• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [Achievement] 2000 days! I went through all of my PAD screenshots and graphed my progress and leaders over time

    Puzzle & Dragons [Achievement] 2000 days! I went through all of my PAD screenshots and graphed my progress and leaders over time


    [Achievement] 2000 days! I went through all of my PAD screenshots and graphed my progress and leaders over time

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Nimue 3P

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Playing and talking

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Does anybody else waste stamina by going into a difficult dungeon, only to be distracted instantly by conversation? I have lost count the amount of times I've been killed due to not paying proper attention to the enemy requirements 😂

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Fatalis friends [ID 386,024,418]

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    [Achievement] Personal best AA3 clear time

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Can anyone give help/advice for getting Nimue?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    I want to get a Nimue... but my box and team is just not good enough. (no-rem) First, what is the drop rates for the 3 difficulties? It would suck to have to grind mythical for a low drop%, but that's what I'll probably have to do

    Dm me if you're willing to help me clear it, as well :) Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/SuperKingMastering
    [link] [comments]

    [LF][NA] Dyer friend/BF 362 430 456

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I stopped playing back when EU servers closed but I just could not find anything to scratch that PAD itch so I fired up an old, low leveled NA account a couple days ago. I managed to put together a janky Aten team (DKali/DKali/RevoAmaterasu/(soonish)SRevo Orochi) and I'm looking for Dyer friends or someone with Dyer always up to BF. Aten is maxed out (except for a single skill level) with SB super awakening and a Kamui Umbrella equip.

    submitted by /u/Facecheck
    [link] [comments]

    Team Help

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    I'm a returning player, it's been like 3 months since I've played seriously. Feel free to add me if you want, 326814445. I have no idea what to build my teams around or what I even wanna do in the game but I think I wanna clear a4 as well as clear all the monthly quests. Suggest teams for a4 as well for general content. Box: http://imgur.com/a/4Re4EBJ

    submitted by /u/Locarnaeus
    [link] [comments]

    Is the spring fest still up? If so how do I get a spring fest medal?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    It's probably cause I just returned to this game 30 days ago so I probably didn't log in on the first day but if it's not that then I have no clue.

    submitted by /u/Pumpkin-Bro
    [link] [comments]

    Sougo Okita Nimue Annihilation Farming

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vfeOKAVurM&feature=youtu.be

    link there^ build is quite flexible in terms of damage; I'd say the only essential component is Nepdra and Ciel. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/629559060420624394/707140079071658054/image0.png

    You can DM me here, leave a comment on this thread, ask in darkrow server, or PM me on Discord if you have any questions about the build.

    Also, Sougo is absurd for farming and this is one reason why.

    submitted by /u/Sortave
    [link] [comments]

    New Paths Challenge Int. Stuck on final boss

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    [JP] AA4 run with GH's Tsukuyomi x Norza. As said before, Norza is indeed the AA4 queen.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Nimue Clear

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    [LF][NA] d/d form shinsuke takasugi 344 358 307

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Personal Ads Tuesdays! [Looking For] Megathread May 05 - May 11

    Posted: 05 May 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Looking For that special someone to fill out your friend list? Post your information here.

    RULES:

    • Only put ONE leader per post. If you are looking for more than 1 leader, you can make multiple posts.

    • To keep things organized, if the Leader+Region you are looking for has already been posted in this thread, make your post a REPLY to that post. If you do not follow this rule, your post will be removed.

    • To make your post, copy the following code and fill it out: (if you're on a mobile app or cannot copy/paste, provide the same information in your post)

    [Monster icon] (optional, look up from http://kawaii.xn--q9jyb4c/iconify/) #Monster name | Region | ID | Leader Lvl | +Eggs | Skill Lvl | |:----------:|:-----------:|:----------:|:--------:|:---------:| | NA/JP/EU | 333,333,333 | optional | optional | optional | Additional comments: Optional, can list your other leaders here 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Haohmaru friends. 344, 217, 413. Willing to use Best Friend on someone who will have him up for awhile.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    [Team] Anyone know the best pairing for Lampeid for multiplayer?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    I've tried everything in my box as a pair (yuri, deena, evo kaiba, double lampeid, blujin) and I think base kaiba is the best match so far. Anyone else have any opinions on something better? Feels kinda like a waste since they both have auto-fua and I'm wondering if there's a better pairing with some more damage.

    The team itself works just fine as is, just wondering if I'm forgetting something obvious.

    submitted by /u/deeman18
    [link] [comments]

    How do I level my stuff up beyond lv1

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    So I just started playing and I noticed that they were giving free diamond egg spins. Did all of them. Got done really cool stuff, but they're all level maxed and lv1. How do I go beyond that?

    submitted by /u/zerofanz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment