairing as an example.

    Lyserg

    • Healer Physical killer equip for farming.
    submitted by /u/zoopido
    [link] [comments]

    This is my current team for yomi norza. But I can’t seem to get enough Hp to survive stage 15 with the awaken bind and 98k damage(have around 92k hp while awaken binded). Any suggestions?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    First AA4 Clear - Shinji x Aljae with VDP Latent Drop

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Due for a big gift event?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    We got the big stone gift over January and February, but it feels like it's been a while. Japan has gotten 8 or 80, 100 SGF pulls, etc. Does it feel like we're due for something big soon?

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    Just rolled Yomi was wondering if I had a box for her

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    I just yolo rolled a Yomi, but my water box is very lacking, so I was wondering if I had any team that could complete aa4. I already have a poison surge on lampeid and a leader swap resist on Yomi, but other than that, I'm not sure what to do. Here is my water box: https://imgur.com/gallery/1Q1rrsF

    Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/TheBlackGuy55
    [link] [comments]

    [NA] LF VIdeal friends with tape SA 372,496,223

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Would prefer shelling or cloud equips, but I'll take any adds!

    Usually run Dyer(shelling equip) and yomi(beads)/aten(umbrella, vdp latent)/Base Chakeol but can put up just about any lead upon request!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/iplayvicariously
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] For AA4, is one Norza with triple god killers enough for the important spawns?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    I don't have a second Norza and right now I'm running both Yuri and Kaiba with triple devil killers. I haven't beaten AA4 yet (stupid nobunaga keeps killing me), but should I put some more god killers on my team?

    submitted by /u/deeman18
    [link] [comments]

    Should I trade for Yomi if I don't have a Norza?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Nice

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    LF (NA) Dyer Friends (Nelle slot 1, BVeroah slot 2) 371,035,333

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Why Kororo inherit on top of Norza lead?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    I don't end up using the skill at all. Do they typically just put in on for damage and balanced killer? Or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Jericosavage69
    [link] [comments]

    What do you do before you roll the REM

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I used to roll with my phone facing away from me, but the REM doesn't seem to like that anymore.

    With that in mind, what things do you do before rolling the REM? Rubbing the head? The tail?

    submitted by /u/Seasnaker
    [link] [comments]

    [Team] Trying to build a team to beat A6/AA3/4/Colo2, I included the team I currently use to beat the other arenas

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Looking for possible Norza BF. 376448287

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Like title says, looking for possible Norza BF. I have Alice and B&J up all the time, and have some other leads as well. Thanks and have a great day.

    submitted by /u/Charmax44
    [link] [comments]

    Wait are pys not garenteed?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    when doth america get gremory skill update

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    i see jp only on pazzle x about skills and then on mega the better awakenings

    and also is mega awaken or reincarnated gremory do better

    submitted by /u/dickdonkers
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] How do you reach 18 SB with yomi/norza? If you have 2 norza, and the other 4 characters have 4xSB how do people get 18?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    Metagame & Theorycrafting! Weekend [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Happy Weekend!

    Feel free to discuss anything about new monsters, dungeon, content or just your own ideas here.

    To put monster icons directly in your comments, use Iconify

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][Event] 0 Stam Grotesque Being 20min time attack 6/20-6/21. Amakozumi 5875 reward.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    How are NA people able to play casually on the JP server?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    I know how to install the JP app, but I am so confused on how NA players are able to play on the JP server so casually. All of the menus are Japanese, so I had a tough time navigating through the menus because I couldn't understand the language. I ended up deleting the JP app because it was so frustrating. I scrolled through Reddit, and I see numerous posts from English people on the JP server. They were able to play on the server so easily even though everything was Japanese. How are you guys able to play on the JP server without blowing your brains out out of frustration? Are you guys just Bilingual? I really want to make a Japanese account, but I don't understand a lick of Japanese.

    submitted by /u/Zerprent
    [link] [comments]

    LFM beloved colorful dragon caller Ideal friends :D 383 047 430

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    I try downloading the games data, but after 1-2% I always get this message, what can I do about that?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    How could this happen :(

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    Why did I get so many coins? Like genuinely, is this common or did a rare chest drop?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment